Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Where Is Sowore? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Sowore? (467 Views)

Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Sowore? by Megabig: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
I’ve been meaning to ask, where is Sowore and his campaign?

I feel duped that I’ve contributed to his campaign at one point and there is nothing to show for it.

Is it that he comes up every 4 years, seek funds, chew our money and then disappears?

What should be done to people like this?

Re: Where Is Sowore? by derecho(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
He is learning to adapt PO's strategy
Re: Where Is Sowore? by Channel54: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hahaha! The guy is a clown,only noise no action. How will he be president without campaign.

Is it by revolution or coup.
Re: Where Is Sowore? by backnbeta(f): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
He actually campaigned initially, but you should know that the country is hard...I guess he didn't get much campaign fund. I prefer him, but I can't waste my time because he won't win. On what should be done to "people like him", let's be more supportive next time undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sowore? by yarimo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
SOWORE And OBI are in the same class Politically , unserious and lightweight presidential candidates. grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Sowore? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
backnbeta:
He actually campaigned initially, but you should know that the country is hard...I guess he didn't get much campaign fund. I prefer him, but I can't waste my time because he won't win. On what should be done to "people like him", let's be more supportive next time undecided

The guy has money ooh. No reason am. He is seriously made
Re: Where Is Sowore? by Megabig: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2023
backnbeta:

I’m not supporting next time, not ready to organize money for him, dude uses Sahara reporters to play games, no accountability, just talks and talks and nothing to show for it.
Re: Where Is Sowore? by Megabig: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
SOWORE And OBI are in the same class Politically , unserious and lightweight presidential candidates. grin

You are helpless, no one will save you, move on
Re: Where Is Sowore? by yarimo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
Megabig:

You are helpless, no one will save you, move on
obi is IPOB agenda no wayyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sowore? by obailala(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Megabig:

I feel duped that I’ve contributed to his campaign at one point and there is nothing to show for it.

Is it that he comes up every 4 years, seek funds, chew our money and then disappears?

Sowore is good but to be honest, he's more of a no-nonsense activist than a leader. While Sowore may be good, the truth is that that's there's an equally good and far more popular candidate with administrative experience and a verifiable track record of achievements, who is many times more likely to win a general election - Many people whould rather go with the candidate who has better chances at winning.

The principles and ideologies of Sowore are very similar to those of OBI; both men have ideologies which sharply differ from the standard Nigerian political ideology. The odds arent just in Sowore's favour for now; the most I would have expected of him at this crucial time is to directly/indirectly support OBI in winning the coming election (or at least just remain neutral instead of joining hte 'establishment' to attack OBI). It would be great to actually see both men working together to rid our country of the kleptomaniac lootocrats occupyibg the corridors of power.
Re: Where Is Sowore? by POGazette: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Megabig:

he will refund your money
Re: Where Is Sowore? by POGazette: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
Sowore that has never won any election is in the same political class with Peter Obi?

Peter Obi that has campaigned in over 32 states is "unserious"

A former governor and one time VP candidate under PDP is lightweight

Someone need to knock some sense into your bald head
Re: Where Is Sowore? by yarimo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
POGazette:
Sowore that has never won any election is in the same political class with Peter Obi?

Peter Obi that has campaigned in over 32 states is "unserious"

A former governor and one time VP candidate under PDP is lightweight

Someone need to knock some sense into your bald head
OBi is just using that opportunity to snap pictures with VIPs
Re: Where Is Sowore? by youneedjesus: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Let him start as a Councillor then we can take him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sowore? by Makavelli001: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Most of these URCHINS are mentally deraged.

The OP Did not mention obi, then why did u drag obi into this.

Obviously, obi is your night mare!

Don't worry Feb. 25 is just at the corner,
E go soon clear for Una eyes.
Re: Where Is Sowore? by TPound(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
Megabig:

I saw his campaign train on ikorodu road today
Convoy of about 13 cars including police vans...they no reach 100

(1) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke And The Osun Mandate Thieves - Abiodun Awolaja / 2023 Election: Again, Peter Obi Outclasses Tinubu, Atiku In New Nationwide Polls / Peter Obi Could Not Answer A Simple Question (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.