Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees (37357 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife / "I've Started Paying School Fees Oo!!" - Ebuka Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

What if he is not in the country nko?
What if he is late?

A spade a spade, the woman should also impact, what has she done about the situation?
Just blaming the man.

Why are you holding brief for this man after seeing a clearly his own fault?

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Kajaard: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

They say that girl is not his daughter. Na him babe. That one too has been trending.

Please sub to my channel. God bless you Sir.

For God's sake where did you hear all these rumours from?

How can you be insinuating that the girl in that picture is his girlfriend when she is clearly the daughter? What kind of blogging without verification is this?

You think the likes of Linda Ikeji started out their blogging business like this?

Stop telling us what's trending which are mostly gossips and give us facts and truth. Is that too much to ask?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by virginchaser(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2023
I care less about the story but care more about the bad grammar. It's no longer news that many Nigerians have bad grammar. Education needs more fund.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by OmegaAutos: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

A term? But should he even owe a term in the first place and has time to be frolicking his girlfriend all over town?

Please sir, help me sub to our channel.
Thank you

You work for him pocket ABI? Weyrey... So na everytime money dey dey him hand

9 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by OmegaAutos: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

What is he holding her hand to do? Salsa dance? Ok.

You can't make this earth let alone make heaven for trying to profit from people's grief .

8 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by OmegaAutos: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2023
heykims:
But u see this guy always laughing on social media.
Isn't this guy the one that was hospitalized few years back?
There was a woman always with him in the hospital then, is it this woman?

Good question, where was this woman when the man was sick? She is only there for enjoyment... Why is she not working to support the husband too in times of lack?

7 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Kajaard:

For God's sake where did you hear all these rumours from?

How can you be insinuating that the girl in that picture is his girlfriend when she is clearly the daughter? What kind of blogging without verification is this?

You think the likes of Linda Ikeji started out their blogging business like this?

Stop telling us what's trending which are mostly gossips and give us facts and truth. Is that too much to ask?

Read here where there are claims and rumors that Jasmine is not his daughter. I didn't say it. I said "they say". By the way, she is not his biological daughter.
https://www.nairaland.com/7554314/mr-ibu-foster-daughter-come#120624558

Hear from the horse's mouth.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Georgeclooneyy: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2023
Resolve it offline.

Webdesigners learn how to work with creative writers and land projects as high as 500$ weekly. Focus is to create story blogs and ebook selling platforms. To know more send a message to clogsondesigns@gmail.com
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by udemzyudex(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2023
I'm waiting for her to show us a police report and not this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Pickmycall: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Mr ibu is broke that is why he is endorsing politicians for monetary gratification.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by DonBenny77(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2023
No longer cheating
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by samuel051: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2023
robinso01:

On the basis of acting a responsible man for the screen and show, but a woman assault behind the screen.
you dey live with them na.. online Judges without LLB degrees

5 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by majamajic(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2023
But Jasmine couldn't answer a simple question by Daddy Freeze if she is a real daughter or side chick

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Killermamba: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

A term? But should he even owe a term in the first place and has time to be frolicking his girlfriend all over town?

Please sir, help me sub to our channel.
Thank you
you catch am with the girl or na you be the girl

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Kaytixy: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Believe all this women at your own peril

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Kaytixy: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Believe all these women at your own peril

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Kaytixy: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Ok. But you saw where he was assaulting the woman in the video? Right?
is that assault. Because he held her hand abi.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by majamajic(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2023
sleek214:
Is he not the same Mr. Ibu dancing with his daughter on social media all the time?

His daughter ? Jasmine couldn't defend herself as his daughter
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by udemzyudex(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2023
I'm not in support of abusive but women need to to understand that men tend to match your verbal abuse with physical abuse, you don't rate the level of damage your verbal abuse would do because it is doesn't show physical damage.

Again most women tend to exaggerate things like this just to get sympathy from people,If you're Very serious about this till the extent of going on social media,you should be serious enough to report an abuse to the police.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Pilokwe(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Observation that old woman still open nose at her age , something strange,her lifestyle no clear
sukar886:
At ur age u still the open ur nose , after having grown up children , u never tell us wetin u do

5 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Pwettylinda(f): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Mr ibu is the ugliest man after Thiefnubuu

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Kaytixy: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2023
robinso01:
That's to tell you that there's difference between real life and social media life. Mr ibu is a responsible man on the screen but the opposite in real life.
you can't jump into such conclusion.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Oizee(f): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Pvin:
Una own na small case, I sent my shadow to queue for fuel and my soul to queue for PVC while I went for new naira note, since yesterday we are looking for each other.
lol, u should have sent Ur soul for the naira notes.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by GloriousGbola: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2023
this one is like those redpillars who swallow mgbtow and think it applies in naija.

you are calling out your father or your husband on SM what exactly do you think will happen?

abi the man has oyibo endorsements?

this is not even embarassment sef

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by zedegit: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2023
robinso01:
That's to tell you that there's difference between real life and social media life. Mr ibu is a responsible man on the screen but the opposite in real life.

Can you bet your soul on this?
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by vikstandon(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV0fQbzxfs

Wife of Mr Ibu has come out to social media to cry about what her husband, Mr Ibu did to her and how he abandoned her and her children, not paying school fees or providing money for upkeep.
She also accused him of extra marital affairs.

This is sad.
Watch where she's been assaulted by Mr Ibu.

The woman must be a lazy one, if her compound is so unkept like that.

She has a nice accommodation, what will it take her to maintain it?

See water licks everywhere!
Let's not encourage lazy women!

See my house, see my car... You have all of that, and you can't maintain it.
There are people seeking for a hut.
Entitled Gender and Generation.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by Pimine: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2023
robinso01:

On the basis of acting a responsible man for the screen and show, but a woman assault behind the screen.
Please be sensible. Did you really watch the clip? Can you swear with your full chest that Mr. Ibu actually assaulted her, or do you have a congenital disease of making up things in your head and being annoyingly irrational?

9 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by zedegit: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2023
thesicilian:

On what basis did you make this conclusion?

Imagine the boldness commenting as an online in-law.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by zedegit: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2023
robinso01:

What assault? They can easily use your head.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees by tbambam: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Ok. But you saw where he was assaulting the woman in the video? Right?

Where in the video did he assault her ? Or is there any other video I am not seeing? Is talk to me now assault?!..

Let's wait till we hehar the other side of the story..

When a woman is dependent fully on a man, this is what they see..

The man got you a house, a car, your house got flooded and you still want the man to help you fix or deflood the house.. ladies want men to do everything for them, they just want to enjoy free money..and free things comes with things like D's..

Let's be sure this is a case of assault before we judge., Let us be sure this is not an optional blackmail or a pity party as usual.

Women will go to any length to destroy a man once their demands are not met and we have enviidences littered on this same internet.. if she has issue of assault, she should go report to the police station or go to court ,social media is filled with decieit especially from women.. even devil dey learn from dem

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing / Jodrey: I'm Used To Female Attraction - Mr Ideal Nigeria 2020 Winner (Photos) / Beautiful New Photo Of Davido's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.