Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,693 members, 7,854,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

2023 Elections: Special Message To Nigerian Christians (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Special Message To Nigerian Christians (Pics) (361 Views)

State Elections: Special Advice To Corp Members / Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria / Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: Special Message To Nigerian Christians (Pics) by floret23(f): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2023
For NIGERIA to become like UAE, USA and UK, prayer alone is not enough. You must vote and vote wisely. Faith without work is useless.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Special Message To Nigerian Christians (Pics) by floret23(f): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Seun Mynd44 OAM4J nlfpmod lalasticlala
Let's sensitize our people
May God bless NIGERIA!
Re: 2023 Elections: Special Message To Nigerian Christians (Pics) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2023
floret23:
For NIGERIA to become like UAE, USA and UK, prayer alone is not enough. You must vote and vote wisely. Faith without work is useless.
Re: 2023 Elections: Special Message To Nigerian Christians (Pics) by Love700(f): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2023
If you people know something,vote wisely, don't go and carry your vote now and vote for Tinubu, better vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria, are you voting Tinubu because of the 1k they gave you in campaign, my brother my sister please let us be wise

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number 👆👆on my signature

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Special Message To Nigerian Christians (Pics) by Dedeity: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu must be stopped. He's the worst thing that will happen to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Special Message To Nigerian Christians (Pics) by AntiTerrorist: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also purnish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
Batified2023 Mandate2023

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Obasanjo Is Against Atiku And Tinibu / Alake’s Claim On Tinubu’s ‘balablu’ Gaffe False – Report / Minister Of Justice Abubakar Malami Campaigns For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.