Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity (22974 Views)

presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by 684oludolamu: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2023
story for the godsstory for the gods...
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by OmoEpe(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is a thief, he is the one causing this problem, remember the two bullion van that droove to his house.

God is good and all His work are perfect, that means he gave you brains.

Now tell me where you dropped yours and prefer to remain a brainless nuisance on SM

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by lexy2014: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2023
KingKO22:
Tinubu leads others follow

Exactly. He led a lot of you into voting for buhari ot once but twice and you all folowed.
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by TLE900: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2023
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Leadership is not the only challenge we have. Policies that wirked in other countries will not see the light of the day in Nigeria.
Corrinthians:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/03/nigerians-need-cash-now-osinbajo-laments-naira-scarcity/
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Exclusive101: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2023
How that one take concern we ?
I rather support the only presidential candidate with insight n knowledge to know Buhari new naira policy is foolish senseless n a disaster though Buhari is also from his party.

Nigerians vote wisely
Vote the most intelligent
Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu
The man who see tomorrow

ShobayoEmma:
Today I made the decision to publicly declare my support for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party on the ground of the most physically, mentally and morally qualified among the options we are faced with.
God bless all the obidients.
God bless Nigeria.

N04W90E47-Newman*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by lecowas: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Hopium:

E be like say brain they pain you.

He's the VP; he's a part of this administration whether you people want to agree or not. Buhari's mess is his own too. He could have resigned when he knew Buhari is clueless, he didn't.

So he shouldn't come out and sound like a opposition; as if he's not a part of the administration.

You know nothing. Make I bend If I ever reply a fool like you again
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
Why has Obi gone mute and silent while the people are crying daily? The other bleaching candidate has come out to support the policy thereby hence in support of the suffering.
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by DriveByKiller: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
ShaqFu:
All talk no action. Emefiele is busy begging Nigerians to be patient while things go out of control.

No fuel, no Naira, no power supply, no security. Everything seem to be going to shit.
Nigeria is a failed state now
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Hopium: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
lecowas:

You know nothing. Make I bend If I ever reply a fool like you again

Ode! Swerve!!!

You have nothing sensible to reply with. Try and defend Osinbajo, let's see.
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Kaymansion(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Osinbajo has publicly disassociate himself from so call cabal also know as elements cool
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Emma1Oj(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Corrinthians:
Tinubu must really be feeling the heat. He bribed Osinbajo from his bullion van money to say these things.😠😠
They aren't in good time. Beside I feel Osibanjo won't stoop so low.
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Zeezenho: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Whalahi apc are the most useless bunch ever they love shifting responsibilities.in no time now bushari will go live to criticise naira scarcity
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
modath:

Sometimes when people think they are doing some people bad, they are inadvertently opening the door of blessings... The sabotage is clear for all to see... People love the story of the "underdog"...

So tinubu is the underdog in this coming election....
Anus is for shit,not for thinking
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Yeahmehn: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Simple when people go to ATMs or deposit old notes give them 100, 50, 20...naira so that no one is stranded. Everybody must not use the new notes
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Lekozy(m): 1:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Hopium:
Buhari go they talk something else, Osinbajo go dey talk another.

It's like he doesn't even know about anything going on in the presidency.

Examine his tone in this article. He sounds like an outsider. This is the kind of idea he should have discussed with Buhari.

“In Abuja how do you take ‘drop or along’ or use a Keke NAPEP without cash, or buy foodstuff on the road or in canteens, or even buy recharge cards?

“Parents with kids in public schools give money daily to their children for lunch, most commerce is informal, so you need cash for most things”, he said.
[b][/b]

He was the VP when the CBN brought the swap idea to the presidency; why is he sounding like an opposition?
I tire ooo if u check my post 3 years ago i said we should look beyond apc and pdp
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by Lekozy(m): 1:43am On Feb 05, 2023
Zeezenho:
Whalahi apc are the most useless bunch ever they love shifting responsibilities.in no time now bushari will go live to criticise naira scarcity
Wahala
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by TheRareGem1(f): 3:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Exactly
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by gdsoomro: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
I needed to thank you for this incredible read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. High SERP
Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by PutinDBomb: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
modath:

Sometimes when people think they are doing some people bad, they are inadvertently opening the door of blessings... The sabotage is clear for all to see... People love the story of the "underdog"...
You say the truth. Leave that afonja stuupid Yoruba man. Their tribe of thugs will soon be sent out when Vivour take over.

By the time we're done with them, no Yoruba man will own house in Lagos again. Let them go to Oyo State. The Igbo have already developrd Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / Coronavirus: Economic Council Meets Buhari, Warns Of Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.