Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning (5852 Views)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has opened up on the reported meeting between its General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

RCCG said contrary to reports, Pastor Adeboye never met with Tinubu over the Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket.

DAILY POST had quoted a ThisDay newspaper report which claimed Tinubu met with Adeboye over the weekend.

But, efforts by our correspondent to confirm the reported meeting from Tinubu’s Media Aide, Tunde Rahman, failed as he was yet to respond to a text message sent to his mobile number.

However, a statement from the church dismissed the claims.

The statement reads partly: “It has come to our notice that some new outlets are reporting that a meeting between Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God worldwide and former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, was held a few days back at the Redemption Camp where our esteemed father in the Lord was said to have supported the preferred candidature of the party.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/19/rccg-clears-air-on-alleged-tinubu-adeboye-meeting-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by SLAP44: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
God, man, and even the spirits has rejected the drug baron and the Dubai based looter.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by PrinceOfLagos: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu is a shameless desperado..

He has been rejected by Man and God .

Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians aside just Answering "Mr President" and looting of our nation's treasury like he's doing in Lagos

Tinubu is a calamity that must be allowed to happen to this country the second time , God forbids .

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by NobleSeed(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Everybody don reject baba Blu...
Him go lule at the polling unit him mind go dey🤏

19 Likes

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
No be small
Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by dat9jaguy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians aside just Answering "Mr President"

Tinubu is a calamity that must be allowed to happen this country the second time , God forbids .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by adem30: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
20 days to go. All these conspiracies won't win you election, work hard like Tinubu to gain people's trust.

Asiwaju cares

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by PrinceOfLagos: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
adem30:
20 days to go. All these conspiracies won't win you election, work hard like Tinubu to gain people's trust.

Asiwaju cares
Telling lies is not working hard . Tinubu is making a fool of himself

28 Likes

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Softmirror: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
adem30:

Asiwaju cares

LEAVE DEM, WE GO INVITE ALL OF DEM ONE BY ONE COME ASO ROCK COME DANCE FOR TINUBU INAUGURATION BY THE GRACE OF GOD. NA ADELEKE GO OPEN THE DANCE FLOOR, THEN PRINCEOFLAGOS GO FOLLOW AM. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by PrinceOfLagos: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Smithkafors(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
adem30:

Asiwaju cares

You think you can deceive every Nigerian

Shameless people supporting drug lord who has embezzled their destiny.

Shameless people, which of the presidential candidates works harder than Peter Obi?.

Man has been all over the states, TV stations, radios, Facebook, instagram, abroad, universities everywhere you can find human being with brain selling himself.

Evil people will not succeed!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by habsydiamond(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Everyone are just pushing emilokan away.. truth be told. Baba emilokan needs rest na caregiving home be the best place for him not the aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by ganisucks(f): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
This news is old. It happened last year.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by SLAP44: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
adem30:

Asiwaju cares

Tinubu working hard like grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Omo 😁😁
Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Obaofaba: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians aside just Answering "Mr President" and looting of our nation's treasury like he's doing in Lagos

Tinubu is a calamity that must be allowed to happen to this country the second time , God forbids .

Are you saying those other pastors that endorsed Obi against the wish of some of their members are not true pastors?
Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Phoen1X: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
It was the handiwork of one overzealious Tinubu supporter known here as lhordspy, ...i hope he remain sane after the elections.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by PrinceOfLagos: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obaofaba:

Are you saying those other pastors that endorsed Obi against the wish of some of their members are not true pastors?
I'm saying that Tinubu should stop forcing people to endorse him

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Obaofaba: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
I love what adeboye just did, he abstained from endorsing any presidential candidate but some god of men were not just endorsing a failure of a candidate but were also campaigning for him rigorously which is as bad as insane.

They are not even helping Obi and his candidature because he's losing big time and there might not be a second time for him because of this Ill thought campaign process not to talk about his anticedents as an irredeemable failure.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Obaofaba: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm saying that Tinubu should stop forcing people to endorse him

Can you proof that he's forced anyone to endorse his candidature?

He's the only one campaigning on what he's achieved and still achieving by proxy.

I openly challenge obi most especially to campaign with what he did in Anambra State. I've not heard him say he did this or that through out his tenure as an accidental governor of the state instead he will ask us to go and verify.

Mr soludo verified and told us all his so called investment is next to nothing.

The former governor also told us that Obi left nothing in Anambra State account.

Now I ask you again, why are you hell-bent in destroying this country by promoting a failure as the next president?

If suffer never tire you, e don tire me and I will make sure I do my part in relegating obi to where he belong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Ofunaofu: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
adem30:

Asiwaju cares

Tinubu gained the people trust with lies, falsehood and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Obaofaba: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You just admit that the people love and trust him.

End of discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by sapele914(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obaofaba:
I love what adeboye just did, he abstained from endorsing any presidential candidate but some god of men were not just endorsing a failure of a candidate but were also campaigning for him rigorously which is as bad as insane.

They are not even helping Obi and his candidature because he's losing big time and there might not be a second time for him because of this Ill thought campaign process not to talk about his anticedents as an irredeemable failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by sapele914(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Quite obvious that you have not visited Lagos State in the last 10 years at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by seunmsg(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
OP is nothing but a liar. This is an old publication that was reproduced by the OP has new. Attached is the screenshot from the link he provided. Seun and Mynd44, when are you guys going to do something about the dumping of fake news on this forum by Peter Obi supporters?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obaofaba:

That's how to stay away from disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Ofunaofu: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
sapele914:
Quite obvious that you have not visited Lagos State in the last 10 years at least.

Yes I haven't, reason I don't believe these lies and propaganda that Tinubu built Lagos because I was in Lagos during after his tenure and early part of fashola's tenure
Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Hassanrasaq(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
This case almighty god can settle the matter live matter for mataya
Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by Righthussle: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
T
Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by EruditeSupport: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
All shall be well with Nigeria
Re: Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning by franchasng: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Daddy Adeboye is my father in the Lord but He really need to take a stand.

It was God's servants in the Bible that anointed whosoever will be the next king and the person will become king.

Anybody that says a man of God or Pastor have nothing to do with politics is definitely not a Christian and not a true child of God.

Bible said when the righteous ruleth the people prospers but when the wicked rules the people suffer and for this God always reveal who the next king will be to His servants to go and ordain and to guide the people to avoid sufferings.

Power belongs to God and God do show His true servants who the next king will be. God is involved in leadership, God is not a bystander, only gods of men are bystanders to avoid making mistake that will cause them to lose followers and profit.....a man that truly hears from God will never fear to say what God revealed to Him.

One with God is with majority.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu / President Jonathan Live In Osogbo / 6-individuals-buhari-will-most-likely-appointees-a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.