Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) (27265 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by JoshTim: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Love700:
Tinubu can never win this election because his to qualified, peter obi is the target of this year

Oga, where and where did they talk about Tinubu here. To slap you dey hungry me
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2023
Nonsense update.
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Zazaza: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry Honestly, how I wish I can send HELL FIRE from here >>>>>>Nigeria to wipe the vulture bald head Emefiele.I watched the agony /suffering of NIgerians fighting /struggling to buy fuel, withdraw their own money in banks. People that usually laughed, smile now plank themselves inside bank hall. Zenith bank refused/denied non customers to withdraw money from their bank. Imagine if others do same. It shall never be well with Godwin Emefiele
Nothing would happen to the man.These are sacrifices that must be made for the betterment of our kwantry😎
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by lexy2014: 11:30am On Feb 04, 2023
vikstandon:
Why Detention for 60days...
This is Politically motivated.

Is not far from hindering his influence or policy that would ensure free and fair elections.

DSS... Nigerians are wise!

Is it the responsibility of CBN orbits governor to ensure free and fair elections?

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by fridayking(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2023
We move Buhari is not Jonathan... As these game dey go... Tinubu go end him self Gail term. . if he keeps fighting the president with his greedy politicains like El ruf who don't have the interest of Nigeria
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Ken4Christ: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2023
They should please tell us the real truth. Are they diverting attention from what is actually going on? If Emefiele is funding unknown gunmen and ESN, the executive will not be protecting him from being arrested. There is more to it.
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by lexy2014: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Zazaza:
Nothing would happen to the man.These are sacrifices that must be made for the betterment of our kwantry😎

What sacrifices are you talking about? How is the deliberate scarcity of the naira and the restriction of people's access to their funds meant for the betterment of the country?
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Goodlady(f): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Tinubu and his tentacles must fail!
I dont think this is by Tinubu. Give the man a break. Why did Emefiele contest for presidency when he's still the CBN gov. Why didn't he resign first?

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Justiceleague1: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2023
4K them.. Emefiele got nothing to do with this naira whatever,it's the aso rock cabals that are behind it.. Emefiele doesn't have that power,the DSS and those heels and broncos urchins and coneheads are beating nothing but the air..
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by ipobarecriminals: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Zazaza:
Sacrifice wen old people in their late 70 that should be resting at home, youths shay should be at their various place of work take refuge in bank/struggle endlessly to withdraw their money. I pray the sacrifice affect your parents if u have old ones I saw online miles away from Nig
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by faceland: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2023
This is serious something... They are literally claiming he is IPOB.

They should prove it or this is terrible tribalism.
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by ipobarecriminals: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2023
JealousCobra:

Joblessness 🤣🤣
i pity ur destiny if only u know where I live at present /work I do.. Some people are still sleeping here self
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2023
You go wail tire

Emefiele will be ousted and this anti-people policy will be reversed.

You dare say this in the midst of those who are on queue waiting to make withdrawal angry
Asgard13:

Nigerians are not stupid.. we must allow them wail

Dem no cry when they wan use ruga take our land water ..

Them dey ask .. where’s the cow when herdsmen Dey kill their people and take communities

Them no cry during fuel scarcity of years .. then still no cry that fuel is now 500 per liter

Them no cry .. when we the wail of bullion van .. dem boldly tell us say na dia money .. even get mind tell us the rich pass states for Nigeria

Dem no cry when bandits they worry us for northwest.. take our children take our wife’s .. kill out husbands and sons .. take our lands and turn us to slaves for our farm

Them no cry when invaders they kill us for kaduna on daily😭😭.. even when the slogan pray for southern kaduna was everywhere .. dem no cry or wail.. then dey enjoy .. when they finish us for Benue state .. this people and dia people no look our side .. not even dia tvc and media ..

Them no cry when Naira reach 700/$ .. them no even reason how we poor people dey take chop.. dem no even care if we they even see the Naira.. dem no reason us .. any form of protest dey suppressed and look that way

This governors and impish Yoruba god no wail like this or cry when we Yoruba were overruned by herdsman and our farms taken from and made to pay before farming .. many souls were lost.. IGBOHO is still alive .. a nobody stood by us and defended us .. yet they went to home to butcher us .. dem look other way and sold us with muscle

Dem no wail or cry

Now e don Dey affect them .. then wan use us as excuse .. dem wan tell us mke we wake .. like say we Dey sleep before? Their media and tvc them now wan Dey form say dem care because dem no see money share us ..
assuming if not for the elections . Do you think they will care or send us .. our cries ? ? Na lie .. they won’t

E don affect them dem dey beg and cry wail.. even Dey tell us make dem fellow wicked brothers wait till after elections .. na to tell you say this humans no give a fvck .. if Naira and fuel go 1000 after election..

Them just Dey after dia belle and that’s all

Apc is evil..
I pity the souls defending this fools ..

E no go better for those souls and their urchins.

Tinubu must contest.. no matter the card he plays ..
Nigeria no care ..

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by faceland: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Ken4Christ:
They should please tell us the real truth. Are they diverting attention from what is actually going on? If Emefiele is funding unknown gunmen and ESN, the executive will not be protecting him from being arrested. There is more to it.

If those boys, get proper funding (and they faithfully use it for weapons), by now they would establish a parallel government in the whole East.
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by caracas: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Dss, Apc and Tinubu are nothing but political crooks
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by GratefulSoul27(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2023
JASONjnr:
I've listened to some tapes and uncensored VN with Emefiele's voice and he's always sounding like a simp and frightened.

I doubt if he'd have the courage to sponsor a terrorist group of any kind.

People who indulge I. such activities always look bold and ready to take the bullets. But definitely NOT Emefiele.

So buhari government is sponsoring Unknown Gun men to kill innocent Igbos through Emefele

Wow
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by hopexter(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Corrinthians:
Exactly. The way he's being disgraced with Emefiele's new policy. That's why he's all over the place crying while Nigerians are smiling in the streets and banking halls.

God bless Emefiele for disgracing Tinubu and uplifting Nigerians out of poverty.😎😎

If you carefully think about it, Tinubu knows too many people in politics that will bring the new notes to his doorsteps. Banks deliver States allocation mostly in cash to their offices, toll gates pay with cash. Tinubu can get enough of the new notes at his disposal. It’s the citizens that don’t have access to their money that would be forced to sell their votes willingly if the scarcity continues. I hope you know the two presidential aspirants that will benefit from this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by EbenezerTriumph: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2023
aidameoryou:
I don go collect my PVC, one more vote for Peter Obi
Stop playing
na this kind old face be 1997?
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by elonmuskbaby: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Tinubu and his tentacles must fail!
amen
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Asgard13: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You go wail tire

Emefiele will be ousted and this anti-people policy will be reversed.

You dare say this in the midst of those who are on queue waiting to make withdrawal angry

I’ve told you free tribal sentiments and follow who know road

Tinubu know you?

Know wait till I contest to be friend of the President.. you can still be President friend and your voice heard ..

BuT For Tinubu

Walahi Allah .. that man no fit be president of Nigeria

A munafiqi?

Is impossible.. the north he’s counting on has woken..
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by duality(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2023
I couldn't pick out anything specific. It's neither here nor there. BB
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by aidameoryou: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
na this kind old face be 1997?

No na mistake.
Suppose be 1947 ode grin
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by MarketDispatch: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Hopium:
There's nothing anyone can tell me; Emefiele is a gooner.

The alleged cabals will dump him.

Buhari will use him as the fall guy to save face.

In fact, Buhari will give the SSS free reign to pursue the guy - anything to make it seems Emefiele misguided him and didn't pursue the the best interest of the country and CBN.

History will remember him as the worst CBN governor.

So, tell me, what does Buhari require to replace the DG of SSS and send the current one to proceed on training just like former EFCC Chairman?
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Doctee: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2023
May Allah punishment and wrath descend on those supporting the ipob terrorists on this forum may Allaah judge them for the blood and lives of people those ugm terrorists have butchered and killed, Allaahu onije kí ó dáa fún yín láyé àti ní alqiyaaamo

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by omonnakoda: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2023
JASONjnr:
I've listened to some tapes and uncensored VN with Emefiele's voice and he's always sounding like a simp and frightened.

I doubt if he'd have the courage to sponsor a terrorist group of any kind.

People who indulge I. such activities always look bold and ready to take the bullets. But definitely NOT Emefiele.
Very stupid talk
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Bigchristo: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/579858-exclusive-inside-details-of-terrorism-charges-sss-filed-against-emefiele.html
These are some of the occupational hazard of working with politicians after they make decisions and give you an order to execute it then when it backfires same politicians will leave you in mud to play dirty for their own decisions

Emefiele is going to take the fall and Buhari will let it happens,. DSS has already cook a case to take CBN governor down that’s work of the factional cabals, as a Nigerian don’t be stupid to think Emefiele is sponsoring any IPOB or unknowns gunmen that’s a cook up story to take him down because when they give the public such impression then it will justify whatever they want to do to him, same way Buhari proscribed a group agitating for their rights to break out of Nigeria and call them terrorist group to justify his actions of killing innocent citizens, this is politics and power only those who hasn’t experienced life will be listening to this their shenanigans
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by mctech(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
When Emifiele dabbled unrepentantly into politics, I knew he may not end well. The currency change which he initiated to tackle some politicians is another reason why they will pull him down with all their might.

What did he do for the masses? Reintroduction of ATM charges and untold hardship occasioned by his poor handling of his ogbonge currency change policy.

The average Nigerian, therefore, do not care if Emifiele is hanged for killing Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by Zazaza: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Sacrifice wen old people in their late 70 that should be resting at home, youths shay should be at their various place of work take refuge in bank/struggle endlessly to withdraw their money. I pray the sacrifice affect your parents if u have old ones I saw online miles away from Nig
Your prayers are useless.It affects everyone.People that are intentionally sabotaging the policy as seen in Osun should stop it and everybody would be fine
Re: Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) by AntonVince: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:
Fools!

They are linking Emefiele to IPOB because that’s the only way they think the testicles of the north will shrink against Emefiele but they will fail.

You are telling me Emefiele is that stupid to move funds to IPOB in a way that DSS can trace if he wanted to do it.

Useless story concocted for Tinubu’s half brained BATstards.

Emefiele is going nowhere.

Exactly.
They had intended to exploit phrases as "...sabotaging the MUhammadu Buhari administration, IPOB financing etc" to evoke Buhari's fury and subsequent approval to detain the CBN governor..
For the INEC Chairman, it was a trumped up allegation of false asset declaration...all in a futile bid to get the duo out the way and clear the path for them to engage in vote-buying and brazen election rigging.

Thieves!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

₦4.8bn Fraud: Ibeto Has Returned ₦‎1.5bn, To Pay Balance in 3 Months – EFCC / Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria / Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.