Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Farm Workers Available In The North. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Workers Available In The North. (3651 Views)

Farm Workers Available / Monthly/yearly Farm Workers Available. / Do You Need Farm Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 5:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Greetings great farmers, do you need yearly farm workers?
We got you cover. I know how difficult to get farm workers in some part of Nigeria but by the special grace of God, we are here to help out.
As the cloud is giving us signals, many farmers are preparing their land and the rain will soon be here but the big question is; do you have workers??
Book the number of workers you need now.

Payment is at the end of the year. Ist week of December.
You're to feed and accommodates them.

Remember I said workers not slaves o.
You're to treat them like your elderly or younger ones.

5 Likes

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by okeolu: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2023
How much per worker salary?
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2023
okeolu:
How much per worker salary?

#250,000 per annum.
#20k transportation to your location/my charges per worker
The #250,000 at end of the year.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Get your workers now
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by realadesco(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2023
kpas4kpas2:
Get your workers now
before we continue is it pay on delivery if yes which state ?
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2023
realadesco:
before we continue is it pay on delivery if yes which state ?

Not pay on delivery sir. You either send tp or come to Abuja to go with them.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Have you gotten your farm workers?

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Farmerakinloye6(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
kpas4kpas2:
i need More but let start with two, between 17-24 age that doesn't smoke and drink. It will take you how many days? Know for sure! you and I reputation is at stake!
Check my signature and Hi me on watpp with one of the number on your signature.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
i need More but let start with two, between 17-24 age that doesn't smoke and drink. It will take you how many days? Know for sure! you and I reputation is at stake!
Check my signature and Hi me on watpp with one of the number on your signature.

Noted and done. The cucumber Boss!
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2023
They are still available for now
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Ayo8(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2023
Are you saying I pay 20k now and get 1 person. How will he feed and cater for his other needs if I pay the 250k at the end of the year??

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ayo8:
Are you saying I pay 20k now and get 1 person. How will he feed and cater for his other needs if I pay the 250k at the end of the year??

20k is transportation per worker, feeding and accommodates is your sole responsibility. There is service charge you will pay sir.
We are considerate, others workers are collecting motorcycle or 350k . You can find out outside here.

2 Likes

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by jazzyking(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
I may be interested, but I need the total picture.

Would you mind stating all the costs individually here, so one can make an informed decision?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
I sent 40k to him yesterday for two boys TP, excluding his personal charge. He said "the boys will arrive today" but base on naira issue they couldn't today. I told him feedback from me will have consequence on his name either negative or positive. I will advise anybody seeing this to wait for my feedback before doing any other transaction!!!! Let him prove himself!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Ifindthings: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
I sent 40k to him yesterday for two boys TP, excluding his personal charge. He said "the boys will arrive today" but base on naira issue they couldn't today. I told him feedback from me will have consequence on his name either negative or positive. I will advise anybody seeing this to wait for my feedback before doing any other transaction!!!! Let him prove himself!

Any feedback yet? Did he work out?
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by yomie040(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
We are waiting, cos am interested too
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2023
The boys arrived yesterday. The age bracket I want, not smoking and drinking. Only problem now is communication. I like the way he interact! On the scale of 1-5, I give him 4.

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
The boys arrived yesterday. The age bracket I want, not smoking and drinking. Only problem now is communication. I like the way he interact! On the scale of 1-5, I give him 4.

Thanks Sir.
I'm so grateful for your patience, understanding and words of advices.
God bless you really good!
Best wishes Sir.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Workers still available.
Get yours now.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by oyinlekan1: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
kpas4kpas2:
Workers still available.
Get yours now.
can you message me on whatsapp let discuss
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Sola048(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
kpas4kpas2:
I need 2 I don't mind coming to pick them in Abuja, tell me your location
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
oyinlekan1:
can you message me on whatsapp let discuss

Hi me on my whatsapp via my signature
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sola048:

I need 2 I don't mind coming to pick them in Abuja, tell me your location

Yes. You can come over.
My location is Lugbe by car wash, Airport Road.
Tell me when you're coming so we arrange the two for you.
You will be charge their tp from village to Abuja.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Kasdat5(m): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2023
Am @ Aco , do you have workers that can come supervise a mini poultry . If yes !!
State the T&C here .
There's also a fish farm in kaduna that needs a manager . Do you have workers too ??

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by jazzyking(m): 5:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Please send me your whatsapp number, I was expecting your reply.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2023
jazzyking:
Please send me your whatsapp number, I was expecting your reply.

Please check my signature
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kasdat5:
Am @ Aco , do you have workers that can come supervise a mini poultry . If yes !!
State the T&C here .
There's also a fish farm in kaduna that needs a manager . Do you have workers too ??

Wao! Aco is in Lugbe here, not too far from Zone 7.
We can get you a supervisor than can supervise your mini poultry but state your pay and Will there be accommodates and feeding?
We don't have much condition regards to that but only service charge.
For the fish manager, is it someone with experience or without experience in fish farming.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Kasdat5(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
kpas4kpas2:

Wao! Aco is in Lugbe here, not too far from Zone 7.
We can get you a supervisor than can supervise your mini poultry but state your pay and Will there be accommodates and feeding?
We don't have much condition regards to that but only service charge.
For the fish manager, is it someone with experience or without experience in fish farming.

Thanks for your response
About the accomodation,I don't think I have spare space for that , it's a poultry of about 150 birds max . Was thinking he'd be coming from time - time
Then the fish pond , would be needing someone to handle all about it . It's an inearth pond with about 8 pits dug . Everything is set , except farm manager . Hope I explained a little .
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kasdat5:

Thanks for your response
About the accomodation,I don't think I have spare space for that , it's a poultry of about 150 birds max . Was thinking he'd be coming from time - time
Then the fish pond , would be needing someone to handle all about it . It's an inearth pond with about 8 pits dug . Everything is set , except farm manager . Hope I explained a little .

Noted Sir.
Check my signature for my contact details. I'm working on it.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 5:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Greetings farmers.
February is ending today.
Get your farm workers now to avoid rushing hours.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Join the wise farmers to get their helping hand now to avoid rushing hour
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Have you been scammed regarding farm workers as it happened to me before?

This is your last Bustop!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe / Farmland For Sale @ Jehus Farms After Ogere, 45mins From Ojodu Berger! / Make Money With Cucumber 999 Farming In 2months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.