Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Farm Workers Available In The North. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Workers Available In The North. (3704 Views)

I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North / Farm Workers Available / Monthly/yearly Farm Workers Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Seunblack7070: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
kpas4kpas2:
Do you need helping hands?

We are still delivery

Book while they're still available

How long will it take to get workers sent to ogun state after the 20k payment for TP?
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Seunblack7070:

How long will it take to get workers sent to ogun state after the 20k payment for TP?

20k sent? Please remind me of the 20k you sent. And your farm location. I don't remember the 20k and your name
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by solarized: 5:29am On Jun 13, 2023
Don't make empty promises, @kpas4kpas2. You can't guarantee any of those boys and antecedents have proved that.
If you fail to send them or they decide to leave his/her farm afterwards or did not even show up to start with, your customer is at risk of losing his payment. Simple.
You only come up with excuses and promises to make amends and probably find a way to demand for more money.

Matobicfarms:

Ok, but my last question how far can you go as a guarantor? Asked because, there is a lot of responsibilities required.I will need two workers possibly extend one contract after the first season. But should be people you can guarantee and traceable. If you agree with me we take it further.
kpas4kpas2:

Yes I give workers that I guaranteed and traceable in case of eventualities.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Seunblack7070: 5:24am On Jun 30, 2023
I'm asking how long it will take to get workers in ogun state after paying for their transportation. I didn't say I sent you 20k.
kpas4kpas2:

20k sent? Please remind me of the 20k you sent. And your farm location. I don't remember the 20k and your name
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Alberttahir: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2023
Can I get workers that'll work for six months? I'll be needing two.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by alexanderrguian(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2023
Honest Review of the services of providing farm workers by kpas4kpas2

After seeing a feedback from @farmerakinloye6 our reputable farmer here, that # kpas4kpas2 was able to supply him 2 workers so I decided to try him
I paid advanced payment for two workers , the agreement was that I ll pay 15k for each worker and upon delivery I pay the balance of 15k on each worker.
The experience was not a palatable one at all after giving him a long rope to redeem himself, I just have to come to a conclusion that he is a scammer.

I sent him 30k on the first of June 2023 and he was supposed to send the workers a day or two after receiving the payment. I told him if he delivers I will still need 3-5 workers more.
Then the story started. He wanted to start working on the extra workers but I told him to send the 2 available first.
He even told me he was likely going to send 3 workers so that when they get to the park i ll send another 15k to cover for the 3rd person. But I insisted not to send 3 people , he should just deliver the 2 I paid for first cos I got workers elsewhere when he was delaying
After his phone was not reachable , he eventually called me with his wife's number and gave a story before noon that finally He sent me 1 worker and I took delivery of the guy on the 5th of June 2023.He as supposed to send one more person so I can pay him the balance of 30k but that was not forth coming
By the time it was next morning ,the so called worker came with a story that he is a student and his result just came out ,the the brother called him that he need to come and rectify something on his result as the name on the result is different from his name, so I should give him money to go back and rectify his result and then come back. It was so funny to me and I knew he is a scammer, so I ignored him. Before I knew what was happening he left the farm, so I called him and asked him where he got money as he claimed he doesnt have transport back, he started asking me to send him money that at least he worked for one day . (HE DON SEE MUMU)
Eventually the kpas4kpas2 guy (moniker on naira land, his real name is ALAKU ALFRED AKPAS LUKA) apologized and said he send another worker. So I started waiting for him and made alternative arrangement for another 4 workers elsewhere which came within 3 days.
The last time I called him , he told me the guy has finished what he went to do and looking for money to come back, I didnt buy the story , in order words I shd send money for transport . Till today 7th July 2023(more than one month and one week) I haven't heard from him on supply of any worker , neither did he return my 30k fee. So please be careful to deal with him

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by FrankHV: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
I need 10 Strong Farm Workers. Age range should be from 24 - 32 Non Smokers and if you can add 4 that understand Hausa and can speaks pidgin English that will be great. 1 Year Job just like you said. Saturdays are off for all of my staff and they will work till this same time next year before anyone of them can travel. I will be doing irrigation farming as well. I need strong Farm workers/guys that can add to my Crew of Staffs on my 100 Acres farm not lazy folks. I prefer to come and get 2 staffs or you can bring the 10 of them to my farm. My farm is located in Edidi Community, Near Ajashe Market, After illorin at Kwara State and we plant Maize, Soya Beans, Beans, Cassava, Rice and Vegetables. You can chat me up directly on my WhatsApp Number 09121559152
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by FrankHV: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please can you link me where you get good workers, I need like 5 Workers to work with me. you can WhatsApp me at 09121559152. Its urgent Thanks in Advance

alexanderrguian:

After seeing a feedback from @farmerakinloye6 our reputable farmer here, that # kpas4kpas2 was able to supply him 2 workers so I decided to try him
I paid advanced payment for two workers , the agreement was that I ll pay 15k for each worker and upon delivery I pay the balance of 15k on each worker.
The experience was not a palatable one at all after giving him a long rope to redeem himself, I just have to come to a conclusion that he is a scammer.

I sent him 30k on the first of June 2023 and he was supposed to send the workers a day or two after receiving the payment. I told him if he delivers I will still need 3-5 workers more.
Then the story started. He wanted to start working on the extra workers but I told him to send the 2 available first.
He even told me he was likely going to send 3 workers so that when they get to the park i ll send another 15k to cover for the 3rd person. But I insisted not to send 3 people , he should just deliver the 2 I paid for first cos I got workers elsewhere when he was delaying
After his phone was not reachable , he eventually called me with his wife's number and gave a story before noon that finally He sent me 1 worker and I took delivery of the guy on the 5th of June 2023.He as supposed to send one more person so I can pay him the balance of 30k but that was not forth coming
By the time it was next morning ,the so called worker came with a story that he is a student and his result just came out ,the the brother called him that he need to come and rectify something on his result as the name on the result is different from his name, so I should give him money to go back and rectify his result and then come back. It was so funny to me and I knew he is a scammer, so I ignored him. Before I knew what was happening he left the farm, so I called him and asked him where he got money as he claimed he doesnt have transport back, he started asking me to send him money that at least he worked for one day . (HE DON SEE MUMU)
Eventually the kpas4kpas2 guy (moniker on naira land, his real name is ALAKU ALFRED AKPAS LUKA) apologized and said he send another worker. So I started waiting for him and made alternative arrangement for another 4 workers elsewhere which came within 3 days.
The last time I called him , he told me the guy has finished what he went to do and looking for money to come back, I didnt buy the story , in order words I shd send money for transport . Till today 7th July 2023(more than one month and one week) I haven't heard from him on supply of any worker , neither did he return my 30k fee. So please be careful to deal with him
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Sola048(m): 3:00am On Aug 08, 2023
kpas4kpas2:

Can I still get those guys for dry season farming and harvesting of my annual crops majorly potatoes and soyabeans? If yes here is my number we can chat from there 08108463687

Yes. You can come over.
My location is Lugbe by car wash, Airport Road.
Tell me when you're coming so we arrange the two for you.
You will be charge their tp from village to Abuja.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Favorng: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Please how do I contact you I need farm workers
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Favorng:
Please how do I contact you I need farm workers

Check my signature
Or WhatsApp me bellow
Zero812186 three 9four7
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kashmoneyz: 7:50am On Jan 06
Hello, I am interested in farmworkers in Oyo State.
kpas4kpas2:
Greetings great farmers, do you need yearly farm workers?
We got you cover. I know how difficult to get farm workers in some part of Nigeria but by the special grace of God, we are here to help out.
As the cloud is giving us signals, many farmers are preparing their land and the rain will soon be here but the big question is; do you have workers??
Book the number of workers you need now.

Payment is at the end of the year. Ist week of December.
You're to feed and accommodates them.

Remember I said workers not slaves o.
You're to treat them like your elderly or younger ones.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by yamoadex: 1:42am On Jan 15
Hi ,

I need 2 x yearly farm workers in Osun-state
Please let me know if you have them available. . Thanks
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by stagger: 12:31pm On Jan 15
My take:

Workers are very unreliable. The guy offering the services may not be a scammer, but may be a victim of the numerous problems these workers create. They never keep to the contract.

I had one who would routinely leave the farm and disappear for two days. One just left after 2 months and refused to answer calls. Another left my birds unattended to and left nearly 200 birds dead from heat stress. Another was selling my poultry feed until he was caught red-handed.

2 Likes

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Mattpopson101: 4:54pm On Jan 26
Hello, can you please link me up where you got your yearly workers?
I need like 4

alexanderrguian:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Buy Corn Starch In Nigeria / Jonathan Good Oh! Lol!anambra Gets Biggest Rice Mill In West Africa / Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.