Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Berlin Has Woken Up - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Berlin Has Woken Up (1617 Views)

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men / No More German Army Weapons For Ukraine – Berlin / For Africa To Progress, We Must Let Go Of The Berlin Maps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berlin Has Woken Up by obedience4(m): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
for many years I and many others have been watching the nation Germany carefully, for her to rise up and take her rightful place as the leader of the free world in Europe

the invasion of Ukraine by Putin, as seems to awaken the soul of the nation, not only have they increase their defence spending to a record 5℅ but also will be leading the west in the delivery of tanks to Ukraine,for the first time since ww2 Germans tanks will be engaging in fierce battle in the landscape of Europe grounds

Berlin has woken up

2 Likes

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by Vl3ly: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Old tanks with shortage of amunitions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by mysticwarrior(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
What the Germans suffered in the hands of the Russians during operation Barbarossa is still fresh in their memory. No German soldier would want to fight against the Russians, they rather be called cowards and die in Germany than face another humiliation defeat.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by obedience4(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
mysticwarrior:
What the Germans suffered in the hands of the Russians during operation Barbarossa is still fresh in their memory. No German soldier would want to fight against the Russians, they rather be called cowards and die in Germany than face another humiliation defeat.

This one has no ideal of ww2, the heights the German military attained no other nations can replicate it in history,
If not for the decisions of Hitler Europe today including Russia would be a German colony.
Half of Europe was under the Nazi control, or did you not know that the Germans overrun the Soviet defence line and took half of Moscow, or did you not know that for the better part of the way the Soviet were on the defensive,
Go read up about ww2,

8 Likes

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by obedience4(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Vl3ly:

Old ke?
When Russia is still using Soviet era cold war times tanks.
The backbone of the Russia nuclear air deterrence bombers, the Tupolev are older than anyone in your village, yet they are Russia main bombers use in carrying nuclear payloads.
The tank's were made in 1960s the hay days of the cold wars, and was especially design to combat Soviet tanks, the same models the Russia are using.
Please Google is your friend, check how many European countries still using the tanks, yet the said they are old and without ammunition..

2 Likes

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
obedience4:

Old ke?
The backbone of the Russia nuclear air deterrence bombers, the Tupolev are older than anyone in your village, yet they are Russia main bombers use in carrying nuclear payloads.
The tank's were made in 1960s the hay days of the cold wars, and was especially design to combat Soviet tanks, the same models the Russia are using.
Please Google is your friend, check how many European countries still using the tanks, yet the said they are old and without ammunition..

There is only one thing America fears more than a rising Russia and China, it is a resurgent and independent Germany and Japan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by mysticwarrior(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
obedience4:

This one has no ideal of ww2, the heights the German military attained no other nations can replicate it in history,
If not for the decisions of Hitler Europe today including Russia would be a German colony.
Half of Europe was under the Nazi control, or did you not know that the Germans overrun the Soviet defence line and took half of Moscow, or did you not know that for the better part of the way the Soviet were on the defensive,
Go read up about ww2,
and how did the battle ended on the Eastern front? Please I need a straight forward answer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by mysticwarrior(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
atmy1:

There is only one thing America fears more than a rising Russia and China, it is a resurgent and independent Germany and Japan.
my brother you are still sleeping, wake up. Why would the west allowed the Germans to militarized and joined NATO in 1954 if they really feared the Germans as you claim?

1 Like

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by Enugurangers: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Oh boy. That's a whole fucking lot of German machines.

1 Like

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by mysticwarrior(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
obedience4:

Go read up about ww2,
This man has no Idea he is quoting a man well vast in the second world world, I have read about the second world war more than all the courses I studied in the University put together.

Germany invaded Russia which was part of the USSR with about 4 million men, how many of those men returned back alive to Germany after the war?

Operation Barbarossa was the largest, fiercest, bloodiest and deadliest battle in human history and some of the areas where there was vicious fighting was Leningrad, Stalingrad, Kursk, Smalensk, Sevastopol, and the outskirts of Moscow, the German army never entered Moscow, Genaral Heinz Guderian tried to force his way through but his forces were fended off by a well organized soviet resistance.

The German army were stopped and encircled by soviet divisions when the German Army group center decided to hault, and soon they were faced by a bitter Soviet counter attack which sealed the German fate of the war.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by mysticwarrior(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Enugurangers:
Oh boy. That's a whole fucking lot of German machines.
Machines that would be crushed by the Russians just like in Stalingrad.

General Heinz Guderian was the greatest Tank tactician and war General in military history, he commanded the largest German tanks against Russian tanks who the Germans deemed as inferior.

Six weeks into the battle the Germans realized that they have underestimated the Russians, the Soviet T34 tanks was well suited for the terrain as the odds was against the German tiger tanks.

When the German army was in the brinks of collapsed Hitler took control of command boycotting army protocol and giving direct orders to officers in the Frontline, he even dismissed formidable generals like Von Manstein and Guderian, and promoting Paulus to Field marshall compelling him to commit suicide by reminding him that "no German field marshal has ever surrendered or captured".

They Germans eventually failed in Russia and it was after the German defeat in Russia that the British became bold enough to match against the Germans, the German defeat in Russia brought WW2 to an end.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by Vl3ly: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
obedience4:

Go read up about ww2,
half of Moscow ke? You for say half of Russia olodo
Go learn history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by Vl3ly: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
obedience4:

Old ke?
you can search Germany are in short of it's amunition since is not in the line of production

Even the oldest leopard has limited amunition

Despite the age of Tupolev there little bombers can surpass it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by Guderian(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lol...... No beast has woken up

The berlin that has been democratised grin grin

Besides warfare has really changed the old berlin could march thousands of tanks into a nation and hundreds into a city and fall that city within days.

Numbers don't matter much now..... You likely prone to destruction when you in a cluster.

How many tanks combine can be devastating to russia lol....... Ever heard of 30000 tanks ??

2 Likes

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by okeysoninv: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
obedience4:
for many years I and many others have been watching the nation Germany carefully, for her to rise up and take her rightful place as the leader of the free world in Europe

the invasion of Ukraine by Putin, as seems to awaken the soul of the nation, not only have they increase their defence spending to a record 5℅ but also will be leading the west in the delivery of tanks to Ukraine,for the first time since ww2 Germans tanks will be engaging in fierce battle in the landscape of Europe grounds

Berlin has woken up

when I told them , they thought I'm blabbing. listen all of you . God is placing Germany in position to establish peace on Earth. they will defeat Russia,

1 Like

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by okeysoninv: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
atmy1:

your wrong America and Germany will partner together to defeat Russia in Europe. china will occupy Japan. but there end will be catastrophic
Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Guderian:
Lol...... No beast has woken up

The berlin that has been democratised grin grin

Besides warfare has really changed the old berlin could march thousands of tanks into a nation and hundreds into a city and fall that city within days.

Numbers don't matter much now..... You likely prone to destruction when you in a cluster.

How many tanks combine can be devastating to russia lol....... Ever heard of 30000 tanks ??

30,000 tanks without night vision and filled with design flaws like the ones rusting on the roadsides after breaking down in Ukraine. The soldiers inside the tanks rely on their phone’s gps for navigation.

1 Like

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Vl3ly:

Newer than Russia’s Soviet Era tanks had a shortage of gas and were being left on the roadsides empty and broken.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by mysticwarrior(m): 1:46am On Feb 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
your wrong America and Germany will partner together to defeat Russia in Europe. china will occupy Japan. but there end will be catastrophic
Only a fool would trust the Germans and form alliance with them and expect them to stand by it. In 1939 the Germans and the Soviets signed a non-aggression pact, both nations invaded and occupied Poland, the Germans soldiers entered Poland from the west and the Soviets drove in from the East.

The Germans surprisingly turned around and invaded the USSR on the 22 of June 1941, the invasion was without any provocation and there was no declaration of war.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:35am On Feb 04, 2023
mysticwarrior:
This man has no Idea he is quoting a man well vast in the second world world, I have read about the second world war more than all the courses I studied in the University put together.

Germany invaded Russia which was part of the USSR with about 4 million men, how many of those men returned back alive to Germany after the war?

Operation Barbarossa was the largest, fiercest, bloodiest and deadliest battle in human history and some of the areas where there was vicious fighting was Leningrad, Stalingrad, Kursk, Smalensk, Sevastopol, and the outskirts of Moscow, the German army never entered Moscow, Genaral Heinz Gudarian tried to force his way through but his forces were fended off by a well organized soviet resistance.

The German army were stopped and encircled by soviet divisions when the German Army group center decided to hault, and soon they were faced by a bitter Soviet counter attack which sealed the German fate of the war.

Don't mind that guy that watches fake Hollywood propaganda that Germany almost took Moscow lol

The whole world knows Russians are fighters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:39am On Feb 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
when I told them , they thought I'm blabbing. listen all of you . God is placing Germany in position to establish peace on Earth. they will defeat Russia,

Jeremiah 23:21

“I did not send these prophets,
But they ran.
I did not speak to them,
But they prophesied.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:40am On Feb 04, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

30,000 tanks without night vision and filled with design flaws like the ones rusting on the roadsides after breaking down in Ukraine. The soldiers inside the tanks rely on their phone’s gps for navigation.
lies from media lol you will soon beg when Russia wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by obedience4(m): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2023
Vl3ly:
half of Moscow ke? You for say half of Russia olodo
Go learn history

Lol, you make me laugh,see who is telling me to go read history, well is all good thou'
Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by obedience4(m): 5:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Vl3ly:
you can search Germany are in short of it's amunition since is not in the line of production

Even the oldest leopard has limited amunition

Despite the age of Tupolev there little bombers can surpass it

Kids kids kids, have you heard the Russian using the black jack Tupolev in Ukraine?,you that didn't even know about such a machine existed is claiming it the Best. Kids
Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by obedience4(m): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2023
mysticwarrior:
and how did the battle ended on the Eastern front? Please I need a straight forward answer.

We know the Nazi lost the war on all front, Germany lost the war, but during the start of the German offensive in the eastern front, the Nazi took the Baltic's, encircled 5 Soviet army group in Kiev, all the way to Crimea, and large territories of vast Soviet land were in Nazi hand,
If you are truthful, the winter stop the momentum of the German war machine in the eastern front.
We all know the Nazi lost the war, but What they achieved can't be replicated by any country.

1 Like

Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by okeysoninv: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

But they ran.
I did not speak to them,
But they prophesied.
I'm not sure even if you're a christain. I can't be debating with unbeliever
Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by okeysoninv: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

But they ran.
I did not speak to them,
But they prophesied.
ist you have to be a christain before you question on whose authority do I speak.
Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
I'm not sure even if you're a christain. I can't be debating with unbeliever
you are not of God but I am from God and I am an oracle of God. I bring people to Christ. You will soon abuse me because you don't know Bible.

You want to discus come here

https://www.nairaland.com/6614408/faith-needed-believe-jesus-gift
Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by obedience4(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
you are not of God but I am from God and I am an oracle of God. I bring people to Christ. You will soon abuse me because you don't know Bible.

You want to discus come here

https://www.nairaland.com/6614408/faith-needed-believe-jesus-gift

Yet you are supporting a man killing innocent people including women and children in Ukraine's
Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by okeysoninv: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2023
obedience4:

Yet you are supporting a man killing innocent people including women and children in Ukraine's
when you see them praising godless nation instead of land of Israel where our salvation came from just know they are not christains.
Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2023
obedience4:

. If USA put evil nato in Ukraine then when future wars start they nato will kill Russia citizens through Ukraine

So it is better to stop evil nato from coming to Ukraine now than for mother Russia children to die

That why trump said putin was a genius

And besides Bible said there will be wars on earth so why are you trying to stop what God said will happen.
Re: Berlin Has Woken Up by obedience4(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

. If USA put evil nato in Ukraine then when future wars start they nato will kill Russia citizens through Ukraine

So it is better to stop evil nato from coming to Ukraine now than for mother Russia children to die

That why trump said putin was a genius

And besides Bible said there will be wars on earth so why are you trying to stop what God said will happen.

So the blood of Russian Children are superior than Ukrainian...
Who is talking about USA or NATO? A talking about you, you claim to know God yet justify killing of children
Look at the rubbish you wrote in the end, " that God said they will be wars"
The Bible also said they will be killings, is that enough reason for me to take my gun and start killing people, after all the the Bible Say's they will be killing.
Please you are not Christian, how can You justify killing of children because the Bible Say's they will be wars.

Nawaoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Belgium To Split; Why Cant Nigeria? / How Does It Feel To Be Black In America? / Redistribution Of Wealth - Social Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.