Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC (17254 Views)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by LegacyB: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Osun State was created in 1991

Anambra State was created in 1991.....

TINUBU ran away from Osun State , refused to add 1% development in his own state....but went to Lagos State, humiliated the elders of Lagos State, betrayed them and stole Lagos State as his property, milked Lagos State like twins on parade on thier mother's breasts.....lols

But Peter Obi didn't go to Enugu State, to milk thier resources , no, he stood still by the little resources in Anambra State and made it what it is today .....

Anambra State has International Airport now, international conference center, good working Seceteriats etc all thanks to Peter Obi who drew the blue print , followed by coming Governors......

What does your OSU state has?

Adeleke and Oyetola Agbero vote rigging and winning .....lols
Osun State is still in the dark compared to what Anambra State is now .....

Start preparing your crying rigging notes in three time. But everyone know the least southwest state is more developed than Anambra. Even local and international investors will tell you this. I ask again did Obi turn Anambra to London or Dubai that you guys love to spread false performance on?
Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by AliyuMahdi9: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2023
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us

" Obi cannot win his Polling unit"
Lol

Babablulu lulu blululu

princeryle1:
Their lord and personal saviour
Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by bentenny(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2023
07kjb:
I am voting anything LABOUR PARTY

IT'S TIME TO TRY NEW BREEDS
Simple!
Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2023
LegacyB:

Start preparing your crying rigging notes in three time. [b]But everyone know the least southwest state is more developed than Anambra. Even local and international investors [/b]will tell you this. I ask again did Obi turn Anambra to London or Dubai that you guys love to spread false performance on?

Mtechweew.....I forgot you guys don't like to travel out of your caves.....

So Radio remains your means of communicating with the outside world......

Hausas have Hausa quarters in all South Eastern, South West, South South regions

Igbos have Igbo Quarters in all North, and all over Nigeria....

I have never heard of Yoruba quarters ....lols

Oga, travel and see abeg.....stop hoping on Radio for communications .....

Anambra is not like Dubai , but somebody who you hate , stood and made it what it is today...

But the man you praise , ran away from Osun State , when he saw there is no economic values in the state to milk dry......lols

TINUBU should go and develope OSUN State, before we will know he has done better than even a local government councillor in Osun State that is busy developing Osun Darkness to have little light in his own little way.....

Osun State as of today is regarded as one of the poorest states in Nigeria ....go and verify

2 Likes

Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2023
Useless INEC....una claim say una portal was faulty upon the time they submitted the list, thrn u come now they ssy they miss the deadline....
Crazy country

2 Likes

Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by Mfetenang: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2023
What's the point, they will score 5k votes each in their different states. grin
Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by leofab(f): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

When one of them won’t win

We need to stop wasting scarce resource

Even Peter appearing on the ballot paper is waste of ink
you appearing on earth isn’t a waste if bio ?
Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by LegacyB: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Mtechweew.....I forgot you guys don't like to travel out of your caves.....

So Radio remains your means of communicating with the outside world......

Hausas have Hausa quarters in all South Eastern, South West, South South regions

Igbos have Igbo Quarters in all North, and all over Nigeria....

I have never heard of Yoruba quarters ....lols

Oga, travel and see abeg.....stop hoping on Radio for communications .....

Anambra is not like Dubai , but somebody who you hate , stood and made it what it is today...

But the man you praise , ran away from Osun State , when he saw there is no economic values in the state to milk dry......lols

TINUBU should go and develope OSUN State, before we will know he has done better than even a local government councillor in Osun State that is busy developing Osun Darkness to have little light in his own little way.....

Osun State as of today is regarded as one of the poorest states in Nigeria ....go and verify

Ok since you decide to go tribal . Please remind me again the region with the lowest population and voting strength. Also remind me the region that most region would not like to vote for again. Bros both ways you do not have the numbers and we know .Little wonder El Rufai compared to Obi as Just a nollywood actor... Hahahaha..........
Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by DeKing234: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
LegacyB:

Ok since you decide to go tribal . Please remind me again the region with the lowest population and voting strength. Also remind me the region that most region would not like to vote for again. Bros both ways you do not have the numbers and we know .Little wonder El Rufai compared to Obi as Just a nollywood actor... Hahahaha..........

Ain't u tired?....foolish u are.

Always sounding stupid. U irk me and most people here...

Whether u like it or not. OBI is ur president. Febry 25 is here already
Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by LegacyB: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
DeKing234:

Ain't u tired?....foolish u are.

Always sounding stupid. U irk me and most people here...

Whether u like it or not. OBI is ur president. Febry 25 is here already
Your Father who is my mate is the foolish one. You spoilt child of an harlot. In 3 weeks time you go cry tire.
Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by TristanX: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

U go report till u tire. Till u haff sense
Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by Moh247: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
TristanX:

U go report till u tire. Till u haff sense

Except Seun personally wants attack on people calling them mad and cursing at them then he would Sanction you
Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by TristanX: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

Except personally wants attack on people calling them mad and cursing at them then he would Sanction you
Cry baby 😂 😂 ... Do I get u cleanex to clean your rumpled face? U will keep reporting and crying like a starved banshee

Re: Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC by DeKing234: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
LegacyB:

Your Father who is my mate is the foolish one. You spoilt child of an harlot. In 3 weeks time you go cry tire.

Old fool. Keep deceiving yourself. OK?

Obi is ur president. There's nothing u can do about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ningi: I Was Misquoted On 2024 Budget, I'm Ready For Suspension / Channels Island To Return £315m Abacha Loot To Nigeria / Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.