Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC (5664 Views)

Tonye Cole And Dakuku Peterside Visit Abdullahi Umar Ganduje / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2023
The party presidential candidate might eventually decamp to support Atiku
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by sinero: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2023
fredoooooo:

Just imagine the blasphemy .

Most of those dimwits have started serving marmon (obi) beside God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by adekolaelect(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2023
fredoooooo:

A PhD holder to step down for a Secondary school certificate holder ?
As a governor Kwankwaso beat Obi hands down, Obi fail woefully
Why should he step down for Obi, give me a very good reason, don't be emotional.
You need to remove that emotional from your request for him. Many obi's supporters are driving by Emotion, those who believed Buhari was clone then are those that believed obi will win presidency and the person you quoted is among of them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Svoboda(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2023
wwwihy:

God Bless you

God bless you too.

3 Likes

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Kwankwaso should just step down for Obi, to write his name in the heart of good Nigerians

Let Obi collapse and merge his "structure" with Atiku instead. They've always been bedfellows until recently when inordinate ambition drove a train between them.

1 Like

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Mandate2023: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2023
kereman1:
These northerners just dey psych Tinubu, lose 10, gain 1, is the script they are playing.

Half dead imbecilic Chimpanzees urchins feel free to wail.

Only u and ur fellow ipigs understand d nonsense u r writing.......u can support ur supreme monkey without typing like a mentally derailed on topics u have knowledge of anything about to write

3 Likes

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by tyinfinity: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2023
OSU obidogs are crying

2 Likes

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Indispensable85(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2023
Kwankwanso has collapsed his structure for Tinubu. So there's no pdp in gombe right now. Politics is sweet sha

Tinubu is fearless and bold. I love the way he has taken on the aso villa cabal. And he's getting support from those that matter. He's also winning alot of neutrals now.

Zombiediots come and cry blood.

5 Likes

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by tamdun: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2023
Guyman01:

Remove that picture it's not looking good because that dead Chimp deserves more respect than urchins. Look for any Tinubu bala blu blu picture
He should leave it,That's the picture of is brother chilling or are u guys ashamed of ur brother ?

4 Likes

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Indispensable85(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
The party presidential candidate might eventually decamp to support Atiku

Have you been in coma when both Obi and kwankwanso insulted Atiku for lying that he's in talks with them? They said they're not in any talks with Atiku. So wake up! Kwankwanso told him to respect his old age.

4 Likes

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by kereman1: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Guyman01:

Remove that picture it's not looking good because that dead Chimp deserves more respect than urchins. Look for any Tinubu bala blu blu picture

U have finished slowpoke chimp urchins kpatakpata, the fools were just mentioning me, barking like demented dog with rabies, their papa no go die better.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Rajiolaade: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Svoboda:

It actually backfired right in their faces. More discerning minds have now drawn a line between the cash and fuel scarcity problems and Tinubus ambition and they know both are seperable.

Infact, a lot of neutrals are now drawn to tinubu since he challenged the unholy and emerging status quo in abeokuta. They are now convinced he is a dogged fighter and a selfless leader.
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by kosiebe(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2023
donphilopus:
Names were mentioned here and figures weren't exaggerated unlike PDP that wouldn't mention names of their 400,000 decampees. They think propaganda can win them this election!

They wanted to use the fuel and new Naira notes scarcity to anger the masses especially northerners who usually give bloc votes to the APC. I'm glad el Rufai and Badaru have spoken up after Tinubu's outburst.

God bless incoming President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Don't mind those fools

1 Like

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by letitrainnow(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2023
According to a press statement made available to our correspondent by the party’s Director-General of Press Affairs, Ismaila Misilli, “Umar (the state chairman of the party) announced his defection after meeting Governor Yahaya Inuwa at his residence today (Thursday).”
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Ezewuzie01: 10:08am On Feb 03, 2023
adekolaelect:
You need to remove that emotional from your request for him. Many obi's supporters are driving by Emotion, those who believed Buhari was clone then are those that believed obi will win presidency and the person you quoted is among of them.

Peter Obi is demented.
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by CoolAmbience(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Kwankwaso should just step down for Obi, to write his name in the heart of good Nigerians

Who sabi Obi?

Person wey run comot from PDP primary which is a far more developed party, and which offers him a greater chance of winning Nigeria's presidency. Who was he scared of contending with? Atiku or Wike? Now, he still has the same Atiku, and a more bigger political juggernaut, Tinubu, to surmount.

Had he stayed in the PDP and won the primary, that would have sent shivers down the spines of the APC. Had he won the PDP nomination, he stands a chance of having huge funding base to rest on. Election no be beans o. Let alone running for the presidency.

He left APGA for a more structured, broad based party, PDP, why did he have to leave the PDP for LP, which APGA that he left earlier, according to INEC stats, is bigger than? The man dey front abi e dey go back?

For me, that is a display of cowardice. If he believes pranks would be played in the PDP primary, what makes him think that an even bigger prank won't be played in the general elections?

The man is just too inconsistent.....Make Obi go rest abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by garfield1: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Cc penguin2, the north is rallying behind tinubu
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by garfield1: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Cc adegbaorogboye, immaculatejoe, fuckfuckpastor.. Tinubu has gombe..asobo1
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by CoolAmbience(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:

Kwankwaso will make a better president than Obi anyday.

He is way more experienced, in security as former Defense Minister; Legislature as a former Senator.

Kwankwaso even outperformed him as a governor.
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Penguin2: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:
Cc penguin2, the north is rallying behind tinubu

Isn’t it obvious to you that he was bought?

Why do these shenanigans excite you?

I keep reminding you of the defection charades that happened in Anambra during the last guber election that ended up yielding nothing.

It’s one thing for a person to defect, it’s a lot of another kettle of fish for his followers to change their mind too.

You suppose don know this by now na.
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by garfield1: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Isn’t it obvious to you that he was bought?

Why do these shenanigans excite you?

I keep reminding you of the defection charades that happened in Anambra during the last guber election that ended up yielding nothing.

It’s one thing for a person to defect, it’s a lot of another kettle of fish for his followers to change their mind too.

You suppose don know this by now na.

Isn't it obvious also that the ones defecting to pdp are also bought? Why do pdp defections excite you but apc own pains you? Anambra and the north are different but similar.majority of anambrarians wanted soludo,do northerners want atiku? Apga is entrenched in the anambra,anambra people love apga.can you say the same for atiku? You can see the love for obi by se,can you say the same for atiku? Seems you have issues
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Penguin2: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

Isn't it obvious also that the ones defecting to pdp are also bought? Why do pdp defections excite you but apc own pains you? Anambra and the north are different but similar.majority of anambrarians wanted soludo,do northerners want atiku? Apga is entrenched in the anambra,anambra people love apga.can you say the same for atiku? You can see the love for obi by se,can you say the same for atiku? Seems you have issues

Northerners don’t want Atiku?

It’s Tinubu they want?
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by garfield1: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Northerners don’t want Atiku?

It’s Tinubu they want?

Isn't it obvious that some prefer tinubu,some kwankwaso, some atiku and even obi? Why do you like deceiving yourself.you saw the monies atiku gave shekarau to join pdp...I have told you to remove emotions from politics.that you dont like tinubu does not mean you will always lie.better focus on the chances of obi up north than trying to clutch onto unseen straws
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Asagna1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:

Thank God is not Kwankwaso that’s a secondary school graduate. Una for don dey call am another illiterate. As if they’re not together in PDP for years.
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Penguin2: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

Isn't it obvious that some prefer tinubu,some kwankwaso, some atiku and even obi? Why do you like deceiving yourself.you saw the monies atiku gave shekarau to join pdp...I have told you to remove emotions from politics.that you dont like tinubu does not mean you will always lie.better focus on the chances of obi up north than trying to clutch onto unseen straws

Lol!

You know I never lie.

That’s why I back up my claims with facts and pictures where available.

What I’m trying to make you understand is that Tinubu comes 3rd in the order of choice of the northern masses. Their first and second choice is between Atiku and Kwankwaso. That’s a fact. You might not like it, but that’s a fact.

Meanwhile, hope you have seen Obi rally in Ebonyi?

I told you Umahi will lose his senatorial election but you are arguing with me. When last did you hear him mention Tinubu in his mouth?

Relax!
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by garfield1: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

You know I never lie.

That’s why I back up my claims with facts and pictures where available.

What I’m trying to make you understand is that Tinubu comes 3rd in the order of choice of the northern masses. Their first and second choice is between Atiku and Kwankwaso. That’s a fact. You might not like it, but that’s a fact.

Meanwhile, hope you have seen Obi rally in Ebonyi?

I told you Umahi will lose his senatorial election but you are arguing with me. When last did you hear him mention Tinubu in his mouth?

Relax!

You will soon lose your credibility here if you dont stay on one lane.today you claim,crowd doesnt matter,tomorrow it matters.that's childishness,I am too matured for that.tinubu and atiku pulled more crowd than obi in umahii.okorie and nnachi are no match for ebonyi.ebonyi people are not foolish to abandon umahi for someone who has never done something for them esp anambra people who greatly despise them...

Dividing votes doesnt mean tinubu will win north.it simply means they will share votes between them,whoever wins will do so narrowly,by north I mean ne/nw since tinubu will surely win them in nc.anap polls gave kwankwaso 18%,atiku 17% tinubu 16%.bantu gave of this week gave atiku atiku 35%,tinubu 30% which falls within my prediction.tinubu has sw and nc to fall back on. it will now be between tinubu and obi....tinubu just needs 30%-35% of the north
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Penguin2: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

You will soon lose your credibility here if you dont stay on one lane.today you claim,crowd doesnt matter,tomorrow it matters.that's childishness,I am too matured for that.tinubu and atiku pulled more crowd than obi in umahii.okorie and nnachi are no match for ebonyi.ebonyi people are not foolish to abandon umahi for someone who has never done something for them esp anambra people who greatly despise them...

Dividing votes doesnt mean tinubu will win north.it simply means they will share votes between them,whoever wins will do so narrowly,by north I mean ne/nw since tinubu will surely win them in nc.anap polls gave kwankwaso 18%,atiku 17% tinubu 16%.bantu gave of this week gave atiku atiku 35%,tinubu 30% which falls within my prediction.tinubu has sw and nc to fall back on. it will now be between tinubu and obi....tinubu just needs 30%-35% of the north

Lol!

You refer to ANAP and Bantu in NW and NE…

What did ANAP and Bantu give Tinubu in North Central?
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by garfield1: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

You refer to ANAP and Bantu in NW and NE…

What did ANAP and Bantu give Tinubu in North Central?

Bantu gave obi 28 and tinubu 22,niger wasn't included while anap tied them but all polls show tinubu winning atiku in nc..

The truth is that you know deep down that tinubu will win but due to hatred for apc and tinubu,you deny it.you feel that a weak and foolish gov who cannot utilize state power to save himself like oyetola will use state power to help tinubu meanwhile a ruthless and brutal gov like umahi who even as state party chair dominated ebonyi govt cannot use state power to whittle down opposition meanwhile you have seen his handwork so far on Bernard odoh,okorie,pdl campaigns..etc.continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Penguin2: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

Bantu gave obi 28 and tinubu 22,niger wasn't included while anap tied them but all polls show tinubu winning atiku in nc..

The truth is that you know deep down that tinubu will win but due to hatred for apc and tinubu,you deny it.you feel that a weak and foolish gov who cannot utilize state power to save himself like oyetola will use state power to help tinubu meanwhile a ruthless and brutal gov like umahi who even as state party chair dominated ebonyi govt cannot use state power to whittle down opposition meanwhile you have seen his handwork so far on Bernard odoh,okorie,pdl campaigns..etc.continue deceiving yourself.

Lol!

Let’s see if Umahi can fight all of Ebonyi people and win.

Umahi is next to shit in the eyes of Ebonyians which will affect Nwifuru’s chances.

Now, how would Umahi help Tinubu? There’s no more incident form that they always used to write results.

The next option now is to send thugs to disrupt the elections. But that would also affect him and his candidates since they are contesting in same election across all constituencies in Ebonyi.

And what is most difficult is that Peter Obi support in Ebonyi is widespread. If his support was isolated, he would have said he would attack areas where Obi will be expecting votes.

So, what would Umahi really do to help your Tinubu?
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by garfield1: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Let’s see if Umahi can fight all of Ebonyi people and win.

Umahi is next to shit in the eyes of Ebonyians which will affect Nwifuru’s chances.

Now, how would Umahi help Tinubu? There’s no more incident form that they always used to write results.

The next option now is to send thugs to disrupt the elections. But that would also affect him and his candidates since they are contesting in same election across all constituencies in Ebonyi.

And what is most difficult is that Peter Obi support in Ebonyi is widespread. If his support was isolated, he would have said he would attack areas where Obi will be expecting votes.

So, what would Umahi really do to help your Tinubu?

You stay in Lagos but know what is happening in ebonyi....his thugs will only disrupt presidential ballots.incident forms are not the only means of rigging,the ss will disappoint obi ...when it happens,I hope you will revere me as a mini god
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Penguin2: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

You stay in Lagos but know what is happening in ebonyi....his thugs will only disrupt presidential ballots.incident forms are not the only means of rigging,the ss will disappoint obi ...when it happens,I hope you will revere me as a mini god

I stay in Lagos but I’m constantly in touch with home which makes me aware of the reality on ground at any point in time.

Before Obi campaigned in Ebonyi, I told you of his widespread support in the state but you argued with me. Now, I what the campaign has done is to give you a tip of the iceberg of the reality of things in Ebonyi, but you are still arguing.

And talking about SS disappointing Obi, we will see about that.
Re: Gombe State NNPP Chairman, Abdullahi Umar Defects To APC by Jack696: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
I appreciate the information and advice you have shared.

AvalonAccess

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth Finally Revealed / Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport / Africa And African-americans: How Deep Is The Resentment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.