Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) (41315 Views)

Cu!t Allegations: Video Of Naira Marley's 'style' Of Greetings / Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by ibechris(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Instead of having a second wife...u better have a girl friend and don't allow a child in between u guys.

Second wife na hell Fire straight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Goodlady(f): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Shezzman:
I like you... wink
Thanks sir
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by NoToPile: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
When we say polygamous homes are war zones they think we don't know what we are saying.

Plenty wives or concubines /sidechick plus plenty children = plenty wahala for the man.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by dyera(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
ExtremeDot:

Women will always appeal to/with emotions.

The wife just quick go release the part of the incident that paints Ibu as bad, while she took the position of the victim.

But she no release the part weh she deh abuse and provoke Ibu.

God gave men muscles and biceps, while e carry 'being cunning' dash women.

Never believe a one sided story. Always hear from both parties.

Mr. Ibu carry him mumu enter real life sha. How on earth will he give birth to 14 children na. That's not normal.

Even Tuface that is known for sleeping around, no born children reach like that.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Cricketman: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
No one dey reason Ibu for d country lyk dix now

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Amason1122: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by OKEMKPI: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqkP1FaujQ

With news trending and going viral on social media, Mr Ibu has finally come out to say his own side of the story and the son further confirmed that Jasmine is not he biological but adopted daughter of Mr. Ibu but. However he made it clear that contrary to rumour, Jasmine is not Mr Ibus girlfriend.

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Guyman01: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

Jasmine seems to have so much power and say in his affairs and family. I don't know why.
!

She is Ada in the family and in Igbo culture Adas are a very powerful force in the family especially when their father is getting old.

Moreover, Igbo culture has no place for adoption once a man declares an adopted child as his daughter to Umunna she is 100% his daughter like the son pointed out.

This girl can even prevent her step mother from coming into the family compound if she reports the matter to their group called Umuada by simply tying a palm frond on the gate and even the Igwe will not override them without an agreement.
Igbos here I hope what I said is correct๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Praktikals(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
9jvirgin:
Let Mr. Ibu seize this opportunity to openly declare support for Peter Obi. This is what is critical to Nigerians for now.
You want him to add labouring on vain to his present predicament?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqkP1FaujQ

With news trending and going viral on social media, Mr Ibu has finally come out to say his own side of the story and the son further confirmed that Jasmine is not he biological but adopted daughter of Mr. Ibu but. However he made it clear that contrary to rumour, Jasmine is not Mr Ibus girlfriend.
This is the result of a man not planning his family life well , 14 children I never knew mr ibu has up to 14 children infact I never knew that lady is his second wife not to talk of having grown up children and adults, the celebrity life is not easy at all , they will definitely settle themselves and fine peace , right now the man needs peace to fully recover from his sickness , the second wife should allow peace to reign, you can't blame the woman she might be getting jealous because the adopted is kinda getting close to him thats women for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by MrColdsweat: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bodmum:
wife = whoreee 99 % of ladies with this is a LovePeddler.
That is their ID card.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by sameks08(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mr IBU is too oil for this kind of story He should manage his family very well
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
MartinsD12:

This is the result of a man not planning his family life well , 14 children I never knew mr ibu has up to 14 children infact I never knew that lady is his second wife not to talk of having grown up children and adults, the celebrity life is not easy at all , they will definitely settle themselves and fine peace , right now the man needs peace to fully recover from his sickness , the second wife should allow peace to reign, you can't blame the woman she might be getting jealous because the adopted is kinda getting close to him

Exactly! She needs his attention and the girl seem to be taking all of that. Which woman wouldn't be jealous? Or react

See the house his little children are living. Is it fair?
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Father4all:
All families have problems, but when it becomes viral, it's bad
Not all family abeg.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geovanni412:

Mr. Ibu is lucky that he is in Nigeria

If na for USA, he would've been in jail for failing to provide child support

14 kids is too much sha...

Na why I dey pity the rapper, NBA YoungBoy.. the dude has 10 kids and he isn't even 23 years old yet cool
Oyibo no be mumu. The have law that makes provision for such amount of kids
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Exactly! She needs his attention and the girl seem to be taking all of that. Which woman wouldn't be jealous? Or react

See the house his little children are living. Is it fair?
Like I said she should try and make peace at this critical time mr ibu needs peace of mind I believe this can be sorted out and let peace reign

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Guyman01:

She is Ada in the family and in Igbo culture Adas are a very powerful force in the family especially when their father is getting old.

Moreover, Igbo culture has no place for adoption once a man declares an adopted child as his daughter to Umunna she is 100% his daughter like the son pointed out.

This girl can even prevent her step mother from coming into the family compound if she reports the matter to their group called Umuada by simply tying a palm frond on the gate and even the Igwe will not override them without an agreement.

Mr ibu is said to have 14 kids, so she's the first? undecided
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
8stargeneral:
As a man if u want to enjoy your life on earth avoid plenty women
Avoid women totally

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by GorillaApp(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:
A lot is really going on in this family.

There are factions.

I think Mr ibu didn't plan his life and family well and it's coming to bite him now.

Even those his sons are not even too happy with him but every one dey hustle dem share and gats to act cool.

I think the issue here is that the wife wants him and his money for herself and her children but it it's not working reason for the blackmail.

Madam , he already had his hands and nests full before you came in so forget that garagara.

He has 14 CHILDREN and I am not sure he's as active and as rich as he used to be. So this means trouble. undecided

Jasmine seems to have so much power and say in his affairs and family. I don't know why.

In the first video the wife posted I didn't see Mr ibu assault the wife. That video was cut and joined. A blackmail tool !

For a quiet and peaceful old age every man should avoid plenty women and children.

I am sad for Ibu !
Your last sentence is gold. Every man, try and prepare your nest for old age your wife fit no reason you, even your children

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by MadamExcellency: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Guyman01:

Eziokwu ka ikwuru.

That's the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by amuwo1980: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
This man is a good man , this woman donโ€™t destroy him for nothing , 14 kids are not easy to take care of in nigeria of today and kudos to him for adopting and raising a child

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by skedy1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Ok. Alright. Very soon it ll hit the fp.
Ok it don reach fp.
More ll follow, Mr Ibuprofen ll get some sticks. The wife too ll get hers.
That's the reward for not marrying right. First wife left, you marry again an akata. Check yourself n see what's wrong. Cos I don't blv in marrying more than once. If your spouse no die, you two should be together for life.
What I think really happened
The wife had money issues with Mr Ibuprofen. Seems baba is broke & he is not dishing out as before. Why ll he not be broke? Mr Ibu has 14 children. Some men ll just invite hardship on themselves by birthing anyhow.
But she was unwise to lampoon it on social media so everything is now going yam pepper scatter-scatter!
One thing I ll never do is to misuse my power as a female to cry foul play. I know the society favoured males the more but I m now wise to know when to talk n when not to talk.
That issue of Mrs Ibu no suppose reach public.

Lastly, couples should know that carrying their quarrel on social media ll spoil things for them more than when they can settle it away from the public's hear.
The public wanna see only good news about you.
May all women marry right and v contention. I know marriage ll come but I m learning everyday and equipping myself with what ll make my home sweet.

Just bring your finger make I put ring...
I don already see the wife material in you.
Let's do this thing.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by faceland: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sir it seems you have two broken home and I think your kids are not conservative.

How can police settle domestic issues if you were not beating or threatening her? Please divorce and get you act together.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by faceland: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Ok it don reach fp.
That's the reward for not marrying right. First wife left, you marry again an akata. Check yourself n see what's wrong. Cos I don't blv in marrying more than once. If your spouse no die, you two should be together for life.
The wife had money issues with Mr Ibuprofen. Seems baba is broke & he is not dishing out as before. Why ll he not be broke? Mr Ibu has 14 children. Some men ll just invite hardship on themselves by birthing anyhow.
But she was unwise to lampoon it on social media so everything is now going yam pepper scatter-scatter!
One thing I ll never do is to misuse my power as a female to cry foul play. I know the society favoured males the more but I m now wise to know when to talk n when not to talk.

Lastly, couples should know that carrying their quarrel on social media ll spoil things for them more than when they can settle it away from the public's hear.
May all women marry right and v contention. I know marriage ll come but I m learning everyday and equipping myself with what ll make my home sweet.

14 Children with 14 school fees? Some men wants to die young.

There was even flooding in the house and he couldn't afford plumber (maximum of 10k if the plumber bought something but the structural damage due to dampness would cost far more).

Please someone should tell this man to be making short skit on YouTube, he can have extra million monthly (especially with his existing fame).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by skedy1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
After effect of polygamy...

Most polygamous homes don't exactly have peace
As each mother wants all for her own kids

Polygamy may work to an extend only if that man is super rich!

My thoughts though

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Guyman01: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Mr ibu is said to have 14 kids, so she's the first? undecided
She is the first daughter and its her duty to protect her father in Igbo culture which many people can't understand and see her as being overtly overbearing.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by akaahs(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Ok it don reach fp.

After infedelity followed closely by contentment among treats scattering marriages now.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Do you even owe any body any explanation? Why didn't the woman come out come shout when the house was overflowing with milk and honey....seems the Ibu had little challenges and she has started shouting and calling him irresponsible....
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Father4all: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
vickydevoka:

Not all family abeg.
all non is exempted
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by AfahaAbia(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bodmum:
wife = whoreee 99 % of ladies with this is a LovePeddler.

But I personally love nose ring on a lady. It's a fetish for me.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Goodlady(f): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
skedy1:

Just bring your finger make I put ring...
I don already see the wife material in you.
Let's do this thing.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Really

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Astra101: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
BABANGBALI:
ibu prick no dey touch the woman for throat or shift her womb, because the prick dey too small, coupled with him big belle

You don't know what you're saying! Many years ago I once work in a hotel where ibu was lodged for a week. Omo the banging no be here ooo. Sometimes two ladies at a go.
When it come to sex ibu nah machine not made by man shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerians In "Black Panther": Sope Aluko, Tunde Laleye, Amechi Okocha, Tari / Adunni Ade Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Jumpsuit / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.