Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness (32528 Views)

Unforgiveness: One Subtle Sin That Would Take Many Christians To Hell / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2023
These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness

I already shared the stories of two of the church leaders, in a previous thread I made here to warn Christians about unforgiveness.

https://www.nairaland.com/7162263/unforgiveness-one-subtle-sin-take

One was the founder of RCCG, Rev Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi, and the second was Daniel Ekechukwu, the pastor of Power Chapel Evangelical Church located in Onitsha, Anambra State.

Now the church leader that makes them three, is Pastor Gerald Johnson of Faith Culture Church in Texas, United States. Here's an extract from the testimony he shared after he died and found himself in hell.

'The root of it is that although I did good and gave a lot to people, the thing that I had in my heart was unforgiveness towards people that have done me wrong.'

You can get the full testimony here:
https://www.nairaland.com/7545771/priest-died-during-heart-attack#120469049

So these three church leaders were hell-bound because of unforgiveness. Their only saving grace was that they were given a second shot at life to make amends, also, to warn the people of the Earth about the existence of a place of everlasting torment called hell fire.

Now these were the few lucky ones, there could even be more, but we only got to know about them because they came back to share their hell experiences with us. So imagine how many more of such church leaders who weren't so lucky as these ones hence which we don't know about?

Worse still, if, despite being church leaders, they wouldn't have been able to escape hell fire, if they didn't keep the teachings of Christ as that about forgiveness, how much more those who follow their examples and teachings as such even when it goes contrary to that of Christ?

This should serve as a stark warning to all those who claim to be Christians but were going contrary to the teachings of Christ as in the regard of forgiveness because of their church leaders.

They think they could get away with it because their church leaders were also practicing and teaching them the same thing.

They should also know that even their church leaders who they're so sure and proud of would not be spared, but would have to answer to Christ on that day if they rejected His commandments.

John 12:48 (KJV)

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

God bless.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2023
This is the reason why we would and must continue to emphasize the keeping of Jesus teachings in obedience to the commandment He gave His disciples, regardless of the persecutions, oppositions, trials, and even death threats we face as a result, including from so-called Christians, because we know that it would the defining factor at the end.

So it doesn't matter what anyone one else says or believes, as long as it doesn't align with the teachings of Christ, it would be inconsequential at the end because all that would matter then is what Christ said and if we obeyed His commandments.

At the time I started to emphasize and teach men to keep the teachings of Christ as He instructed His disciples to do, I hadn't even heard about these testimonies.

It was only afterwards that I heard the testimony of Pastor Daniel Ekechukwu, after he was raised from the dead by late Reinhard Bonnke while he himself was yet alive. He was sharing it and came to the point where he said, he was told by an angel of God that he supposed to be in hell, but was so sure of himself and still arguing until the angel, reminded him he had not forgiven his wife before his death and said, "remember the Words of Jesus about forgiveness?"

Those words of the angel strongly resonated in my ears because it wasn't a human saying this but an angel of God. I felt vindicated with the emphasis I placed on the keeping of Jesus teachings as that further confirmed that what I was doing aligned with the reality of what was happening in heaven and in hell.

So I wasn't surprised that upon hearing those words of the angel, the church leader who was hitherto so sure about himself and boasted about being a man of God, now calmed down, as that seemed to shatter all his defences he made for himself.

Now that was the first testimony I heard In this regard. The rest I got to hear much later, so It makes me wonder how many Christians and church leaders would be reminded of what Jesus said when they appear before Him on that day because they refused to keep it?

I hope you wouldn't be among that number.

God bless.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Righteousness2(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Heaven is real
Hell is real.
Don't let any deceive you neither should you deceive yourself.
Everyone of us whether you Choose to Believe or not must end up in one of them.

JESUS Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven.
Outside JESUS Christ, Forget about Heaven.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by AntiChristian: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2023
These days people go to hell and came back!

Christians that don't pray for hell themselves are praying hell on earth for the people of Gaza!

May Allah punish Israel for their illegal occupation of Palestinian lands!

May Allah crush, burn and annihilate USA, Biden and all their supporters and propaganda machinery against Palestine and others they oppressed!

And to you Christians supporting the oppressions of Israel because Israel was mentioned in your Bible, your hypocrisy will keep drawing you backwards till Christianity only exist as people's religious identity in the west!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by kingxsamz(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
Heaven is real
Hell is real.

There's no heaven, there's no hell. These are lies we've been told for a very long time.
Nobody has ever gone there and come back.
And if we're being honest, most people don't want to go to some cloudy kingdom where they'd be worshipping some narcissistic god for eternity. That's why people pray for long life and pastors acquire as much wealth as they can because deep down they know that this heaven isn't real or too boring to live out their lives forever.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by malvisguy212: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2023
kingxsamz:

There's no heaven, there's no hell. These are lies we've been told for a very long time.
Nobody has ever gone there and come back.
And if we're being honest, most people don't want to go to some cloudy kingdom where they'd be worshipping some narcissistic god for eternity. That's why people pray for long life and pastors acquire as much wealth as they can because deep down they know that this heaven isn't real or too boring to live out their lives forever.
"Nobody has ever gone There and come back"
this word sound like hell exist but no proof.

and you still say similar thing again about heaven :

"And if we're being honest, most people don't want to go to some cloudy kingdom where they'd be worshipping some narcissistic god for eternity."

I wonder why atheists feel threaten when the topic of hell is being discussed by Christians . if you think hell doesn't exist , no need to insult My God. just make your case and go.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by kingxsamz(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2023
malvisguy212:
"Nobody has ever gone There and come back"
this word sound like hell exist but no proof.

and you still say similar thing again about heaven :

"And if we're being honest, most people don't want to go to some cloudy kingdom where they'd be worshipping some narcissistic god for eternity."

I wonder why atheists feel threaten when the topic of hell is being discussed by Christians . if you think hell doesn't exist , no need to insult My God. just make your case and go.

Nobody feels threatened by your 2000 year old fairytale.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2023
Hell fire is real, and unforgiveness is one sin that could take you there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

"remember the Words of Jesus about forgiveness?"
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by daylong4: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2023

3 Likes

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by LagosG: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2023
There is no such thing. People who wrote and interpreted and taught religious books had to keep followers in check. They had to create fear to induce obedience, hence, hell was created. What better to fit this place more than an unending inferno in the abyss of our rocky planet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2023
A two-way trip to hell in the 20th century!

This must be Hollywood!

2 Likes

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Btruth: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2023
Hummmm
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by ehikwe22: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2023
Bunch of liars

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by AbuTwins: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2023
So why can't Jesus just forgive everyone instead of proposing a future war?

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns[diadems].

He has a name written on him that no one but he himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
(Revelation 19:11-16 NIV)
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Lovenorth: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2023
They love the killers of their own version of God and they are dreaming of heaven grin. Christians I hail you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2023
Abeg, I will like to book a ticket of hell for all Israelites in support of terrorism against the people of Gaza!

Who get hell link here?

OP!

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by SensualMan: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Oyedepo
RCCG old man
Others.

These 3 are bound for hell because of their wickedness and unforgiving spirits.

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by BoldBrainz(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Lies and more lies every other Sunday.

You retards should keep being unproductive with the one life you have while holding on to the delusional prospects of one heaven somewhere to meet your silly fantasies of afterlife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by DiamondPant(f): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Why don't christians name their children Jesus?
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2023
Imagine basing your short existence on imaginary nonsense undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2023
Aswear,very funny grin
AntiChristian:
grin

People go to hell and came back!

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Kukutente23: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2023
I just knew it will be junior Jesus
juniorjesus20
While the message of forgiveness is important, I don't think it's Biblical to claim to have gone to heaven or hell and come back.
Lazarus in the Bible asked for one of the dead prophets to be allowed to go back to earth and the request was rejected.
Also, according to Paul, it is appointed unto man to die once and after that is judgement. So how does this situate with dying and coming back to life?

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Chibuzoripob: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2023
undecided
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2023
What draws people closer to Hod: Fear of Hell or the love of Christ?

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by bewla(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2023
Muslim just passing

Asallam alaikum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Mindlog: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2023
Sighs....religion and mental illness.

3 Likes

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by success1smyn(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2023
DiamondPant:
Why don't christians name their children Jesus?
Gabriel Jesus
Jesus Navas
And many more 'Jesuses' exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by rejoice4eva(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2023
Every sinners in hell have repented, but they repented when it was too late.
Think about it, what if heaven and hell is a REALITY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Skillsnigeria: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Dicoomoba: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Heaven is real
Hell is real.

I can not found that name in side original bible which means you guys calling unexisting name anyway I can find Yeshua the real name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.