Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) (112921 Views)

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / Fashion? Topless Lady Goes On A Bike Ride In Lagos (video) / Pretty Lady Goes Topless In Her Birthday Photo-shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by IyanuDeb(f): 1:16am On Feb 05, 2023
girls of this generation are nothing to write home about, for guys that get married, look well before you make a decision that will lead to an early demise
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Female Nakednesses is a known tradition in south of africa angrythis no news,is not new to s.a
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Itsernie: 1:47am On Feb 05, 2023
What is this abeg
Like is this really necessary
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Qardinalcaptain: 1:51am On Feb 05, 2023
WibusJaga:

She should be arrested & prosecuted for Indecent Dressing. sad
well done nairaland attorney general..
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by philipobiz: 2:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Xscape1993:
Madness upon madness......
Photo shoot
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by AmeLonRo(m): 2:34am On Feb 05, 2023
This may involve a huge amount of money as bet. Mind your biz. She may not be mad but madly in love with the bet money.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by infogeneral: 3:24am On Feb 05, 2023
This na madness o!
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Jilo83(m): 3:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Aso ko ba Omoye mo, Omoye ti rin ihoho woja
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by pfadom: 5:03am On Feb 05, 2023
Real madness starts when a person begins to write nonsense.

gaby:
Where is the almost?

Una sabi write nonsense sha

Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by micky2004: 5:37am On Feb 05, 2023
This is total Madness, She needs to be taken to Physchiatric Hospital to have her Head Examined.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 5:45am On Feb 05, 2023
gaby:
Where is the almost?
Una sabi write nonsense sha

OP, it's advisable to state where this event took place or the location or just to allow the gaulibles to wander or just for traffic! It could be better approached!
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 5:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Those of you who promote nudity in the name of fashion will end up in hell fire. Women and girls who put on clothes that reveal their body and those who are in support will face God's judgement in hell.

What the devil wants to do is to strip women naked.Have you seen ladies moving around now I'm black tights showing the shape of their womanliness. Satan is doing it gradually. If Christ delays his coming,nobody will see anything wrong in the way that girl dressed. Satan is not a fool. Repent before it's too late.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Bimpe29: 6:14am On Feb 05, 2023
May she be cursed for this sinful act.

1 Like

Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Na emefiele new note she use cover her boobs ,yansh & veejay
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by riverbird: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Nolevel666:

Good or bad is a subjective concept.
What may seem gross in your own worldview may have a solid definition in the next person’s.

The only thing i see wrong with this is, it triggers unnecessary switches on the opposite sex at any given time which will yield unproductive circumstances( unnecessarily distracting people and activating mating hormones)

No matter how you try to paint it in English terms this is pure high breed sexual harassment and should be condemned. Let her go try such in the north where they don't tolerate nonsense such as this angry
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2023
I really like this woman's body. Her breasts are nice and firm, and her waist is somewhat toned even if she needs to exercise more.

I hate the false eyelashes, but she is young and sexy. This is most likely a fashion photo shoot, and if you don't like seeing naked fit women taking their clothes off, then simply avoid this topic and others with similar titles.

1 Like

Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2023
I guess she's a Nudist.

Watch this video of how humans evolved to wear
Clothes and why we are afraid of being naked,
It is a very interesting topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4HGfagANiQ

1 Like

Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Kingabia1998(m): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2023
What if she got body odour
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by 77up(m): 7:24am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120638878:

What does this mean Oga Fredoooooo.
Oga Fredoooooo don come again o.

Make somebori translate for us biko.
Sisi Yewande is doing us yanga here at MANNA.
She doesn't wanna translate for all of us @MANNA....Madam Ngo and co......

We know igi is tree in yoruba sha, right?!

Oh realy?
Maybe Figuratively then,
Cos we know mad in Yoruba is awon werey 100%.
But there is nothing like were in the quoted comment

Lol cheesy.
Okay, thanks Chairman.
She don Kolo true true
Means she don bite tree , figuratively it means she has gone mad.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Bruh this should be illegal lmao. She's not *almost* naked. She *is* naked. What's the point of the milk cartons she con paste for body??

Nobody fit defend this o 😂😂💀
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Rapture4real:
Those of you who promote nudity in the name of fashion will end up in hell fire. Women and girls who put on clothes that reveal their body and those who are in support will face God's judgement in hell.

What the devil wants to do is to strip women naked.Have you seen ladies moving around now I'm black tights showing the shape of their womanliness. Satan is doing it gradually. If Christ delays his coming,nobody will see anything wrong in the way that girl dressed. Satan is not a fool. Repent before it's too late.

Just go and choke your lizard because you sound so excited and agitated over the tits and ass this lady has been kind enough to show the world
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2023
brain54:
E no go pass South Africa…

Aswear mods need to ban this damn Bwana 😸😹😸
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Osariemen12: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Inhuman69:

Just sell your phone if you no know watin to type
Useless political lunatik

Always stick to your doctor's prescriptions. Don't skip your drugs again. Divine healing is my prayers for you.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Osariemen12: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2023
yommitte00:

Dm me if you need the original pictures

No sir. I am satisfied with what I have seen.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Even the whites we copy from doesn't behave like this.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by stanleydsk(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2023
This is total madness
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Federalis: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2023
Everybody be doing anyhow these days. Continue ooo, just continue.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
google it man! You don't nercerssarily have to see them in malls, pubs or train stations. Have you ever met Adam and Eve? grin or are you just telling the same fairytales you were told when you were a child? You shoulda grown outta that religious brainwashing.

Nakindness is natural, it is people like you who try so hard to see past just a nakid flesh, for some perverted reasons i don't understand. No one says people MUST wear cloth, if you feel comfortable clothless go for it! I am sure you have being to some western beaches in all your travels.

People should walk about nakid more maybe this world will be much better than it is right now.
I believe in God. I also believe in the word of God you called fairytale

Google or not, I've just told you I've never seen any human being dressed naked anywhere since I've been visiting Germany. You may join the league of unclad people if you like and that doesn't make decent people follow suit. It's your choice.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by YhemmyBloom(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2023
O ya e sope OTILO...Eleyi TILO
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by oladahunsirose4: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Two things ate involved here:Effect of Canadian Loud ORShe has placed a bet with a huge amount of moneyTwo things ate involved here:Effect of Canadian Loud ORShe has placed a bet with a huge amount of money...
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Louisboy22(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2023
She's trying to prove a point to her village people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here / What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.