Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills (31230 Views)

Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu / Falana: ‘Buhari Knows Those Causing Unrest In Nigeria' / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by TyroneP(m): 5:33am On Feb 05, 2023
The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai has accused the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, of knowing the individual elements in the Villa that are working against the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC’s victory in the 2023 presidential election.

Recall that El-Rufai had earlier on Wednesday, alleged that some persons in the presidential Villa were working towards the failure of the party.

Responding to him, the Information Minister while addressing the state house correspondents after the Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting on Wednesday, noted that the Presidency is not aware of those in its fold working against the APC.

The Governor, however, on Thursday, in an interview on Arise TV, insisted that even Lai Mohammed knows the individuals he is referring to in the Villa.

He said, ”Let me restate exactly what I said. What I said was that we are convinced that there are elements in the Villa that want APC to lose the elections, I did not say the Federal government. I did not say Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I said APC. So I don’t understand why the Federal government is responding to what I said because the Federal government is not part of it. I referred to elements in the Villa, and with the greatest respect, even Lai Mohammed knows who I am referring to.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/04/villa-elements-lai-mohammed-knows-those-im-referring-to-el-rufai-spills/

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by shuttox: 5:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Lol
El rufai dey craze these days

247 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by jhydebaba(m): 5:39am On Feb 05, 2023
El-Rufai stated the fact and Lai also was correct. Lai said they were not officially known, not that he didn't know them cheesy

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:55am On Feb 05, 2023
How I wish Elrufai was vocal when Bandits were ransacking parts of kaduna state, but he chooses to pay them

How I wish Elrufai listen to the pleas of more than 80,000 kaduna state employee that he sacked from their jobs

How I wish Elrufai can spell out contracts that he awarded in the Southern Kaduna zone in the christian dominated areas

How I wish Elrufai was blaming the Presidency, but he wine and dine with the Presidency that he almost shift the kaduna state official base to the Presidency. He felt that every element in the Presidency is functioning perfect.
Now, the Presidency has became a plague suddenly without any changes in the cabal

How about the prostrates that he was doing to greet Buhari? I believe they were all for the gallery.
It's true! If Elrufai prostate to greet you, watch your Balls

Ask Obasanjo, ask Atiku, ask Southern Kaduna people, ask kaduna state employees, ask the religious leaders, ask Elzakzaky, ask the traditional rulers, ask the traders

My observation

293 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Xscape1993(m): 6:00am On Feb 05, 2023
This short man again?

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by babyfaceafrica: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Lmao.. This El Rufai na werey, very blunt!!

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Betanaija42moro: 6:01am On Feb 05, 2023
We are tired

APC should pack and go

Let's vote wisely

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by ZUKKYY(m): 6:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Na TVC tinubu tv give am chance to the talk nonsense undecided. Nigeria vote wisely

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Advocate500: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Elrufai is becoming increasingly frustrated as days go by,I don't think he is very certain kaduna again.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by JASONjnr(m): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2023
It's very simple....

El'rufai should be bold to mention the names of those elements, if he thinks that Lai knows these elements.

Let him mention their names if he's actually telling the truth.

Let him point the people out, if truly there's anyone who wants APC to lose the election.

El'rufai forgot that Buhari made it clear and even Atiku gave his verdict to this move that election is no more in the hands of the governors like it used to be. The power has now shifted to the masses. The masses will now decide their leaders.

If the masses are rooting for Peter Obi, why's El'rufai getting pained about these elements whose power have been collected and handed to the masses and wouldn't be able to decide for the people anymore.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by tsephanyah(f): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2023
If you still didn't realize Atiku is the next president..... You're suffering from Anosognosia

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by gmo10(m): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2023
ZUKKYY:
Na TVC tinubu tv give am chance to the talk nonsense undecided. Nigeria vote wisely
Read before you comment mugu, Arise TV is now your TVC abi

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Psalmistproject: 6:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Una go wail tire! tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Godfullsam(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2023
jhydebaba:
El-Rufai stated the fact and Lai also was correct. Lai said they were not officially known, not that he didn't know them cheesy

Gbam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Fiscus105(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2023
It's time to fire them in villa, if not, they will impose Atiku, with outburst here and there, they will force to back down.

Though, camal is real o,....... during GOODLUCK, element also worked against him for BADLUCK to come to power, it's payback time now.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2023
So Buhari has no control over anything undecided

El-rufai, this is an indictment you know grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by slivertongue: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2023
APC is a confused party

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2023
Her her thai

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by MyExpression(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2023
Snitch

2 Likes

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Ruggedniggaone: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2023
El rufia has been part of cabal since 2015 that's why nobody hear anything from him na now he just wake up,he should just leave Nigerian out of his fight with cabal we are not interested because we no dey there when they were sharing bubu loots

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Hezzyluv: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Lol...

El-Rufai has suddenly turned a waillin mechin.

8 Likes

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Brendaniel: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Look at the sufferings and pains Tinubu is causing to Nigerians because of his presidential ambition....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by money121(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by ShenTeh(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Why is ElRufai suddenly singing to every media house like an unprovoked canary?

This same ElRufai was on the TV last year saying in Hausa that Tinubu is unfit but is unwilling to back down. Today, he is the loudest open voice behind Tinubu.

Nobody does a double-face more than the Kaduna terrorist sponsor.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by princepeter566: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2023
God is bringing confusion to the camp of the enemies because of the evil they have done to his children.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Na wah, the different between this man, Dino Melaye and FFK is that, he is a sitting governor. Can we even say the case of Dino and FFK has no relatives partaking in the mumunity unlike this one wey him son dey follow up and down dey drag things untop of looting public fund while Dino has comedy aspect ,FFK na choko man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by izuch(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2023
He knows it's the beginning of the end for APC. A government that has been big stouting and peppersouping with our common wealth while the masses groan in pain, hunger and abject poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2023
El Rufai was quoted "who" but the headline said "those"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by herbalwisdom52(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari, Tinubu, and Sanwo-Olu have blood in their hands. First, Sanwo-Olu flew to Abuja and met with General Muhammadu Buhari the Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces on how to end #EndSARS protest in Lagos. Second, Tinubu publicly said force should be used against the protesters. Third, Lekki Toll Gate is one of the reliable and profitable cash cows of many investments of Tinubu the jagaban. Fourth, Sanwo-Olu is Tinubu’s stooge who will not go against the orders of Tinubu hence it will mean the end of his political career..... And lastly but most importantly, the military would not have carried out the shootings without the approval of Buhari as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. Once the massacre of the protesters was achieved, Buhari, Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu looked for ways to wash their blood stained hands from the murder of protesters. Buhari and his Fulani cabals invoked the old, tired “divide and rule” tactics.... Tinubu is a murderer and should never be nigeria next president.... Let the youths wake up and take this country from this useless old man called tinubu by force and by fire..... Me and the entire Nigerians that knows the truth and will never vote for tinubu..... Tears on my eyes right now.....

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by seguno2: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2023
jhydebaba:

Like the fact of how he was asked for bribe to be screened for minister in Obasanjo’s government?
What was the outcome of his fact then? Do you know

Nigeria: El-Rufai Vs Senate the Complete Story of a Bribe Scandal

16 OCTOBER 2003 Vanguard (Lagos)

In a polity where competing political interests almost always grind against the popular aspiration of the masses, a minister of the federal republic in charge of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai goes public with an allegation of corruption - that bribe was demanded from him - against two senators, Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu, a namesake and Deputy Senate President, and Jonathan Zwinginna, Deputy Majority Leader. However, with the clearance given Mantu and Zwinginna by their colleagues in the Senate, based on the report of the Ethics Committee of the Senate, and the declared intention of Mantu to seek judicial clearance of his name, the burden of proof has been shifted to El-Rufai's door step.

There are insinuations that some other ministers may have gone through the same harrowing experience of being heckled for bribe, the nation is now faced with a dilemma of either believing the allegation or harbouring a benefit of doubt. All these, even in an environment where the unwritten code of silence per corruption continues to mess up the polity. Vanguard presents members of the public with the full story, starting with El-Rufai's allegation, the response of Mantu and Zwinginna, as well as the report of the Olorunibe Mamora Ethics Committee. This is with a view to providing a bird's eye view pursuant to helping you shape your opinion about the bribery saga so far.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200310160905.html
Re: Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills by Antoeni(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2023
God is Causing Confusion in The Camp of Enemies of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Katsina For APC Presidential Rally / Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b / Oshiomhole Swears-in Local Govt. Chairman, Suspends Him Minutes After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.