Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Farm Workers Available In The North. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Workers Available In The North. (3697 Views)

I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North / Farm Workers Available / Monthly/yearly Farm Workers Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Do you need helping hands?

We are still delivery

Book while they're still available
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Farmerforgoats: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Do you have seasoned livestock farm hands?
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by solarized: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Hi,
Can anyone attest to the claims of this OP?
I wish to be guided please.
Thank you.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Farmerforgoats:
Do you have seasoned livestock farm hands?

Yes Sir
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2023
solarized:
Hi,
Can anyone attest to the claims of this OP?
I wish to be guided please.
Thank you.

We are here for real.
Book your farm workers then come and testify.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2023
We are moving them to the field so don't be left out.

You can't do it alone!
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by solarized: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
okay. let's see how it goes...

kpas4kpas2:

We are here for real.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by solarized: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
I'm having a deal for 2 boys with you now @kpas4kpas2, let's see how it goes.... updates later.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by solarized: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
I may have entered one-chance with this man o....any person thinking of dealing with him should hold on a while please.....

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by solarized: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
You need to ON your phone to answer calls and reply messages on Whatsapp Mr Alfred (@kpas4kpas2).
I heard a lot about you from Emma that I wish you can clear.
You took my money and decide to OFF your phone.
You claim your supervisor is bringing the boys the last time we spoke but he (Emma) said you didn't give him any money for transportation to me. I ALREADY PAID YOU 40K FOR TRANSPORT FARE.
It's two weeks tomorrow Mr Alfred. Let's hear from you.

DON'T LET ME OPEN A FILE FOR YOU WITH THE AUTHORITIES

kpas4kpas2:

We are here for real.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2023
solarized:
You need to ON your phone to answer calls and reply messages on Whatsapp Mr Alfred (@kpas4kpas2).
I heard a lot about you from Emma that I wish you can clear.
You took my money and decide to OFF your phone.
You claim your supervisor is bringing the boys the last time we spoke but he (Emma) said you didn't give him any money for transportation to me. I ALREADY PAID YOU 40K FOR TRANSPORT FARE.
It's two weeks tomorrow Mr Alfred. Let's hear from you.

DON'T LET ME OPEN A FILE FOR YOU WITH THE AUTHORITIES

Greetings to you all.
Oga Solarized, I'm so sorry for all pain and delay coursed. It wasn't a plan or deliberate attempt to do as alleged. The truth/end of everything must surely come out!
As I explained myself to you, Emmanuel Bitrus has coursed so much damage to me which I can't explain all here but for the General public's information; anybody do any business with Emmanuel Bitrus in my behalf does so at his or her own Risk. I
I have disengage him totally. Doing anything with him at your own Risk.
I have evidence/witnesses of clients he collected money on my behalf without my consent without giving them workers that I can send to you to attest what I'm saying.
We are sorting it out please.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by jazzyking(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2023
He got me two boys who have been on my farm close to Abeokuta for one month and a few weeks now and there has been no issues.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by solarized: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
I'm glad you updated this thread. I came here when I could not get through to you.
I acknowledge your efforts in these past few days.
What happened between you both is best left to you both since Emma is not here to defend himself.
Be that as it may, I'm willing to give you a second chance if you are ready to prove yourself.
What do you say? Are you ready to prove yourself?

kpas4kpas2:

Greetings to you all.
Oga Solarized, I'm so sorry for all pain and delay coursed. It wasn't a plan or deliberate attempt to do as alleged. The truth/end of everything must surely come out!
As I explained myself to you, Emmanuel Bitrus has coursed so much damage to me which I can't explain all here but for the General public's information; anybody do any business with Emmanuel Bitrus in my behalf does so at his or her own Risk. I
I have disengage him totally. Doing anything with him at your own Risk.
I have evidence/witnesses of clients he collected money on my behalf without my consent without giving them workers that I can send to you to attest what I'm saying.
We are sorting it out please.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 2:14am On Apr 06, 2023
solarized:
I'm glad you updated this thread. I came here when I could not get through to you.
I acknowledge your efforts in these past few days.
What happened between you both is best left to you both since Emma is not here to defend himself.
Be that as it may, I'm willing to give you a second chance if you are ready to prove yourself.
What do you say? Are you ready to prove yourself?

Yes Sir, it took me a long process to do my welcome back after my phone was stolen because my national I'd has expired which I revalidated.
Thanks so much Sir.
I'm very ready to prove myself please.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by solarized: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
okay boss.

kpas4kpas2:

Yes Sir, it took me a long process to do my welcome back after my phone was stolen because my national I'd has expired which I revalidated.
Thanks so much Sir.
I'm very ready to prove myself please.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by oluwatosin88: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2023
Drop your WhatsApp line let's talk...or better still you can call me on 09115265788
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Check my signature or expect my call please.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 5:50am On Apr 09, 2023
Happy Easter Sunday to all farmers
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Get your workers as farming proper has commence/about to commence in some part of Nigeria.

Happy Celebration
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2023
Happy farming season.

We are still giving workers
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by JaySpecial(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Can I have your contact? I want to see you in person. I stay close to Lugbe. I will be needing some workers in my farm in the South-West.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
JaySpecial:
Can I have your contact? I want to see you in person. I stay close to Lugbe. I will be needing some workers in my farm in the South-West.

Check my signature please. Or better still zero eight 0383 five 075 six
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2023
Good morning great farmers
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by alexanderrguian(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2023
I am engaging the creator of this thread to get me 2 farm workers first. He promised to deliver soon. Lets him prove himself once more again
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by drake2(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
Good evening, do you still have farm workers? About 25 persons to be engaged in mowe Ogun state. Crop production operations and monthly salary 40k/person. Accomodations available. Please respond. MAny thanks
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
drake2:
Good evening, do you still have farm workers? About 25 persons to be engaged in mowe Ogun state. Crop production operations and monthly salary 40k/person. Accomodations available. Please respond. MAny thanks

Yes Sir, we can get you any number of workers you need. Is it only accommodations provided? What of food.
Please check my signature for my details let's continue via WhatsApp
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Matobicfarms: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2023
For a better understanding, 250k per annum, 40k for transportation and service charge? No other charges?

Please clarify.

Lastly, I know you can't guarantee the personality of all the workers considering their numbers but how far can you go as a guarantor?
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
Matobicfarms:
For a better understanding, 250k per annum, 40k for transportation and service charge? No other charges?

Please clarify.

Lastly, I know you can't guarantee the personality of all the workers considering their numbers but how far can you go as a guarantor?

Not per annum but 9-10 months farming season. It also depends on the agreement/contract.

Transportation is #20k but under review.
Service charge is #10k per worker. No other charges again.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Matobicfarms: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
kpas4kpas2:

Not per annum but 9-10 months farming season. It also depends on the agreement/contract.

Transportation is #20k but under review.
Service charge is #10k per worker. No other charges again.

Ok, but my last question how far can you go as a guarantor? Asked because, there is a lot of responsibilities required.I will need two workers possibly extend one contract after the first season. But should be people you can guarantee and traceable. If you agree with me we take it further.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
Matobicfarms:

Ok, but my last question how far can you go as a guarantor? Asked because, there is a lot of responsibilities required.I will need two workers possibly extend one contract after the first season. But should be people you can guarantee and traceable. If you agree with me we take it further.

Yes I give workers that I guaranteed and traceable in case of eventualities.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by Matobicfarms: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
kpas4kpas2:

Yes I give workers that I guaranteed and traceable in case of eventualities.

Ok, if you are happy to provide your verifiable details DM your full name, address, and contact details. I need 2 workers, one or both of them must know how to drive or at least ride a bike.
Re: Farm Workers Available In The North. by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
Matobicfarms:

Ok, if you are happy to provide your verifiable details DM your full name, address, and contact details. I need 2 workers, one or both of them must know how to drive or at least ride a bike.

Check my signature for my contact. I don't have yours for DM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best And Affordable Poultry And Farm Equipment / Where To Buy Corn Starch In Nigeria / This Guy Displays His Big Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.