Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees (37343 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife / "I've Started Paying School Fees Oo!!" - Ebuka Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV0fQbzxfs

Wife of Mr Ibu has come out to social media to cry about what her husband, Mr Ibu did to her and how he abandoned her and her children, not paying school fees or providing money for upkeep.
She also accused him of extra marital affairs.

This is sad.
Watch where she's been assaulted by Mr Ibu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Not that he is not paying, Maybe he owed a term🤣🤣🤣🤣

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Not that he is not paying, Maybe he owed a term🤣🤣🤣🤣

A term? But should he even owe a term in the first place and has time to be frolicking his girlfriend all over town?

Please sir, help me sub to our channel.
Thank you

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by thesicilian: 6:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Wait till you hear Mr. Ibu's side of the story

253 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2023
thesicilian:
Wait till you hear Mr. Ibu's side of the story

Ok. But you saw where he was assaulting the woman in the video? Right?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by sleek214(m): 6:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Is he not the same Mr. Ibu dancing with his daughter on social media all the time?

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by yomi007k(m): 6:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Happy Married life.

Nonsense.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 04, 2023
sleek214:
Is he not the same Mr. Ibu dancing with his daughter on social media all the time?

People are saying that girl is not his daughter, that shes his girlfriend. Though it has been confirmed that shes not his biological daughter but not his girlfriend either. That one too has been trending.

Watch update on front page.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by overdrive(m): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Skit?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by thesicilian: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Ok. But you saw where he was assaulting the woman in the video? Right?
Appearances are deceptive. Pictures and even sometimes videos only show you what you are meant to see.
I watched the video, I only saw him hold her hand once, didn't see any physical assault. He was visibly angry, yes, but do you know what led to the whole issue?

290 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by robinso01(m): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2023
That's to tell you that there's difference between real life and social media life. Mr ibu is a responsible man on the screen but the opposite in real life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by thesicilian: 7:05am On Feb 04, 2023
robinso01:
That's to tell you that there's difference between real life and social media life. Mr ibu is a responsible man on the screen but the opposite in real life.
On what basis did you make this conclusion?

207 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Mrkumareze(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Don't be deceived by the video. Very confusing clips joined together.

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by robinso01(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2023
thesicilian:

On what basis did you make this conclusion?

On the basis of acting a responsible man for the screen and show, but a woman assault behind the screen.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Vyzz: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2023
grin

I have done more research on it. And I don't understand why the wife kept quiet all these while...

It's almost over if Ibu's case is worst than we thought and he decideds to follow his new found love for this em dyslexia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Emmanuel909090: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Is it his fault that there is water in the house? Could be flood.

I guess he has been paying the fees, so why didn't he pay now?

Anyways we need to hear from ibu, from the video i didn't see him assaulting her.

21 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Emmanuel909090: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

A term? But should he even owe a term in the first place and has time to be frolicking his girlfriend all over town?

Please sir, help me sub to our channel.
Thank you

It's always obvious when kids talk.

"A term? But should he even owe a term in the first place and has time to be frolicking his girlfriend all over town?"

Life has lot's of ups and down, so if yours is only up, thank God and don't judge another man because of his down.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2023
There was no assault or beating here. He was clearly angry but didn't beat her or attack her. This is a mislabelled video.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by heykims(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2023
But u see this guy always laughing on social media.
Isn't this guy the one that was hospitalized few years back?
There was a woman always with him in the hospital then, is it this woman?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Sucre6: 7:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Shoodboi:
There was no assault or beating here. He was clearly angry but didn't beat her or attack her. This is a mislabelled video.

Exactly my thought, plus there is a distortion in the video, cut and join, I stopped believing everything I see on the internet long time ago

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2023
thesicilian:

Appearances are deceptive. Pictures and even sometimes videos only show you what you are meant to see.
I watched the video, I only saw him hold her hand once, didn't see any physical assault. He was visibly angry, yes, but do you know what led to the whole issue?

What is he holding her hand to do? Salsa dance? Ok.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Sucre6 post=120620597]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Pvin: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Una own na small case, I sent my shadow to queue for fuel and my soul to queue for PVC while I went for new naira note, since yesterday we are looking for each other.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Sucre6: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Do you understand igbo? I'm sure you don't otherwise you would have understood all he was saying about what he's going to do to her. Or Is it until you see blood or the woman drop dead before you'll believe? Besides YouTube doesn't support violent videos that's why some parts have to be removed. You want make them give me strikes abi? Oshey!!!

Lols, i am an igbo bro, I understand everything he said, he's clearly angry, you could say stuff when u are angry, but he didn't hit her, though he was saying he's going to do something to her that would surprise her, but of cos u don't judge without hearing the two sides of the story.

E be like woman never act drama for your head Nah why u dey talk like this. Just wait until u hear the full gist.

Post the full video on google drive if there was any violence in the video, else just stop

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
Is it his fault that there is water in the house? Could be flood.

I guess he has been paying the fees, so why didn't he pay now?

Anyways we need to hear from ibu, from the video i don't see him assaulting her.

It's not his fault but the problem there is that he abandoned his duties and didn't do what he was supposed to do when the house got flooded. Or is it not his responsibility to maintain and repair his house? Where his children live for that matter. Let's call a spade a spade abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Pvin:
Una own na small case, I sent my shadow to queue for fuel and my soul to queue for PVC while I went for new naira note, since yesterday we are looking for each other.

Hahahahahaaa guy, you're funny grin grin grin?

Where your spirit come day like this? cheesy cheesy Lol grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by sukar886: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2023
At ur age u still the open ur nose , after having grown up children , u never tell us wetin u do

13 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Emmanuel909090: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

It's not his fault but the problem there is that he abandoned his duties and didn't do what he was supposed to do when the house got flooded. Or is it not his responsibility to maintain and repair his house? Where his children live for that matter. Let's call a spade a spade abeg.

What if he is not in the country nko?
What if he is late?

A spade a spade, the woman should also impact, what has she done about the situation?
Just blaming the man.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by mytime24(f): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Mr ibu olosho don finish Ur money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2023
I can see manipulation written all over her.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“why I Don’t Wear Bum Shorts” – Dakore Egbuson Reveals / Khafi Kareem & Gedoni Ekpata Welcome First Child (Pictures) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Convocation Photos: Graduates From UNIABUJA With Degree In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.