Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial (35245 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Richy4(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
She should have hired a white lawyer... Instead she carry a lawyer with Nigerian DNA follow body....

Assuming Na white lawyer say she no fit stand for trial, with the evidence of her ill health, the chances that the judge would believe him would have been 59% or more...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by 77star: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Okiton:
grin
How are the mighty falling?
Someone who was planning to become the next governor of Enugu State now go dey for prison till election finish. Indeed no one noooose 2morrow.

When e dae sweet them e been dae pain us now wey e d pain them e go dae sweet us.
Next will be Bola Ahmed Tunibu facing life imprisonment for drugs deal and for violations of vultures right to live and killing of primatured vultures for grillz
Peter Obi is coming

I also wish dem manna the emboldened prayer, amen. At least vultures too go rest and get peace of mind.
Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by OlawaleBammie: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

I am not the one who takes Agbo every morning maybe you should look back and ask any member of ya family 🤣🤣

Nope, I am not from the clan that harvest kidneys na grin

I know u re pained for the embarrassment of Ur clan head but don't worry u will be ok grin

Loser!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Babastrong(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=KingsCity post=120640213]It is unfortunate that Nigeria’s federal government led by APC has failed to lift a finger to help Ike Ekweremmadu diplomatically resolve this

Three time Deputy President of Nigeria’s Senate and a serving Senator

Shame of a Nation

A man who did absolutely nothing other than trying to find solution to his daughter’s illness. Detained for months even when he has not been convicted of any offence

Will America abandon her serving Senator like that under any circumstances, I don’t think so

Abandoned because he is a Christian and from South East..[ I thought you get brain but when i reached the last line, i discovered your brain is under your feet.]

2 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Padipadi(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
post=120640122:

First and foremost,
The most important thing in all of these is that,
All of us at [/b] pray for a successful surgery/operation for this young girl.
We pray for a healthy life for her.
This is the primary thing.
After that, all the other court issue can go on.
Her health and life comes first.

[b]Get well soon Sonia.

God gat you dearie.
Affliction will not arise a second time in your youthful life.

We Rise.

We are not talking about her father,
We are talking about an innocent 25 year old girl here, get that right.
Anyways, whatever you wish for the young girl comes back to you in multiple folds.
What goes around , comes around.
We Rise.
Ok. Let's agree curse works and it can work against you too.
If Ekweremadu followed due process, do you think he ll stay longer in prison like this with glaring evidences against the boy who's kismet was to be transplanted to Sonia?
The curse must work..and it's locating you now!
Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Opintiwa: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Nope, I am not from the clan that harvest kidneys na grin

I know u re pained for the embarrassment of Ur clan head but don't worry u will be ok grin

Loser!!! grin

Wailer
Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Babastrong(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Richy4 post=120640883]She should have hired a white lawyer... Instead she carry a lawyer with Nigerian DNA follow body....

Assuming Na white lawyer say she no fit stand for trial, with the evidence of her ill health, the chances that the judge would believe him would have been 59% or more...
[ Inferiority complex beried in fact.]

1 Like

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Neoteny7: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
KingsCity:
It is unfortunate that Nigeria’s federal government led by APC has failed to lift a finger to help Ike Ekweremmadu diplomatically resolve this

Shame of a Nation

A man who did absolutely nothing other than trying to find solution to his daughter’s illness. Detained for months even when he has not been convicted of any offence

Will America abandon her serving Senator like that under any circumstances, I don’t think so

Abandoned because he is a Christian and from South East..

Nonsense!

If your country is lawless, the UK isn't. Doesn't matter his status, all must obey the law.

If you were not so blithely blinded by your igbotic bigotry you'd understand that he's in court where his guilt or innocence would be established.

So because he's a senator or igboe he should get a free pass?

Nonsense!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by 36STATES: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
ofuonyebi:
This case of the noose tightening on Ekweremadu, his wife and daughter ...
is just to let it sink into our heads that the Law in UK knows no vip or common-man

whether the former so reference and untouchable SINATOR like it or not,
by now, they must have learn a great lesson to remember for ever

that it is only in Nigeria that you can do Abugabuga...to oppress others..
it is not so in developed climes

But the monarchy and family are above the law.

1 Like

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by CaptainFM1: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
loosecanon50:
May God help the Ekweremadus to survive this if they are innocent…else, òtiló

The government can help him diplomatically, but na dirty and bitter-rivalry politics them dey play each other.

1 Like

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Sleekfingers: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
KingsCity:
It is unfortunate that Nigeria’s federal government led by APC has failed to lift a finger to help Ike Ekweremmadu diplomatically resolve this

Shame of a Nation

Always like to attach your slavery religion and tribal bullshits to everything......was he not aware of the consequence of his action?
Do you know how many Nigerians languishing in jail abroad? What makes Ekweremadu so special? He should face the music

4 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by consultancy: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
loosecanon50:
you should rather save those prayers for yourself to survive what these politicians have in stock for you. Prayer warrior

3 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by wethebest(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
The pains they caused Nigerians will hunt them and their families one after the other.
Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Sleekfingers: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
zinaunreal:
They should release them what rubbish is this

Why not apply for visa. Go to the UK , and tell them to release them.....

Nigerians always like to make excuses for criminals......

What does UK law says about kidney donation?

3 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by JOemmy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry Nonsense. If she was white would she stand trial in such condition. Why should the lady even be under trial, was she the one that smuggled the donor to UK. Let her parents bear responsibility.

I don't know why this case has been prolonged till now.

The judge is really very brutal oh how can someone in such a critical medical condition still be forced to stand trial? If am the girl I will just faint in one of the court sessions.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Funflipper: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
KingsCity:

Shame of a Nation

Let him rot in prison brcause that is where he belongs.
Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Robertgreene1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
4ward4:

A wealthy man is a Wealthy man anywhere around the world, and usually all prisons are of social class. Provided you have the money to pay for the accommodation.
not in Europe bro...not in Europe
Dani Alves wit all his money nd stardom is in a common jail somewhere in Barcelona as we speak, and he receives no VIP treatment whatsoever, infact d Authorities had 2 move him 2 a less crowded prison, cus he was signing autographs 4 inmates in his former prison..the same jail where a former president of Catalonia(Barcelona) served time in d past...Google will tell u more bro
Europeans don't joke with legal punishments ..be u who
Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Insipidvamp(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author= post=120640122]
First and foremost,
All of us at [color=#006600][b]

Anyways, whatever you wish for the young girl comes back to you in multiple folds.
We Rise.
During the various revolutions in Europe, the plebs and suffering masses would kill even the dogs and parasites of their oppressors. I see nothing wrong in all of Nigeria's dubious politicians being brutally massacred along with their family members and pets, afterall, even the pets enjoyed the commonwealth they fraudulently cornered and must pay a price for that.
Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by 4ward4: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Robertgreene1:
not in Europe bro...

The system runs everywhere… Only the poor suffers. He is definitely been confined. But with some comfort money can buy

2 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by blowjohn(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
This judge is harsh o.
Allow someone undergoing dialysis to stand trial?

1 Like

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by xevove2061: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
I dont feel sorry for him except his sick daughter. If these useless people have built nigeria the way it should be built, why should they even fly to london to do a transplant in the first place. IKE Ekweremadu as deputy senate president for a long long time, what development did he bring to healthcare in Enugu? Fc uk him i say, fc uk him!

1 Like

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Treadway: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hehehe... insignificant twats who took on a god complex...cant even save themselves from mere mortals just like them, can't heal disease..What's worse is, I can bet these hardened bastards haven't learnt a damn thing from this sordid experience.

This hand wey touch you, may it not depart. Furthermore, may it also locate all the other evil rogues who have sworn to live as Pharaoh's at the detriment of millions of others.

1 Like

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
loosecanon50:
The british court clearly thinks different, God doesn't exist, not in court anyway, and if God does exist why couldn't God heal the kidney ilness? Then the Ekweremmadus would not be in court for trafficking human and illegal kidney harvesting of a minor. I think they should all be jailed, Let the courts decide.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Treadway:
Hehehe... insignificant twats who took on a god complex...cant even save themselves from mere mortals just like them, can't heal disease..What's worse is, I can bet these hardened bastards haven't learnt a damn thing from this sordid experience.

This hand wey touch you, may it not depart. Furthermore, may it also locate all the other evil rogues who have sworn to live as Pharaoh's at the detriment of millions of others.
Gbam!! I hope they never get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by ayinba1(f): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
JOemmy:

The judge is really very brutal oh how can someone in such a critical medical condition still be forced to stand trial? If am the girl I will just faint in one of the court sessions.

Being on dialysis 3 times a week is not a critical illness in the UK. There are people that do this and go to work. She is young so if she is getting her treatment in the clinic and she is not bedridden, she is medically fit to stand trial.

Now, if she wanted to abstain on the grounds of mental illness, depression does not cut it. Mania and schizophrenia could work.

Her request is not unusual from a rich person (race/tribe regardless). What would probably have worked for her is to show up at the court looking sick and the judge may excuse her. Zoom is also an option.

They may be trying to avoid her implicating them; Or worsening the case.

She is an adult so she has limited options to claim that she knew nothing about it.

3 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
CaptainFM1:

The government can help him diplomatically, but na dirty and bitter-rivalry politics them dey play each other.

The government cannot do a damm thing! I mean, how exactly can they help him? You think they haven't tried? Let him face the music, i hope he never gets away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by VULCAN(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
I agree with you.

What you wish for Obidients and all those devastated by your daddy will come back to you multiple folds.

post=120640122:

First and foremost,

[b]Get well soon Sonia.

God gat you dearie.

We Rise.

We Rise.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by olisaEze(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nigerian politicians are known to be corrupt, but I think the Old Bailey is being unnecessarily hard on the sick girl because she’s a black African! There are no prescribed rules for anyone in an unfortunate situation trying to stay alive. And so the burden of any crime committed should lie solely on the shoulders of her parents that sought to illegally purchase body parts to save their daughter’s life! She didn’t know the guy, neither did she invite him over to England. He might have been lured by the prospect of traveling abroad like every other Nigerian in search of greener pastures, but he was neither coerced nor deceived. Dude ain’t no minor cool

1 Like

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Richy4:
She should have hired a white lawyer... Instead she carry a lawyer with Nigerian DNA follow body....

Errr.., i don't think so. It wouldn't have made any difference what race the lawyer is. The lawyer is not the one on trial. I think they want to make an example of the Ekweremmadus.

1 Like

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by zinaunreal(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Why not apply for visa. Go to the UK , and tell them to rely them.....

Nigerians always like to make excuses for criminals......

What does UK law says about kidney donation?

Your papa na criminal too I guess
Shey you no see anybody to mention na me.
You wan flex your broke ass big words. Grammatician
Mention me again
Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
post=120640122:

First and foremost,

[b]Get well soon Sonia.

God gat you dearie.

We Rise.

We Rise.
Total rubbish! grin Why did God not heal the kidney? God shoulda healed her and not put them in the position they are with the british courts. God is clearly useless or doesn't exist. Damm! You never make any sense do you? grin when do you have the time to run this your bloody so called babeque bizness if you are always on here yapping rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
In Nigeria, people faint in court, collapse, rolled in in wheelchair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Fani Kayode Congratulates Adeleke As Tribunal Declares Him As The Winner / Monday Bubou-Obolo Steps Down, Abraham Ngobere Elected Speaker Bayelsa Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.