Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) (112914 Views)

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / Fashion? Topless Lady Goes On A Bike Ride In Lagos (video) / Pretty Lady Goes Topless In Her Birthday Photo-shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Abba114:
tell her to go do thesame in afghanistan she will be stoned
Right, so that is the kinda country you want to live in right? I wonder why you are not living in Afganistan if you love Afganistan that much. grin

Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
There is a town where people walk about nakid in Germany, google it. People walk about nakid amongst clothed people and no one, I mean, no one is complaining, their town authority says if ever anyone complains they will stop people walking about nakid, so far no one has.

Nakidness is natural, if you feel comfortable leaving your house nakid go for it! when did Africans recognised wearing cloth anyway? What year? Who says you must wear cloth before you leave your house, what rules says so?
Hmmm. There's a town in Germany you said but since I've been travelling to same Germany, I've never seen people dress naked in the malls, pubs or at train stations. unclothedness is purely madness. Even Adam and eve who were the first man created still covered the revealing parts of their body
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by funkemary(f): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Maranatha. Jesus please come now.
The world is going crazy day by day, people appreciate nudity than decency, seeing an almost unclad opposite sex is making people commit adultery in the heart. Please heal our land Lord 🙏
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by funkemary(f): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
The world is going crazy day by day, people appreciate nudity than decency, seeing an almost unclad opposite gender is making people commit adultery in the heart. Please heal our land Lord 🙏
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by asanausana91: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dirty thing
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. There's a town in Germany you said but since I've been travelling to same Germany, I've never seen people dress naked in the malls, pubs or at train stations. unclothedness is purely madness. Even Adam and eve who were the first man created still covered the revealing parts of their body
google it man! You don't nercerssarily have to see them in malls, pubs or train stations. Have you ever met Adam and Eve? grin or are you just telling the same fairytales you were told when you were a child? You shoulda grown outta that religious brainwashing.

Nakindness is natural, it is people like you who try so hard to see past just a nakid flesh, for some perverted reasons i don't understand. No one says people MUST wear cloth, if you feel comfortable clothless go for it! I am sure you have being to some western beaches in all your travels.

People should walk about nakid more maybe this world will be much better than it is right now.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by faceLAGOS: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
funkemary:
The world is going crazy day by day, people appreciate nudity than decency, seeing an almost unclad opposite sex is making people commit adultery in the heart. Please heal our land Lord 🙏

Funke, you are beautiful facially.

I hope you have a beautiful character too.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
When they warned the free nation over giving too much liberty they no one hear word
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
funkemary:
The world is going crazy day by day, people appreciate nudity than decency, seeing an almost unclad opposite gender is making people commit adultery in the heart. Please heal our land Lord 🙏
Rubbish, it is religious goons like you who sees sex in nakidness, perverted minds. Just look away if you don't like what you see simple! What are you doing on this thread anyway? You self righteous hyporcrite! cheesy nakidness is natural! Stop associating sex with nakidness, people bath nakid, shit nakid, swim nakid and born nakid. Grow da fork up!

So anytime you are nakid it means you want men to come and fork you? Ridiculous! You and your unexistence sky Lord. grin
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by kmaster007: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Madness get level
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
GUNITGuy:
When they warned the free nation over giving too much liberty they no one hear word
If you don't want free liberty you are free to go live in North Korea and Afganistan. grin i am loving the freedom here.

By the way who warned them, when, and why?
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Something wey dey everywhere since yesterday, the lady don born , she get baby I dey see her views for Facebook, she and zodwa na same WhatsApp group dem dey .

We don see the ones wey pass this one and she south Africa
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
bros she's an olosho, no need for all this long talk

maybe so, we've all heard of 'church business' and Apostle Suleiman may be the reigning champion. cheesy

She may also be the modern day S. African Mary Magdalene trying to repent. grin

2. ‘SHE’S A MEMBER OF THE ZCC’ - Zion Christian Church
The influencer surprised her fans when she revealed on social media that is a member of the ZCC. On her, Tik Tok and Facebook account Queen Minaj is dressed in a doek and is fully dressed in dresses and has a ZCC emblem on while singing gospel music.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/lifestyle/celeb-news/braking-five-things-about-limpopo-dancer-zcc-ama2000-queen-minaj-24-december-2022/

Ama2000 Queen Minaj opens up about her relationship with her ex-husband
Posted on January 12, 2023

By etp

Controversial Ama2000 dancer Queen Minaj revealed in an interview on Limpopo Podcast that she used to abuse her ex-husband. The Ama2000 entertainer and entrepreneur Queen Minaj also reveals that her marriage ended because of her drinking problem.

I have a drinking problem. When my husband upset me, I won’t address him when I am sober. I will address the issue when I am drunk. I used to bite him and shout at him whenever I was drunk. I realised our relationship wasn’t healthy. He started cheating on me. Our relationship became complicated.

She also said her husband wasn’t abusive or anything but that their problems escalated every time she drank alcohol and she doesn’t wish to get married and doesn’t even want to have children.

The Limpopo-born entertainer Lunya Makua aka Queen Minaj also reveals that she doesn’t see herself as a IndecentStar because she only reveals her buttocks.

“Everyone has a bum, I don’t show my boobs or virgina because I am not a IndecentStar.”

The entertainer also reveals that she turns down money to have sex with men when they offer her because she makes her own money.

“I make my own money. I don’t depend on any man for money.”

The 20-year-old also reveals that she’s got a nail academy where she teaches young women how to do nails and can’t depend on a man.

Source: thesouthafrican

https://eduzim.co.zw/news/2023/01/12/ama2000-queen-minaj-opens-up-about-her-relationship-with-her-ex-husband/
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

where on god's earth is righteousness2 when you need him most
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bodmum:
a good definition of (hoe)
a used and useless hoe
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
bros she's an olosho, no need for all this long talk
Have you forked her before? undecided how did you know?
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emyogalanya:
where on god's earth is righteousness2 when you need him most
The guy is gay he doesn't like the sight of a nakid woman or vagina., cheesy
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
I know this hoe....na CHINYERE from anambra..
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Samiking(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Maybe she was given money to do this cos Girls and Money are twins.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Treassured: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Inhuman69:

Apart from violence or jokes it’s her job
And if you check her Facebook page she does this on a regular
The government of SA love it I’m sure they’ve 4uck her a lot

Hehe lol No wonder😊
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
dapsoneh:
Two things ate involved here:
Effect of Canadian Loud OR
She has placed a bet with a huge amount of money

3rd option,She is dying for attention 🤨
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by yommitte00(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Osariemen12:
The OP is mad. Why hide the boobs, the greatest of God's creations?
Dm me if you need the original pictures
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Allisgud: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
See her strong black yansh like kunta kete🤣🤣🤣
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by akwunmi(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Shabi na d freedom wey dem de fight for be dis.
Let us all watch fine fine freedom to all shits
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by brownbib(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
She's insane period!
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
AfolayanBig:
This is why I like Arab Countries. Try this in Qatar or Saudi Arabia, Not to talk of Afghanistan.

Society need to control these animals

So, why are you not living there or plan to move there? As indecent it looks, many people across the world would rather move to South Africa than those two Middle Eastern nations all things been equal.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
TWOWAYMIRROR:
She looks so dirty

They are always dirty. People that dress in such a manner, male or female, always look dirty. The more indecent a lady looks in an attire, the dirtier she is or looks or harbours so much dirt.
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
If you nack this, na HIV/AIDS you go collect in full dose. grin
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by IMPARTIAL: 12:38am On Feb 05, 2023
You guys should know that she is mentally detailed!
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by projet: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
So anytime you take your cloths of you have comitted an aborminations? cheesy what an ignorant mindset. Come here in Miami beach and see women's vaginas and breasts all over the place.

For real bro.... you mean in Florida
Re: Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) by GodHimself: 12:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Attention harvesting

Odewaleadesoye:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here / What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures)