Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees (37394 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife / "I've Started Paying School Fees Oo!!" - Ebuka Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Exceed15: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
thesicilian:

Appearances are deceptive. Pictures and even sometimes videos only show you what you are meant to see.
I watched the video, I only saw him hold her hand once, didn't see any physical assault. He was visibly angry, yes, but do you know what led to the whole issue?

Oil dey head bro.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Exceed15: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
All to gather sympathy. Believe her at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Exceed15: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sucre6:

Exactly my thought, plus there is a distortion in the video, cut and join, I stopped believing everything I see on the internet long time ago

Me too bro. Women now use social media to paint their husband black as if we care .. nonsense
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Exceed15: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sucre6:

Lols, i am an igbo bro, I understand everything he said, he's clearly angry, you could say stuff when u are angry, but he didn't hit her, though he was saying he's going to do something to her that would surprise her, but of cos u don't judge without hearing the two sides of the story.

E be like woman never act drama for your head Nah why u dey talk like this. Just wait until u hear the full gist.

Post the full video on google drive if there was any violence in the video, else just stop

Well said

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Exceed15: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Ok. But you saw where he was assaulting the woman in the video? Right?

Where? Is d video different from what we have here ? Una jst dey spread useless news everywhere
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Numerouno94(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
robinso01:

On the basis of acting a responsible man for the screen and show, but a woman assault behind the screen.
Did u watch that video?
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by MrDoGood(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
The woman is a manipulator

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Claiming to be breadwinner and wanting a little break?

Coming from the same Nigerian man that will claim his house is dirty and unkempt due to a lazy wife

Na your house too why didn't you clean it?

So the only thing you can contribute to a marriage is what a house help can do?
Little wonder many of you are unmarried at age 45!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
FOJEM:

So the only thing you can contribute to a marriage is what a house help can do?
Little wonder many of you are unmarried at age 45!!!!

So being domesticated is now the duty of a maid?
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Joezik(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Do you understand igbo? I'm sure you don't otherwise you would have understood all he was saying about what he's going to do to her. Or Is it until you see blood or the woman drop dead before you'll believe? Besides YouTube doesn't support violent videos that's why some parts have to be removed. You want make them give me strikes abi? Oshey!!!

You are clearly a wicked person. Did he touch hit her...why are you trying to make us believe he assaulted her ...abi na u be the woman or her pikin??

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by newdawn2017(f): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
thesicilian:

Appearances are deceptive. Pictures and even sometimes videos only show you what you are meant to see.
I watched the video, I only saw him hold her hand once, didn't see any physical assault. He was visibly angry, yes, but do you know what led to the whole issue?
is supposed to hold her hand in such a threatening & intimidating manner?? A fellow adult like him & partner?? What constitutes an aggression & abuse to u? Speaking in a raised voice is intimidation, thus mental abuse. Moving towards one In a threatening & violent manner in a civil settings is intimidation, thus abuse..
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
1Sharon:

So being domesticated is now the duty of a maid?

Why should you be domesticated? Are you physically challenged, unskilled or uneducated that you should not work to support your family?
What if a man dies? Would the wife start begging on the street?
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by omonnakoda: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
The way women reason
What is she hoping to achieve?
To destroy him?
So if they settle will those that have heard unhear?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by seanwilliam(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
nedekid:

Nope. Her hand came close and he held it, no assault, she did that to make a nice video, even lowered her voice at a time to show fear all for the video but ibu did nothing rather the normal human reaction.

Omo , I fear woman . Very manipulative and entitled

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by newdawn2017(f): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Shoodboi:
There was no assault or beating here. He was clearly angry but didn't beat her or attack her. This is a mislabelled video.
holding her hand that way is what? Is that not physical contact? Is she his toddler or an animal? Standing over her & waving his finger at her in such a heated setting is what pls?? Is it a lover language?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Streetmovement(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nigerian's una like bad news...look how they're feeding on this particular thread

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by newdawn2017(f): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
sukar886:
At ur age u still the open ur nose , after having grown up children , u never tell us wetin u do
she has d right to. Nose piercing is an African beautification thing, not particularly ibo. But it's of to do so if it makes her feel beautiful.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
FOJEM:

Why should you be domesticated? Are you physically challenged, unskilled or uneducated that you should not work to support your family?
What if a man dies? Would the wife start begging on the street?

Are you not a traditional man?

If you aren't, I can flip it and ask why you don't get involved with the house or childcare?

If your wife dies will you starve to death?
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by GodHimself: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
A wise woman would approach elders in the family, church or even NGO/community for help.

Going on social media is using your own hands to tear down your home.

Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV0fQbzxfs

Wife of Mr Ibu has come out to social media to cry about what her husband, Mr Ibu did to her and how he abandoned her and her children, not paying school fees or providing money for upkeep.
She also accused him of extra marital affairs.

This is sad.
Watch where she's been assaulted by Mr Ibu.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by deji17: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
IPOB. and Obi supporter. No surprise there.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Are you not a traditional man?

If you aren't, I can flip it and ask why you don't get involved with the house or childcare?

If your wife dies will you starve to death?

Dear Sharon, if you ever get a man to put you in his house, please do nothing to support him financially, and see how long your marriage will last, and how much peace and respect you would enjoy while it lasts. Best wishes to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
robinso01:

On the basis of acting a responsible man for the screen and show, but a woman assault behind the screen.
Shut up, woman wrapper.. angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
FOJEM:

Dear Sharon, if you ever get a man to put you in his house, please do nothing to support him financially, and see how long your marriage will last, and how much peace and respect you would enjoy while it lasts. Best wishes to you.
Lol this only applies to poor men

You want a woman's financial support, yet nigerian men will shout up and down that they're breadwinners.
In reality, only a minority are truly breadwinners.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol this only applies to poor men

You want a woman's financial support, yet nigerian men will shout up and down that they're breadwinners.
In reality, only a minority are truly breadwinners.

I have given you my advice, but you are free to reject it of course. But I am convinced that many years from now you will remember FOJEM!
Good luck to you.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
FOJEM:

I have given you my advice, but you are free to reject it of course. But I am convinced that many years from now you will remember FOJEM!
Good luck to you.

Answer me, why doesn't this apply to well off men?
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Dear Sharon, are you not aware that the well-off men regularly patronize the young girls who are into hook-ups, because such men have no respect for their wives. Infact, most of them do not find their wives attractive anymore.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Dear Sharon, are you not aware that the well-off men regularly patronize the young girls who are into hook-ups because they have no respect for their wives. Infact, most of them do not find their wives attractive anymore.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
FOJEM:

Dear Sharon, are you not aware that the well-off men regularly patronize the young girls who are into hook-ups because they have no respect for their wives. Infact, most of them do not find their wives attractive anymore.

Dey yarn nonsense. Why marry someone you don't respect.

You think this is what Ned Nwoko does?

Are you saying cheating is due to a lack of lack.

Your gender dey talk say men dey polyganiud
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV0fQbzxfs

Wife of Mr Ibu has come out to social media to cry about what her husband, Mr Ibu did to her and how he abandoned her and her children, not paying school fees or providing money for upkeep.
She also accused him of extra marital affairs.

This is sad.
Watch where she's been assaulted by Mr Ibu.

Do people even know what an assault is? I can clearly see him asking her if he did wrong in marrying her?

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Dey yarn nonsense. Why marry someone you don't respect.

You think this is what Ned Nwoko does?

Are you saying cheating is due to a lack of lack.

Your gender dey talk say men dey polyganiud

Dear Sharon, why did you mention Ned Nwoko. Ned Nwoko cannot do hook-ups because he has more than one wife.
Abi, are you willing to be his 5th wife?
Unfortunately, Ned Nwoko cannot marry you because you are not a virgin!!!
He only does tear rubber virgins!!!!
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
newdawn2017:
holding her hand that way is what? Is that not physical contact? Is she his toddler or an animal? Standing over her & waving his finger at her in such a heated setting is what pls?? Is it a lover language?

Did he attack her or threaten to attack her? No. Let's not look for what isn't missing. If he beat her, I'll be among the first to call her out. But he didn't, so there's no point trying to accuse him of what he didn't do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Yemi Alade Shares Sexy Curvy Pictures / Yemi Alade Stuns In New Photo, Smiles Like Never Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.