Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti (2495 Views)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by propynich123: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-Woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Tinubu Exonerate Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8PkA3OXFxE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by Makavelly40: 12:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by owobokiri(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2023
With or without the Naira scarcity, Tinubu was going nowhere.
All these attempts to lay the blame of his impending electoral humiliation on buharis feet is simply diversionary.

No one was getting ready to make a Baba Suwe the president of the country. He was not fit and has never been for months now. He is too slow for the job and has a lot of criminal history to contest with.

Nothing enticing in his candidacy. Tinupoo only excites the agbadorian clan of Awawa boys and One million boys in and around Lagos, whose brand of politics revolves around hot Ewedu and Amala ..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by swaggerjack: 12:22am On Feb 04, 2023
owobokiri:
With or without the Naira scarcity, Tinubu was going nowhere.
All these attempts to lay the blame of his impending electoral humiliation on buharis feet is simply diversionary.

No one was getting ready to make a Baba Suwe the president of the country. He was not fit and has never been for months now. He is too slow for the job and has a lot of criminal history to contest with.

Nothing enticing in his candidacy. Tinupoo only excites the agbadorian clan of Awawa boys and One million boys in and around Lagos, whose brand of politics revolves around hot Ewedu and Amala ..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by siofra(f): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Lol why does she look like a tout?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by Ofunaofu: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by Lionnation: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Over 7 years of this government that it has been a disaster, why were you all quiet untill now. why is tinubu talking now, hypocrites. tinubu will die miserably

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by ScamHunter: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Vote buyers in the mud

siofra:
Lol why does she look like a tout?

You should know why. But excuse me. Did i just hear her call her papa a rouge?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by swaggerjack: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lionnation:
Over 7 years of this government that it has been a disaster, why were you all quiet untill now. why is tinubu talking now, hypocrites. tinubu will die miserably

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by SaiOba: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Awon werey, so Na to bribe the voters una want take stand una baba manhood , sorry, I meant to say mandate..
Oya na, instead of begging PMB una folo una papa dey run mouth anyhow at PMB..

Make I see as him manhood, sorry mandate go take stand after 25th of feBuhari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by donpata(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Can anyone truly confirm say na Tinubu daughter? I don't trust SM again
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by dealslip(f): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
donpata:
Toun is not any where related to Tinubu. She is an Ijebu woman.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lol. IPOBians and fake news. The most shamelessy dishonest and deceptive people in the entire universe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
donpata:

Lol. Simply say you don't have data. If you've watched the video and still commented as you did then that is tragic considering every sane person should know you won't find any of Tinubu's kids talking like that woman in the video.

This is simply an asinine level of fake news, lies and propaganda that can only belong to IPOBians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Adetoun Dash Woto-woto To Buhari, Emefiele, Aisha, Atiku & Ti by Adaisback(f): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
donpata:
I have watched her videos countless times . She normally used to refer herself as TInubu's daughter and I think her husband once worked for Tinubu so don't blame anyone calling her TInubu's daughter. I used to think the same too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele’s Residence Unveils 18 Ghana-must-go Bags Filled With Cash, Documents! / Igbos Warn Asari Dokubo And MC Oluomo - Don't Test Our Patience. / PEPT: Lack Of Witnesses From Inec & Tinubu Mar Tinubu's Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.