Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. (2916 Views)

Drug Crimes: APC Leader, Bola Tinubu Should Be Extradicted To The U.S (evidence) / Alleged N600m Fraud Trial: Lagos Speaker, Ikuforiji, Knows Fate July 11 / Adeyemi Ikuforiji (Lagos Speaker) In EFCC Custody Over 7 Billion Naira Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2011
In July, apparently, according to the Federal Ministry of Finance in a publication of revenues paid to state and local governments published in Thisday, page 45 on Monday Sept 5, 2011, Lagos State was paid N13 billion from the federal purse as their allocation for that month.

The local governments in Lagos State were paid a total of N9 billion for that month.

Today, Akabueze boasted that within the first 6 months of this fiscal year, Lagos State has already earned N262 billion in IGR, thereby averaging over N40 billion per month in IGR.

That means Lagos State's total revenue for July 2011 alone was N22 billion from federal, and N40+ billion IGR, making a total of  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked [size=16pt]N65 billion[/size] for July alone!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by Mcleo007(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
hhmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by EkoIle1: 1:21am On Sep 09, 2011
This habitual liar is at it again. You and the writer are obviously on crack. Lagos state's IGR is not even up to 20 billion, talk less 40 billion. You must be the dumbest mumu on the surface of the planet which you obviously are for believing such nonsense.  The states IGR is between 10-15 billion.

The same shady and deception nonsense prevented you from posting the source of the silly nonsense. I know where you got the silly article from, but I'll allow you to post it if you have any kind of liver.

So if the state's IGR is 262 every six months, meaning the total take for the year is 524, but the entire state's budget is only 450. Is it just that yours is a sad case of lousy elementary math or the same generic sadistic mischief?

But I'll go ahead and post the other half of the article that just happened to be too positive about Lagos state and Fashola that your hate and sadness prevented you from posting.

Lagos Targets Higher IGR in 2012

[b]
He added that the government will strengthen its revenue drive. Akabueze also said that the state plans to gradually diversify into areas such as tourism, Information Communication Technology (ICT), oil and gas among others.

“We had planned that by the half year 2011, we would borrow N39.5 billion, but we certainly did not borrow any money by that time. By half year, we still had some surplus fund and so we decided not to borrow. If you look at the budget performance for the half year, you will notice that the personal cost rose significantly to 111.3 per cent, due to increase in salary of the state workforce. The minimum wage increase has increased our minimum wage bill to over N2 billion a month.

“We intend to use the 2012 budget to deepen the goals of job creation, poverty eradication and wealth creation. We also intend to ensure sustained, accelerated, broad-based economic growth with emphasis on increasing investment outside the metropolitan area. The budget will also help to foster a robust enabling environment for investment in infrastructure through Public-Private Partnership (PPP),” the Commissioner said.

He listed the inner city roads; water supply project at Adiyan Phase two and Odanla, new sewage treatment plant at Itedo and Odo Iya-Alaro, and new Independent Power Projects at Somolu, Matori, Alausa, Ikeja, as capital projects the 2012 budget will focus on.[/b]

Earlier, in her welcome address, the Special Adviser to the Governor on Economic Planning, Mrs. Iyabowale Aluko reiterated the need for suggestions, observations and contributions by stakeholders on how to enhance the development of the state.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 1:40am On Sep 09, 2011
Wonders shall never end. This spawn of a political harlot who has elevated political whoring to an art form is calling me a liar? I see you cropped the news report you quoted. Those curses I pronouunced on you will operate in your life and in the lives of your miserable offspring for all your generations to come. The calamity that will befall your leaders will surely be your portion too. Ooooooleeeeee! Olosa! Apaayan!!

Wait for me, let me find the original news report, which you have cleverly failed to provide a link to, against forum rules. In it, Akabueze clearly states that in the first half of the fiscal year, they (LASG) have already raised IGR of N262 billion! Did you not go to school, orOjuyobo killed your maths teacher ni? How tragic!!! Just divide N262 billion by 6 months and tell me what yoou get. Cretin.
Eko Ile:

This habitual liar is at it again. You and the writer are obviously on crack. Lagos state's IGR is not even up to 20 billion, talk less 40 billion. You must be the dumbest mumu on the surface of the planet which you obviously are for believing such nonsense.  The states IGR is between 10-15 billion.

The same shady and deception nonsense prevented you from posting the source of the silly nonsense. I know where you got the silly article from, but I'll allow you to post it if you have any kind of liver.

So if the state's IGR is 262 every six months, meaning the total take for the year is 524, but the entire state's budget is only 450. Is it just that yours is a sad case of lousy elementary math or the same generic sadistic mischief?

But I'll go ahead and post the other half of the article that just happened to be too positive about Lagos state and Fashola that your hate and sadness prevented you from posting.

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by EkoIle1: 1:46am On Sep 09, 2011
Posting the link to your BS as suggested would have sufficed instead of the same nonsensical rubbish. Must you always lie and evade the truth? Just learn to always back up your lies with proof.

Damn lair.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 1:59am On Sep 09, 2011
I have reproduced the article from Thisday in full, for Nairalanders to see the congenital dishonesty of tHe nairalander who calls himself eko-ile. You can all see how his job is to polish Fashola's rectum with his lying tongue, sucking out and ingesting the man's excreta with great relish. Of course, sucking Bola Tinubu's anus produces a brain addling effect in him, which results in his consistently insidious behaviour on this site. Also, for avoidance of all doubt, I have provided the link. Please pay special attention to the bolded bit, which is what eko-ile edited out of his quote, like the thief he has always been!
[url]http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-targets-higher-igr-in-2012/96843/

[/url][Quote]Lagos Targets Higher IGR in 2012

Babatunde Fashola, Governor, Lagos State

By Obinna Chima

Lagos State Government said it would ensure that it sustains growth in its Internally General Revenues (IGR) in 2012 fiscal year.

Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget, Lagos State, Mr. Ben Akabueze, said this while presenting the state’s ‘2012 Fiscal Strategy,’ at a stakeholders’ forum at the weekend.

The forum was aimed at promoting citizens’ participation in budget preparation as well as to highlight the goals and the half year performance of the 2011 Budget.

According to him, the state’s IGR stood at a total of N262.620 billion in the first half of the year, out of the total budget of N450.775 billion for the year.

He added that the government will strengthen its revenue drive. Akabueze also said that the state plans to gradually diversify into areas such as tourism, Information Communication Technology (ICT), oil and gas among others.

“We had planned that by the half year 2011, we would borrow N39.5 billion, but we certainly did not borrow any money by that time. By half year, we still had some surplus fund and so we decided not to borrow. If you look at the budget performance for the half year, you will notice that the personal cost rose significantly to 111.3 per cent, due to increase in salary of the state workforce. The minimum wage increase has increased our minimum wage bill to over N2 billion a month.

“We intend to use the 2012 budget to deepen the goals of job creation, poverty eradication and wealth creation. We also intend to ensure sustained, accelerated, broad-based economic growth with emphasis on increasing investment outside the metropolitan area. The budget will also help to foster a robust enabling environment for investment in infrastructure through Public-Private Partnership (PPP),” the Commissioner said.

He listed the inner city roads; water supply project at Adiyan Phase two and Odanla, new sewage treatment plant at Itedo and Odo Iya-Alaro, and new Independent Power Projects at Somolu, Matori, Alausa, Ikeja, as capital projects the 2012 budget will focus on.

Earlier, in her welcome address, the Special Adviser to the Governor on Economic Planning, Mrs. Iyabowale Aluko reiterated the need for suggestions, observations and contributions by stakeholders on how to enhance the development of the state.

Tags: Nigeria, Featured, Business, Babatunde Fashola, Lagos State Government, Ben Akabueze, IGR[/quote]
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 2:09am On Sep 09, 2011
So, you azz sucking biatch, who's the liar now angry angry I eat fools like you for breakfast. Phucking amateur liar, coming here to misinform Nigerians on behalf of Fashola and Tinubu.

May you NEVER know peace in your misery filled life from this day on in Jesus Name, for calling me a liar, even when you knew YOU were the one lying. Strife and disease will follow you EVERYWHERE fro today onwards in Jesus Mighty Name. Your expectations will be cut short for consistently lying through your teeth to Nigerians at home and abroad on this forum and elsewhere in Jesus Mighty Name.

Eko Ile:

Posting the link to your BS as suggested would have sufficed instead of the same nonsensical rubbish. Must you always lie and evade the truth? Just learn to always back up your lies with proof.

Damn lair.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 2:16am On Sep 09, 2011
As usual, the azzwipe has run away! Eko-Ile, sare wa gba epe to jina dada si, so that yoour already miserable life will become even more of a hellish existence for your pathetic self. Turd-eater!
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by EkoIle1: 2:25am On Sep 09, 2011
Olodo, shouldn't you have done that before?

Now back to your stupidity. Lagos state just denied even making 20 billion in June. And from your dumb calculation, Lagos state is clocking 524 billion a year minus the federal money, but the states budget is 450 billion. Obviously,  you and the dumb writer are on crack. You are lucky I don't have access to my lappy.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 2:38am On Sep 09, 2011
So, blindness has joined stupidity in you to make you a complete slowpoke! O ma se o! Aanu se mi.

Upon all the stolen money they used to send your slow azz to school, you still can't read the part where Akabueze claims that they have made N262b in the half year??

Anyway, I've bolded the missing portion in your "quoted" article, which you edited, and highlighted the relevant portion in red and larger fonts for you to read and immerse yourself in. How do you justify your pay to your paymasters? Oh, yes, I forgot - you suck their azz!!

Lagos Targets Higher IGR in 2012

Babatunde Fashola, Governor, Lagos State

By Obinna Chima

Lagos State Government said it would ensure that it sustains growth in its Internally General Revenues (IGR) in 2012 fiscal year.

Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget, Lagos State, Mr. Ben Akabueze, said this while presenting the state’s ‘2012 Fiscal Strategy,’ at a stakeholders’ forum at the weekend.

The forum was aimed at promoting citizens’ participation in budget preparation as well as to highlight the goals and the half year performance of the 2011 Budget.

[size=16pt]According to him, the state’s IGR stood at a total of N262.620 billion in the first half of the year, out of the total budget of N450.775 billion for the year[/size].

He listed the inner city roads; water supply project at Adiyan Phase two and Odanla, new sewage treatment plant at Itedo and Odo Iya-Alaro, and new Independent Power Projects at Somolu, Matori, Alausa, Ikeja, as capital projects the 2012 budget will focus on.

Tags: Nigeria, Featured, Business, Babatunde Fashola, Lagos State Government, Ben Akabueze, IGR

Ha!!! Owo jo na! To think that they wasted some money sending you to school. Illiterate and innumerate. All full your body. Anyway, sebi you're just a foool, as in court-jesting blood-clot?

No surprises for your obdurate inability to recognise a truth that is using you to wipe the floor. Pathetic dumbazz!! grin grin angry angry angry!
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2011
So, where is the eediot Eko-Ile? Gone to suck more Fashola azz, I presume!
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2011
I knew truth would be anathema to dishonest propagandists like Eko-Ile.

Your employers will weep and gnash their teeth last last, and you will follow suit in Jesus Name.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2011
Calling Eko-Ile!!! Your lies have been exposed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by doncaster(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2011
Eko-ile is now Ben Johnson. Run away as$/rectum muncher
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2011
doncaster:

Eko-ile is now Ben Johnson. Run away as$/rectum muncher

Dontcha just know it! He  was brazen enough to abuse me here, KNOWING full well he was LYING through his dirty teeth. He won't be back in a hurry though. The curses of Lagosians have started to operate in his life, as well as that of his sponsors!!
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by Lagosboy: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2011
Honestly the level this guy will go to defend every thing Fashola Tinubu is just sickening , Even Fashola himself does not like this level of psycophancy. This guy does no even know maybe some people here on NL are closer to the govt than he will ever dream of but yet still objective in their analysis and criticism.

Truth be told, the corruption and stench in Lagos govt is amazing and no different from PDP corruption. The only positive thing is that Fashola tried to do lots of positive things in his first two years albeit he benefited massively financially as well.

It is only a matter of time before the shepard comes to lead his flock to the promised land.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2011
Lagosboy:

Honestly the level this guy will go to defend every thing Fashola Tinubu is just sickening , Even Fashola himself does not like this level of psycophancy. This guy does no even know maybe some people here on NL are closer to the govt than he will ever dream of but yet still objective in their analysis and criticism.

Truth be told, the corruption and stench in Lagos govt is amazing and no different from PDP corruption. The only positive thing is that Fashola tried to do lots of positive things in his first two years albeit he benefited massively financially as well.

It is only a matter of time before the shepard comes to lead his flock to the promised land.

In fact, di bobo dey crase, nor bi small tin.

I'm still waiting for him to come back, either as himself or another handle, to come and get beat down like the asss sucking biatch that he is!
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by PointB: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2011
ACN are incapable of corruption, they are mainly a crop of saintly people, not from the usual Nigerian politicians. I wont be surprised if that Ikuforiji guy is from PDP.  grin grin grin
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by KnowAll(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2011
I hope this script is not a “ Tinubu” script, looks like the legislators are going to engage the executive in a game of Brinkmanship, with all the law makers backing their speaker, Fashola could easily be impeached. The Deputy Governor Tinubu’s girlfriend would end up becoming Governor. Uhmm, that woman wey her husband be driver for Luth, surely “Never say Never” did I hear someone say omo lanke(wheel barrow boy) cannot rise above his/her ordeal?   undecided
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by EkoIle1: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2011
djustice:

In fact, di bobo dey crase, nor bi small tin.

I'm still waiting for him to come back, either as himself or another handle, to come and get beat down like the asss sucking biatch that he is!

Is there any reason for me to spend my valuable internet time going back and forth with you dumb, ignorant, can't read and comprehend illiterates?

Basic common sense is enough to highlght the impossibility here. It's impossible for the state to make less than 20 billion in June and end up making 40 billion the following month in July, this is absolutely impossible you dumb a's's.

The states the article clearly stated that the budget for the year is still at 450 billion and with your lousy elementary math, why didn't the man state the overall budget at 524 billion + you so called 13 billion federal money if the igr is really instead of 460 billion.

The man said the igr stood at 262 in July which is the targeted projection of the total igr for the year against the overall budget of 450 billion. He never said they collected 262 billion within six months.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by kasiem(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2011
eko- ole, it's better for u keep calm if u run out lies, ur claim is akin to saying that it's impossible for a man that is poor in july to be rich in august. are u not aware that there periods that favor ur business most?
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2011
As alarmist as it sounds, @djustice appears to have the correct figures here.
Please note this in no way signals my agreement with the title of the thread.

One thing is clear, the trend has always been upwards (2-fold increase between 2004 and 2007), over N108.193 million was generated between January and August 2009.
Currently, Lagos boasts of the highest internally generated revenue (IGR) in the country. In the first quarter of 2008, the state realized N31.4billion revenue while the figure is N10.4billion monthly.

Prior to this period, the internally generated revenue has been on the upward trend. The revenue was N30billion in (2003), N34.5billion in (2004), N48.1billion in (2005), N66.8billion in (2006), and N94.8billion in 2007.
-- Lagos In Frantic Search for Increased Revenue (2008). Retrieved from http://www.thenigeriabusiness.com/eco116.html

IGR N204 billion est. in 2009
But Lagos State leads the pack in internally generated revenue as over N108.193 million was generated between January and August 2009, even as it rakes in about N14 billion monthly at the moment. Disclosing this yesterday in Abuja, Babatunde Fashola, Lagos State governor, however, said such huge revenue is still meager compared to about N6.5 trillion needed to fix infrastructural projects in the state over the next 20 years
. -- Businessdayonline.com

Titled,  Budget of Consolidation, the 2010 budget, which comes ahead of any other in the country, including the federal government, represents an increase of N24.6 billion over the 2009 budget which was tagged Great Leap Budget.
Mr. Babatunde Fashola, the state governor, who stated this last week as he sought the approval of the State House of Assembly said of this amount, N307.027 billion represents the total revenue projection of the government which comprises of internally generated revenue (IGR) estimate of N204 billion, dedicated revenue estimate of N20.027 billion, federal transfer projection of N78 billion and extra-ordinary revenue estimate of N5 billion.
--- Business World (Nov 2009). Retrieved from http://businessworldng.com/web/articles/1033/1/Lagos-State-2010-Budget-to-Focus-on-Infrastructure/Page1.html
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2011
I agree you should take your stupidity elsewhere, because people like me will not sit back and watch you and your paymasters steal our patrimony as blatantly as you're doing and get away with it. The day is coming, when this thing will be taken beyond internet verbal warfare, and it will come and meet you in your house. Tell your bosses to cease and desist from the stealing, or they may find themselves on the wrong end of history. Just watch Libya.

Eko Ile:

Is there any reason for me to continue to expose my limited understanding of economic issues, thereby revealing the fact that beyond loud and raucous hailing of a band of robbers, I am useful for very little else?

Basic common sense is enough to highlght the impossibility here. It's impossible for the state to make less than 20 billion in June and end up making 40 billion the following month in July, this is absolutely impossible you dumb a's's.

The states the article clearly stated that the budget for the year is still at 450 billion and with your lousy elementary math, why didn't the man state the overall budget at 524 billion + you so called 13 billion federal money if the igr is really instead of 460 billion.

The man said the igr stood at 262 in July which is the targeted projection of the total igr for the year against the overall budget of 450 billion. He never said they collected 262 billion within six months.

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by EkoIle1: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2011
So, in your calculation, every yearly, 2 and 3 years jump is the same thing as monthly jump? What you posted reflects 2 fold increase within 3 years, not within a month. Is it even possible to double igr from one month to the next?

Shey na abracadabra magic?

Why don't you go ahead and explain to us how the igr doubled from less than 20 billion in June to 40 billion the next month in July. The increase came from the moon or some extra millions of tax payers crossed border into Lagos state and gave the state government 20 billion extra right away?

Bye, what's so correct about attributing to the man what he never said. The man didn't say anything about collecting 262 billion within six months and if he did, he won't have pegged the budget at 450 in the same breath. This is common sense.

eGuerrilla:

As alarmist as it sounds, @djustice appears to have the correct figures here.
Please note this in no way signals my agreement with the title of the thread.

One thing is clear, the trend has always been upwards (2-fold increase between 2004 and 2007), over N108.193 million was generated between January and August 2009. -- Lagos In Frantic Search for Increased Revenue (2008). Retrieved from http://www.thenigeriabusiness.com/eco116.html

IGR N204 billion est. in 2009 . -- Businessdayonline.com
--- Business World (Nov 2009). Retrieved from http://businessworldng.com/web/articles/1033/1/Lagos-State-2010-Budget-to-Focus-on-Infrastructure/Page1.html
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by Mariory(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
djustice:

In July, apparently, according to the Federal Ministry of Finance in a publication of revenues paid to state and local governments published in Thisday, page 45 on Monday Sept 5, 2011, Lagos State was paid N13 billion from the federal purse as their allocation for that month.

The local governments in Lagos State were paid a total of N9 billion for that month.

Today, Akabueze boasted that within the first 6 months of this fiscal year, Lagos State has already earned N262 billion in IGR, thereby averaging over N40 billion per month in IGR.

That means Lagos State's total revenue for July 2011 alone was N22 billion from federal, and N40+ billion IGR, making a total of shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked [size=16pt]N65 billion[/size] for July alone!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

How do those figures support the title of this thread?
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
Your dumbness is disturbing.  undecided undecided undecided

Are you better informed than Akabueze, your oga's bag man The man says they made N262b within 6 months. I am actually of the belief that they hit that point at least a year ago, just based on casual surveys of various revenue points, but Ojuyobo was siphoning it and leaving N14 billion per month in the coffers. That's actually what raised my suspicions, because the figure cannot just remain constant for months without change.

You are such a damned fool, and your stupidity is what will eventually get you killed. I can just see you now, arguing with your driver that he can overtake at a bend, based on speed, trajectory, curvature and inclination of the road. You like to make others think you're intelligent, but you're really quite bereft of brain cells between your ears.

Go back to the link I posted up here, CLICK on it, and READ it line by line. You'll get it eventually, I promise you.

Mscheeewww. Nincompoop buruku!!
Eko Ile:

So, in your calculation, every yearly, 2 and 3 years jump is the same thing as monthly jump? What you posted reflects 2 fold increase within 3 years, not within a month. Is it even possible to double igr from one month to the next?

Shey na abracadabra magic?

Why don't you go ahead and explain to us how the igr doubled from less than 20 billion in June to 40 billion the next month in July. The increase came from the moon or some extra millions of tax payers crossed border into Lagos state and gave the state government 20 billion extra right away?

Bye, what's so correct about attributing to the man what he never said. The man didn't say anything about collecting 262 billion within six months and if he did, he won't have pegged the budget at 460 in the same breath. This is common sense.

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by EkoIle1: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2011
Mariory:

Obviously, the intention has nothing to do with the article or it's content, it's about the usual mindless, baseless and ridiculous accusations and gross display of ignorance.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2011
Mariory:

That you had to ask that question betrays the fact that

a. You don't live in Lagos
b. You don't understand the real value of N65 billion in Nigeria.

Read a bit more. You'll get it sir.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by EkoIle1: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^^^^ see how dumb people reason? lmao
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2011
Eko Ile:

Obviously, the intention has nothing to do with the article or it's content, it's about the usual mindless, baseless and ridiculous accusations and gross display of ignorance.

You know very well that what we're saying is that the money was stolen, as we can see NO evidence that even N1 billion was spent on any part of Lagos State in the last 2 months.

You will rot on earth, before you go and burn in hell fire for the way you and your bosses have deprived we the people of Lagos State of our patrimony. As you spend that money, your days on earth will get more and more unbearable. You will have money, but no peace, no contentment, no joy, no happiness. Your joy will be cut short in Jesus Name. Your carcass will be rejected by dogs and eaten by hyenas. Your offspring will turn permanently against you. You shall lose your joy. Amen, in Jesus Name.

Of course, if indeed, you are not partaking of the patrimony of Lagos through the crimes of your hirers, these prayers will not apply to you or yours.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by EkoIle1: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
You should know by now that your ignorant conspiracy nonsense means nothing till you share your world famous insider knowledge about how they stole the money and where the sent the money with proof of course. We both know you won't provide anything so STFU and go kill time with your fellow gossiping market women.

djustice:

You know very well that what we're saying is that the money was stolen, as we can see NO evidence that even N1 billion was spent on any part of Lagos State in the last 2 months.

You will rot on earth, before you go and burn in hell fire for the way you and your bosses have deprived we the people of Lagos State of our patrimony. As you spend that money, your days on earth will get more and more unbearable. You will have money, but no peace, no contentment, no joy, no happiness. Your joy will be cut short in Jesus Name. Your carcass will be rejected by dogs and eaten by hyenas. Your offspring will turn permanently against you. You shall lose your joy. Amen, in Jesus Name.

Of course, if indeed, you are not partaking of the patrimony of Lagos through the crimes of your hirers, these prayers will not apply to you or yours.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. by djustice: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
Eko Ile:

^^^^^ see how dumb people reason? lmao

You are a liar born of liars and working for liars and gangsters.

Is it not true that when you wanted to quote the Thisday article, you deliberately edited out the first 2 paragraphs? Is it not true that it is in those paragraphs that Akabueze stated their half year earnings?

Is it not true that you deliberately left that bit out of your original quote in a failed attempt to cast me as a villain, knowing full well that you were lying? Why did you leave those figures out if they were not significantly going to damage your argument?

Ode ni e. Ole ni e. Oleh ni e.

The profit you are making now will turn into ashes in your mouth. Any property you use it to buy will only bring you sorrow. If you use it to educate your children, they will become vagabonds and never do wells in your presence, and you will be able to do nothing about it. Amen in Jesus Mighty and Everlasting Name.

If you're not profiting from Lagos State funds, of course, these prayers will not apply to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awolowo Killed Unity In Nigeria, Igbos Deserve Apology / Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. / Nigeria Is Doomed. Naira exchange rate with African countries as at 8 Feb, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.