Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,726 members, 7,851,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes (41370 Views)

Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Jailed For 6 Months For Spraying, Stepping On Naira Notes / Woman Laments As Dyed Old N1000 Notes Is Given To Customer As New Notes (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Over Spraying & Stepping On New Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Maj196(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2023
She dey craze. Money wey scarce like mad na hin she dey spray anyhow.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by IbileIfe: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2023
tabaralph:

Until one of them is convicted and jailed other currency’s abusers won’t sit up, see her unfiltered face like Italian olosho.
She looks sexually desirable.
I love her lips.
EFCC should let me cross-examine her.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by bigdammyj: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2023
This is good news.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by GloriousGbola: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2023
oluwoleife:
Arrested for tampering with the new notes is understandable. Why EFCC dey recover vehicle?

Auctioning seized vehicles is how all these security yahoos keep their wives and friends in high end cars. Two years ago I got my wife a sienna. Next thing her friend with a husband in customs was telling her - we could have helped you get a venza via auction.

Authority stealing in full effect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by braino1(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2023
She is not the only one na, i have watched the video, why is she the only one apprehended

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Ken4Christ: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2023
I don't get it. Was she arrested because it was new notes? Is it an offense just because it's new notes. What if it was old notes? There are hundreds of people who have done the same thing in the past and we did not hear of any arrest. The EFCC should come clear on this.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by dalass(f): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE

Buharis kids sprayed, danced on new notes. All politicians do it. When are they going to be arrested and questioned ?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by kayusely70(m): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2023
She should be punished together with her accomplices!
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by kingsceemark(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Yoruba demon, see her over bleached face and her weed smoking black lips

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Lukuluku69(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE

Throw the Law at her. Make her an example.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by chichriso: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2023
But this video is still annoying me till now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sREvZv3hZn4
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by 77up(m): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Good one , see her face like something I don't know. When I see that video clip , I was like this can not continue, Nigeria need a scape goat. People are suffering to withdraw common 20k , these stupid idiots was seen messing with huge new note any how in the party.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Goodlady(f): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Lovenorth:
I strongly support this move, she should be seriously dealt with, but they need to go far beyond that, anybody that is seen with hug amount of money beyond his legitimate monthly withdrawals limit should be investigated unless if he is a business man/woman. Tinubu must not be allowed to rig this election, there should be security operatives and efcc monitoring him and his cohorts 24/7
Hatenorth, shey na Tinubu dash her the money abi why you dey type like say you smoke weed?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by soojar(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Shellsploit:
I see her her settling them by kind..
This i have vehemently seen!

You cannot vehemently see something. You can vehemently deny something or express a point.

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by ikemesit4477: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2023
God1000:
She should be punished for such tomfoolery, a very repulsive act
is that all efcc can see! What about tinubu bullion van!

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by tabaralph: 8:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Lovenorth:
I strongly support this move, she should be seriously dealt with, but they need to go far beyond that, anybody that is seen with hug amount of money beyond his legitimate monthly withdrawals limit should be investigated unless if he is a business man/woman. Tinubu must not be allowed to rig this election, there should be security operatives and efcc monitoring him and his cohorts 24/7

Read the bolded on Tinubu quote and borrow yourself some brain.

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by chudez0147(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2023
LEEUWENHOEK:
What some people are going naked and protesting in banks to receive, you got it easily and the best use of it you could think of is lavish spending and show off at a party.

We Nigerians need help.
DamnNigga
Nothing concerns we Nigerians . The lady don't just have sense!
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by lailo: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Lovenorth:
Calm down boy. Nobody can rig this election. What all of them want to do is vote buying including Obi. Their only fear is that, in that area of election malpractice, Tinubu will overpower them with money politics. No election is void of malpractice even in America. Vote buying is not rigging, it is just another election malpractice which rigging is also one of. APC used vote buying during Osun election but PDP used both vote buying and rigging, and you know what the result is now. If u rig, BVAS will detect and throw u out. #peace

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by foolbuster: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2023
God1000:
She should be punished for such tomfoolery, very repulsive act

Sharap and go and eat.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by arantess: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Dbegining:
New notes wet scare like mad na him yoi dey step on and spray, dey must ask her where she from get the new notes. Na small smal we go dey trace the problems.

But on a lighter mode, make village peole no reason person matter oh, na today EFCC remember this law🤔🤔😂😂
One slap will make her sing like a canary that she is
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by harmonyglobal: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2023
What of the bandit that was flaunting the new naira note in a viral video, when will he be arrested too
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Opsylo: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2023
see this girl, I know her she is my labour .
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by tabaralph: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2023
IbileIfe:

She looks sexually desirable.
I love her lips.
EFCC should let me cross-examine her.

If you love that what will you now say about this her filtered picture…

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Enemyofpeace: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Very good. Use am teach us lesson.

If your prick still dey rice up with all the numerous problems facing us in Nigeria, you're an enemy of the masses.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Ugoww01(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Senseless idiot in human form
Fira09:

SOURCE

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2023
mivicssmith:
Make dem arrest the politicians as well if truly they are serving the right purpose

I don't think the EFCC has the tools and manpower these days to find the multiple hiding places of the looters. AGF Malami weakened dem.

Former oil Minister Madueke is a prime example but I think the majority of the so-called elite (politicians) of both major parties do the same and recently the looter and former fugitive Babachir Lawal had the effrontery to publicly form mouth.
Also APC governors allegedly can't exchange for new currency and have started crying. wink

EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/3975899/efcc-traces-n47.2billion-487.5million-diezani

Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani’s $37.5m Lagos House, Funds - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3933904/court-orders-seizure-diezanis-37.5m

Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/7553750/babachir-lawal-nothing-working-under
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by huptin(m): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Good. Very good.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by backtovillage: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Arrest her politician sugar daddy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by SmartPolician: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Thoughts007:
I think the EFCC and federal government should be ashamed of themselves. Who is arresting the bank managers that are hoarding both the old and new notes? Who is arresting the political stooges that are causing untold hardship on millions of Nigerians by hoarding petrol and currency for selfish political interest?
Now the EFCC want to flex their muscles because a hardworking Nigerian decides to protest against the clueless CBN and FGN in an unconventional way.
Why haven't they arrested the bandit that was flaunting the new currency some days ago and even claimed to have millions of it already stached up?
Misplaced priorities

Stop this senseless whataboutism at once!

Anyone seen breaking the law MUST be arrested and charged to court.

It's a big insult to Nigerian people to buck our system and show it in our faces.

At least when those bank managers hoard cash, they don't make a video and tell us that they do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Nigerian Man Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cigarettes From Nigeria To Newcastle / Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.