Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa (25360 Views)

9 Year Old Girl Finds Jesus And Leads Muslim Dad To Accept Jesus Too / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Eastprince101(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023
i gave up on humanity when i realised tht somebody here would find a way to justify this evil

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Eastprince101(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2023
really? pls tell me your joking! ..can people be this heartless on a regular?
derecho:
It's a normal character for Muslims.
Not surprised
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

Common sense is uncommon! Even in the Shari'a the husband will be punished severely by the judge. Most fools don't confirm if the deeds of those criminals called Muslims actually correlate with the dictates of Islam!

All children are born on the religion of Islam! That's what Islam says! It's either the husband is ignorant, the story is untrue or there's some other reason involved!.

Killing infants is unislamical.

Same way bombing innocent people while echoing "Allahu Akbar" is unislamic, yet it happens everyday and everywhere you live.
The religion needs urgent review!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by omoiyalayi(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2023
That is what Islam thought them

#Islamabad

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by derecho(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2023
I'm not joking. Islam normalizes evil against Christians and Muslims that leave Islam to Christianity.
They worry less if it isn't Christians. It's part of Jihad.
Eastprince101:
really? pls tell me your joking! ..can people be this heartless on a regular?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by fawaz050(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Their religion makes them to be desperately wicked

Since 2015 Nigerians have known no rest!

How can you make false claims confidently??

Terrorism knows no religion. Bama and Gaza are predominantly Muslim areas.

Today, those communities have been sacked.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by AntiChristian: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Same way bombing innocent people while echoing "Allahu Akbar" is unislamic, yet it happens everyday and everywhere you live.
The religion needs urgent review!

Your brain needs urgent review! A religion needs a review because of the actions of less than 10% of people who claim Muslim. .

I haven't seen any where I live in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by faceland: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2023
She is the one opening her legs without condom.

In the whole 9 months, they didn't know his family was mental or they wanted to use the baby to exploit them?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by fawaz050(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2023
derecho:
I'm not joking. Islam normalizes evil against Christians and Muslims that leave Islam to Christianity.
They worry less if it isn't Christians. It's part of Jihad.

Haaaaaaa, why are you lyinnng?

What would this profit you?
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Yankee101: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2023
Stop dating these Muslims boys una no go hear

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by fawaz050(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2023
tonididdy:
I nor understand.
He just found out after 9months that she’s a Christian?
Anyway Aboki nor fit get sense wallaitailai

A sensible person knows that there's a twisted plot to the story. But then, as always, it's an opportunity to tongue lash Islam.

Imagine me faulting Christianity in its entirety because of Evans and Rev. Chris Okotie??
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by fredrickmyers(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2023
So during d straffing... Wen all sex positions was indulgly applied... Wen his concentration was not to miss d gloryhole, Wen d bastard was discharging his liquid content only. He didn't realise she was a Christian abi..... Mofos plus malu angry

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by derecho(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Lying?
I pity those who don't know Islam.
Nigeria's problem is because of Islam.The fanatic ones are ones creating this tension.
I have monitored them for more than 3 decades.So I know their wiles.

If you want to know about nonviolent Jihad, I can oblige you.
Many are oblivious of these things that are done and that's why they excuse them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLqVL4GHVU
fawaz050:

Haaaaaaa, why are you lyinnng?

What would this profit you?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by adecz: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Muslim☪️☪️ intolerance for other religions
is the major source of conflicts in this
country❗️❗️👎👎👎
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by derecho(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Especially towards Christians.
Come to SW here, most of our Obas are Muslims but are idol worshippers too.
Most Christians avoided the royal stools because Christian faith doesn't mix with
idol worship
adecz:

Muslim☪️☪️ intolerance for other religions
is the major source of conflicts in this
country❗️❗️👎👎👎

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Blakjewelry(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

Common sense is uncommon! Even in the Shari'a the husband will be punished severely by the judge. Most fools don't confirm if the deeds of those criminals called Muslims actually correlate with the dictates of Islam!

All children are born on the religion of Islam! That's what Islam says! It's either the husband is ignorant, the story is untrue or there's some other reason involved!.

Too many hole in the story. How did the granny accepted the Christian mum to stay in the guys house while pregnant only to reject the baby and not the mother. If anything the granny would have said drive away the mother and raise the child in Islamic way. The story is bs.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by charlesdinho7(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2023
islam is the biggest fraud in this world. very useless sets of imbeciles

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Pwettylinda(f): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2023
This particular religion is deeply rooted in wickedness
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by jeromestarks: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
women should be caution of the animals they open leg for. Thank God the baby is alive.
Exactly. I blame the so called Christian mother who fvcked the animal.
Probably, she followed him for money. Many Christian girls are dating muslim guys on campus because of money.

I pray he goes back and kill her so that we can have fewer senseless christian girls .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Petdagr8t(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Islamabad the religion of piece indeed
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by agadez007(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Religion don’t matter
Competence is what matters they say
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by zumbigbo(m): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2023
I rebuke the whole bloodline of that cervix bandit. You know the character of a man when important decisions need to be made. With your goat third leg, you had no restrictions on where it went when your blood was hot, there was no family edict then. Only when the magnificent child was borns, did the collective input of your family IQ come into play.

Banish these fools into the wilderness.
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Enemyofpeace: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2023
A very useless man and his very satanic religion

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

It is forbidden for a Muslim female to marry a non-Muslim male. The marriage is forbidden!

Fornication is forbidden too generally!
Is it unIslamic to carry out suicide bombing and inherit 77 virgins?
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by SHINJA: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2023
I don't care ,i blame the stupid Christian gals that keep having relationship with muslim men.. stupid things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by wonder233: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2023
You're a fanatic. Even the desperate way you're shouting shows your level of intolerance. The downside with your religion is how compelled you guys feel to adhere to its tenets. You people have no spirit of humanity, it is always "our religion says". I'm sure you had no qualms with the killing of Deborah for alleged blasphemy. Trying to explain "everyone is born a Muslim", oga everyone is born a HUMAN BEING... religion is a man made concept.
AntiChristian:

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2023
He has right to Bleep the infidels but can't take care of the baby
Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Herbiodun09: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2023
cheesy Topics like this dey sweet nairalanders

They ll forget about the man, woman and baby.

Na the muslim and christian in the title that they ll concentrate on.

Remember to pray for Nigeria as you attend sunday service today grin

Atiku is coming.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by Cricketman: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by splendournoni: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Islam is just a wicked and blood demanding religion.... this case is even worst in Jigawa state...

After they will say the once here are ignorant but I see the same thing in countries that are Islamic dominated...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by GboyegaD(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2023
The guy can knack a Christian but can't father the child she bears. The guy should be sentenced for a long term with hard labor when arrested. He needs to gain wisdom the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2023
This is evil, many people using religion to commit atrocities
God will not accept such soul coz God is not an author of confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! / Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? / The Ogboni Cult And Anti Catholic/ Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.