Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes (41349 Views)

Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Jailed For 6 Months For Spraying, Stepping On Naira Notes / Woman Laments As Dyed Old N1000 Notes Is Given To Customer As New Notes (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Over Spraying & Stepping On New Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Senator777: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
See her yeye face.

Omo ale jatijati
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Angrygoat: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
She can't be the same person. She don bleach taya.see face black. On gallery dem be like snow white,while in reality na vomit

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by lagosrd: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
The efcc should beam their search light in we Yorubas and the igbos, especially the latter, we behave as if we throw caution into the air when it comes to money spraying and defacing of the money. One can actually give money to the celebrant and the musician in an envelope or in a box without making mess or mockery of the same currency.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Longman180(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
what a chronic offence imagen somebody spraying old Nigeria new note in public the money that has not even circulated in the mandoff of this useless country an ordinary artrees not even mohogany somebody Nigeria is a mandat country I pity BHUARY old fool.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Thoughts007: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
SmartPolician:

Stop this senseless whataboutism at once!

Anyone seen breaking the law MUST be arrested and charged to court.

It's a big insult to Nigerian people to buck our system and show it in our faces.

At least when those bank managers hoard cash, they don't make a video and tell us that they do.

Criminals won't make a video and report their crimes. Every idiot in this country know that our government (all levels) and security personnels are all criminals. They are only pained because they hate competition. I refuse to join the whale criminals and crucify this Brave hardworking Nigerian lady, that had the guts to rub their joke of currency on their faces.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Thoughts007: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
deltateam:

I am not in support of her actions but I hate selective justice. According to the constitution, all citizens are equal before the law. Then why is it that during Buhari daughter's wedding, people were spraying and stepping on the same naira but nothing was done to them.

This is clearly Animal farm by George Orwell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcwEUVer53c&t=143s

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by ayodele17893: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Make dem arrest the politicians as well if truly they are serving the right purposeMake dem arrest the politicians as well if truly they are serving the right purpose...
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Thoughts007: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
alizma:
Naira finally gets value. The comments here are not the usual nairalanders comment where they normally attack the agency. We all seems to agree together on this that she has committed a crime against our sacred naira. This is exactly what CBN/Buhari is bringing to Nigerians. In the event of successful implementation of this policy, if anyone tells you that the redesigned denominations are ever going to be much in circulation like before, tell the person that I said he is a lier, naira notes have moved up in term of the way it used to be valued. From now on, we are going to be using more of electronic means of settlement than physical cash. A time has come when it will be abnormal to see an individual flaunting wraps of 1k note carelessly.

Your thoughts are flawed. During Buhari's daughter's wedding the stacks of cash that was sprayed and trampled on the floor, this one choke reach am? Why wasn't anyone arrested then? Would the EFCC claim they didn't see the video? Or would they call it a doctored video as usual?
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by tfelicityk(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
They always obeyed the rule of law in other countries but totally different in this country...
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by HellVictorinho7: 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

If the Criminal Code says it is, then it is bro.
Me? I'm not judging. I have friends amongst then. I only empathize and encourage them to leave the trade.

How do you determine the correctness of the code?
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by HellVictorinho7: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thoughts007:

Criminals won't make a video and report their crimes. Every idiot in this country know that our government (all levels) and security personnels are all criminals. They are only pained because they hate competition. I refuse to join the whale criminals and crucify this Brave hardworking Nigerian lady, that had the guts to rub their joke of currency on their faces.

Furk EFCC!
Furk the police!

Furk the government!
Furk INEC!
Furk the constitution!
Furk all the political parties!
You guys talk with meaningless arms instead of anything useful.

All you have is nothing useful

Who are you guys calling criminal ? Because I am against my enemies?
Who are you calling crazy?
Because I hate your crap?

Then you deserve to see criminal unto crazy!
Let it be known that I can never change my mind about you guys. .... No matter what I say or hear later ,my stand actually remains furk y'all ! Bastards!

Your attack can't change my brain !

Furk how you see this!
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Mitsurugi(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

How do you determine the correctness of the code?

You don't. It can only be changed by an Act of the National Assembly
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Thoughts007: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

Furk EFCC!
Furk the police!

Furk the government!
Furk INEC!
Furk the constitution!
Furk all the political parties!
You guys talk with meaningless arms instead of anything useful.

All you have is nothing useful

Who are you guys calling criminal ? Because I am against my enemies?
Who are you calling crazy?
Because I hate your crap?

Then you deserve to see criminal unto crazy!
Let it be known that I can never change my mind about you guys. .... No matter what I say or hear later ,my stand actually remains furk y'all ! Bastards!

Your attack can't change my brain !

Furk how you see this!

Illiterate!! There is no rational conversation with you. I don't even know what your stance is here.
MY ADVICE I know that sh*t is delicious, but SAY NO TO DRUGS BRO
You are welcome!
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by HellVictorinho7: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

You don't. It can only be changed by an Act of the National Assembly
how do we determine the correctness of the house of assembly?
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by HellVictorinho7: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thoughts007:

Illiterate!! There is no rational conversation with you. I don't even know what your stance is here.
MY ADVICE I know that sh*t is delicious, but SAY NO TO DRUGS BRO
You are welcome!

I was not speaking against your post/comment.

I was trying to buttress it....... the government is useless.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Thoughts007: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

I was not speaking against your post/comment.

I was trying to buttress it....... the government is useless.

Oh okay. My apologies then. It really nice to know you see this bullsh*t for what it is bro.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Mitsurugi(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
how do we determine the correctness of the house of assembly?

By using your PVC bro
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by HellVictorinho7: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

By using your PVC bro
i don't believe in any of the political parties or their representatives.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Mitsurugi(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
i don't believe in any of the political parties or their representatives.

As it is, you have no choice πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by HellVictorinho7: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

As it is, you have no choice πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
yea i never chose to have useless bastards called political parties around me.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Mitsurugi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
yea i never chose to have useless bastards called political parties around me.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by Abdogood(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE

Scape goat. You just invented wahala for yourself early this year. You wan show off.
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by HellVictorinho7: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
meaning?
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by space9880: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Shellsploit:
I see her her settling them by kind..
This i have vehemently seen!
you’re not the real falseprophet
cc: falseprophet1
Re: EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes by gdsoomro: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Google Ranking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra / Nigerian Immigrant Destroys Cars In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.