Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) (41282 Views)

Cu!t Allegations: Video Of Naira Marley's 'style' Of Greetings / Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqkP1FaujQ

With news trending and going viral on social media, Mr Ibu has finally come out to say his own side of the story and the son further confirmed that Jasmine is not he biological but adopted daughter of Mr. Ibu but. However he made it clear that contrary to rumour, Jasmine is not Mr Ibus girlfriend.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by devilmaycry: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Okay...so
Should we fry beans ? undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2023
nlfpmod.
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Goodlady(f): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Ok. Alright. Very soon it ll hit the fp.
Ok it don reach fp.
More ll follow, Mr Ibuprofen ll get some sticks. The wife too ll get hers.
That's the reward for not marrying right. First wife left, you marry again an akata. Check yourself n see what's wrong. Cos I don't blv in marrying more than once. If your spouse no die, you two should be together for life.
What I think really happened
The wife had money issues with Mr Ibuprofen. Seems baba is broke & he is not dishing out as before. Why ll he not be broke? Mr Ibu has 14 children. Some men ll just invite hardship on themselves by birthing anyhow.
But she was unwise to lampoon it on social media so everything is now going yam pepper scatter-scatter!
One thing I ll never do is to misuse my power as a female to cry foul play. I know the society favoured males the more but I m now wise to know when to talk n when not to talk.
That issue of Mrs Ibu no suppose reach public.

Lastly, couples should know that carrying their quarrel on social media ll spoil things for them more than when they can settle it away from the public's hear.
The public wanna see only good news about you.
May all women marry right and v contention. I know marriage ll come but I m learning everyday and equipping myself with what ll make my home sweet.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2023
A lot is really going on in this family.

There are factions.

I think Mr ibu didn't plan his life and family well and it's coming to bite him now.

Even those his sons are not even too happy with him but every one dey hustle dem share and gats to act cool.

I think the issue here is that the wife wants him and his money for herself and her children but it it's not working reason for the blackmail.

Madam , he already had his hands and nests full before you came in so forget that garagara.

He has 14 CHILDREN and I am not sure he's as active and as rich as he used to be. So this means trouble. undecided

Jasmine seems to have so much power and say in his affairs and family. I don't know why.

In the first video the wife posted I didn't see Mr ibu assault the wife. That video was cut and joined. A blackmail tool !

For a quiet and peaceful old age every man should avoid plenty women and children.

I am sad for Ibu !

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by 9jvirgin(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Let Mr. Ibu seize this opportunity to openly declare support for Peter Obi. This is what is critical to Nigerians for now.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by princeade86(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Toor

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Okiton: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2023
cheesy

The woman have fresh dick somewhere she wan go collect.
Mr. Ibu do fit no well

12 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Goodlady(f): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Saved for senseless males here.
treatise:

Just that there's no dislike button on nairaland
First goat, go and create dislike botton naa!
treatise:

Expressions of a ostensibly frustrated beastie.
You need food. Struggle with this aboki for food. He's eating bread + beans & moimoi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by VeryWickedSimp: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2023
He bought her like livestock so his word should be final.

15 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

There are factions.

I think Mr ibu didn't plan his life and family well and it's coming to bite him now.

Even those his sons maybe not even be too with him but every one dey hustle dem share and gats to act cool.

I think the issue here is that the wife wants him and his money for herself and her children but it it's not working reason for the blackmail.

Madam , he already had his hands and nests full before you came in so forget that garagara.

Jasmine seems to have so much power and say in his affairs and family.

In the first video the wife posted I didn't see Mr ibu assault the wife. That video was cut and joined.

Well said…

Too many factions is the problem here. APC, PDP and LP inside one family. It is only normal they take sides with Jasmine that controls the resources. She holds too much power for a supposed adopted daughter.

I believe the wife was okay with kissing Jasmine’s ass to get money before, but now she is tired and has resorted to this unnecessary drama. Mr Ibu is too old and respected to be involved in shit like this. But this is one of the many disadvantages of a gbola that was on rampage. When the man is old (or dead), the fight for his (depleted) resources begins.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by anungangampu: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Even the well-to-do are not finding it easy in this generation of media madness.

It seems the devil has gone full-scale on our reward system using our dopamine search.

Why would a fulfilled actor like Mr Ibu and the wife of a fulfilled actor live in such derision destroying whatever reputation they have suffered for?
In this age where shame and dishonour are tantamount to survival, I wonder what kind of madness we expect tomorrow as we continue to see that the well-to-do are not left out.

The movie Idiocracy keep proving itself true, mankind is headed towards a society where their foolishness act is rewarded and counted as boldness.

16 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2023
wife = whoreee 99 % of ladies with this is a LovePeddler.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by franchasng: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Don't distract us pls angry

7 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by BABANGBALI: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Silence is golden. He should have kept quiet. He owes nobody any explanation. Not even you reading this

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by AlwaysPositive: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

There are factions.

Even those his sons maybe not even be too with him but every one dey hustle dem share and gats to act cool.

In the first video the wife posted I didn't see Mr ibu assault the wife. That video was cut and joined.

You have said it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by dayleke: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Dem go dey alright las las
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by ExtremeDot: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2023

Women will always appeal to/with emotions.

The wife just quick go release the part of the incident that paints Ibu as bad, while she took the position of the victim.

But she no release the part weh she deh abuse and provoke Ibu.

God gave men muscles and biceps, while e carry 'being cunning' dash women.

Never believe a one sided story. Always hear from both parties.

Mr. Ibu carry him mumu enter real life sha. How on earth will he give birth to 14 children na. That's not normal.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Mindlog: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Every family have what they are dealing with.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by meum: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2023
The story is balanced. Let the judge decide

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by dayleke: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Yes dey smell

You mean yes yes dey smell... grin cheesy grin
Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
Dem don open chapter reach mr. Ibu side angry.

Village people wan finally finish my best comic actor life through wetin he use him own hard earned money take buy from onitsha market shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by GloriousGbola: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

There are factions.

This is what Yul edochie has followed his prick to enter.

8 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
LOVE AND MARRIAGE NA SCAM KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE..

7 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by Franzinni: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
I like what is written on his shirt tho ... Men I watch the other video when he went 0-100 real quick.

My kind guy !!!

She say see the kind of house and kind of car she is driving ... Privilege is invisible to those who have it.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by BABANGBALI: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

The woman have fresh dick somewhere she wan go collect.
Mr. Ibu no fit no well
ibu prick no dey touch the woman for throat or shift her womb, because the prick dey too small, coupled with him big belle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by ednut1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Men should stop having too many children. 14 kids No how there won’t be wahala

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
angry, Nothing to say sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University / Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.