Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Arewa’s 2015 Agenda: The Unauthorised Blueprint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa’s 2015 Agenda: The Unauthorised Blueprint (944 Views)

Change Agenda: The Bible Warned Against APC, But We Don't Read The Bible. / Akure Agenda: The Federal Character Relationship / Transformation Agenda: The Road Is Still Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa’s 2015 Agenda: The Unauthorised Blueprint by lagcity(m): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2011
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/politics/27962-arewas-2015-agenda-the-unauthorised-blueprint

Written by Taiwo Adisa, Saidu Mohammed and Mustapha Dahiruh,
Friday, 09 September 2011

Olusegun Obasanjo
Group Politics Editor, Taiwo Adisa, with reports from special correspondents, Saidu Mohammed and Mustapha Dahiruh, takes a peep into the brewing plot for a takeover of the Presidency in 2015 by the northern political establishment.

As part of its early start towards preparations for the 2015 elections, northern political bigwigs are not leaving anything to chance.

They are already evolving stratagems and building consensus, which are seen as lacking in the zone’s futile attempt at regaining the Presidency in 2011. The North has a direct challenger in the South-East, but it is also not overlooking the possibility of the South-South joining the fray through a possible change of agenda by incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan. All prognoses in the North are geared towards securing the number one spot in the country in 2015 and the entire political elite appear to be working towards every necessary step in favour of the “Core North.” How things would eventually pan out lies in the belly of time, but as far as human efforts are concerned, the northern political establishment is leaving no stone unturned in readiness for a shot at the Presidency in 2015. . .
Re: Arewa’s 2015 Agenda: The Unauthorised Blueprint by ektbear: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2011
They can have power in 2015 and for all of time beyond that. In their own separate republic, that is.
Re: Arewa’s 2015 Agenda: The Unauthorised Blueprint by htajz: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2011
when will arewa strategise on how to deal with boko harem, poverty,illiteracy and polio in the north??
Re: Arewa’s 2015 Agenda: The Unauthorised Blueprint by efisher(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2011
^Excellent question!
Re: Arewa’s 2015 Agenda: The Unauthorised Blueprint by ektbear: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
In a nutshell, I hope that this country is dissolved and partitioned before 2015.

I don't really want another one of these dudes as president again
Re: Arewa’s 2015 Agenda: The Unauthorised Blueprint by Akanbiedu(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2011
Stupid northern elites, spent all the time ruling Nigeria with nothing to show except massive poverty all over the north. Yet, they claim to be fighting for the north.
Re: Arewa’s 2015 Agenda: The Unauthorised Blueprint by saintneo(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2011
Sokoto! Emirs! Sultan! lol!

I wonder how it will be to have Emir of Eko, Emir of Enugu. lol!

Please dream with it me.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Oil Block With Andy Uba – El-rufai / Timipre Sylva:is Goodluck Jonathan Behind The Maladies? / Pat Utomi Speaking Live On Stv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.