Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari (417 Views)

Nwifuru: People I Helped To Power Now Avoid Me - Says Umahi / Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari / Oshiomhole’s Fate: Governors Plot To Install Buhari’s Successor - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari by FreedomfromtheT: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2023
A lot of Nigerans have been blaming the APC's presidential flagbeaer, senator Bola Tinubu for helping to install president Buhari.

But let's not forget that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the PDP's presidential candidate also helped in installing the outgoing president. Atiku had led the aggrieved G-5 PDP governors to pull out from the then ruling PDP and form the nPDP which later merged with the APC. He contested the APC presidential primaries, came third behind president Buhari and former Kano state governor, Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso. Atiku, I learnt, later used his private jet to campaign for president Buhari who won the election in 2015.

Also, Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of NNDP as governor of Kano state was part of the nPDP that later decamped to the APC in 2014 where he contested the APC presidential primaries, lost to president Buhari and still remained in APC.

Why is everyone blaming Tinubu but no one seems to be blaming Atiku and Kwankwaso?
Is it because Tinubu boasted of singlehandedly convincing Buhari to contest again after losing three previous times?
Is it because Tinubu hardly criticized Buhari despite the perceived nepotism, divisive rhetorics and policies, killings, insecurities, unemployment, poverty, hardship, high crime rate and free fall in the naira?
Is it because Tinubu only found it necessary to criticize Buhari when the later seem not to support his candidacy?
Well, most politicians are opportunists who pretend to care for the masses but only care for their personal interests.

Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Rotimi Amaechi etc all helped to bring Buhari to power. I don't know if any of them has apologized to Nigerians. The blame for the failure of this government should thus go to all of them, not just one person.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari by FreedomfromtheT: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Bestbrain33:
We hear, next....
But why blame only Tinubu for the 'change' government?
Re: Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari by meum: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Atiku & kwankwaso don’t always rub it in our faces that they brought Buhari to power so a lot of people don’t know that. People only blame(borrowing your word) the one that claims it

Now you know. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari by FreedomfromtheT: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
meum:
Atiku & kwankwaso don’t always rub it in our faces that they brought Buhari to power so a lot of people don’t know that. People only blame(borrowing your word) the one that claims it

Now you know. You are welcome.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari by lazynairalander1: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
If this is an attempt to deprive tinubu of the promise made to him in 2015 then DOA, the north must fulfill it part of the bargain else, lessons will be taught and lessons will be learnt come Feb 25.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
But why blame only Tinubu for the 'change' government?
Tinubu himself spoke out to be the chief installer. Even when he knows that he just played a small part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari by Karemarealty288(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Tinubu himself spoke out to be the chief installer. Even when he knows that he just played a small part.

He took the glory all to himself.....called himself "Kingmaker"

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari by FreedomfromtheT: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You made a point.
But if we are to punish APC because of Tinubu's role in installing Buhari, we should do same to Atiku's PDP and Kwankwaso's NNPP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari by FreedomfromtheT: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:
If this is an attempt to deprive tinubu of the promise made to him in 2015 then DOA, the north must fulfill it part of the bargain else, lessons will be taught and lessons will be learnt come Feb 25.
Only Yoruba Muslim votes cannot make Tinubu president.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You made a point.
But if we are to punish APC because of Tinubu's role in installing Buhari, we should do same to Atiku's PDP and Kwankwaso's NNPP.

Voting PO is not a punishment for anyone but a blessing. Those m.o.rons will also benefit in a good government. I and my family are OBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari by FreedomfromtheT: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Voting PO is not a punishment for anyone but a blessing. Those m.o.rons will also benefit in a good government. I and my family are OBIDIENT
You are welcome.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election. / My Hands Are Tied ( An Ancestory Speech) / Re: Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.