Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. (774 Views)

Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
I have been pondering on the concepts of the "Mungo Park" and the "Aunty Patricia" woman recently.
I have listened to Korede Bello's song "Mungo Park" with "Patty Patty" women as old bachelors and spinsters who go into marriage with excess baggage. The baggage is sooooooo heavy it often interfers with success of the relationship or marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il7vIMecTaI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
"The Mungo Park" Man. . . .
Defined as a older bachelor or man with anger management issues. Life has not been kind to this concept of a man and he is often given to misogyny and anti-feminist concepts. He often sees women as the enemy. Even when he finally gets to be in a relationship or marriage, the home is pure HELL for the woman and children. There is no joy or peace in the home because the man has a sadistic spirituality does not feel anyone should be happy around him because he is miserable.

1 Like

Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
"The Aunty Patty Patty" woman. . . . .
Defined as the older spinster or woman of 'AMA' -advanced matenal age - in the where "what God cannot do does not exist" phase of he life. She has earned the honorary badge of 'the proverbial woman scorned'. The fury from her hellish spirit has no second level or subsequent levels o.😄 All men are scum. Her past disappointments and emotional roller-coaster relationships have taken a toll on her spiiritual and reproductive wellbeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Any one or both combinations in any relationship or marriage is DOOMED to fail. kiss
We have many examples of MUNGO PARK MEN on NL and very few AUNTY PATRICIAS on NL.
Let’s dive in. . . .by their threads and posts, you shall definitely know them. I am not putting any NL ID or poster on the spot. Just my observation and the comments from posters who responded to the original OP. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
I found this thread on NL this morning and it got me inspired to start this thread.

THIS IS A TYPICAL MUNGO PARK SYNDROME! grin I am glad he recognizes it sooner so he can be aware he is not a candidate to be in any relationship with the opposite sex till he gets the much needed therapy.
The responses from NL females were quite interesting.

https://www.nairaland.com/7555050/gradually-becoming-misogynist

KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

It's really worrisome. Am I the only one?

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

2 Likes

Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by NoToPile: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Immediately I read the first two posts I felt I had an idea of the post that triggered madam kanwulia to open this thread.

I scrolled down and I was not wrong, na real mungopark syndrome. grin

1 Like

Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Now the above post shows the mind of a man that has absolutely no regards to the differences in the constitutions of males and females. Women are emotional creatures. . . .men are logical creatures. Where did he miss the memo? undecided
Women are from Venus. . . .Men are from Mars.
Most people who are successful in relationships understand this basic concept. Failure to do so will make you a 'social misfit' at best and a socio-psychopath at worst.
Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
NoToPile:
Immediately I read the first two posts I felt I had an idea of the post that triggered madam kanwulia to open this thread.

I scrolled down and I was not wrong, na real mungopark syndrome. grin

Mungo Park syndrome is for men only o.

I don't have "Aunty Patty" syndrome either! I escaped. I would have been the most dangerous 'AUNTY PATTY-PATTY' I swear. cheesy

I thank my God. . . .for a fulfilled life. I have achieved most of my life-time goals and very happy in all my relationships. cool

1 Like

Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Another one. . . Who raised these kinds of 'TOXIC-MINDED' men as children? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7555527/husband-not-friend-he-lord

EBMedia:
A Nigerian businessman, Darlington Onyelike, has advised women not to let social media deceive them into believing that there is equality in marriage, IGBERETV reports.

Onyelike, who stated this in a post on Tuesday, January 31, also told married women that their husbands are not their friends but their lord.

He wrote on Facebook;

"There is no equality in marriage, stop confusing yourself, there are no two heads in a home, just one and that is your husband. Your husband is the head of the family just like God is the head of the church.

Your Husband is not your friend, he is your Lord (1 Peter 3:6). Majority of those that claimed to have married their friend have divorced the marriages. And there is no way your husband can give you 24hours attention, wont he go to work and make money for the family? that means he Will stay with you from morning till night? It's not possible, let's stop deceiving ourselves on social media. Even a jobless man can never give a woman 24hours attention."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qvGL2WH8WCmTCCvDNKBvLShXa2Cj8rA6y6GFymokCtVjLD44M24ULfTA4Mrft3eHl&id=100002251770965

https://igberetvnews.com/1438333/husband-friend-lord-nigerian-man-tells-women/

Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by NoToPile: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Now the above post shows the mind of a man

Haa I am female ooo
Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
NoToPile:

Haa I am female ooo

Apologies. . . .I was referring to the above post from the thread I posted. Not directed at you. cheesy
Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by NoToPile: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Apologies. . . .I was referring to the above post from the thread I posted. Not directed at you. cheesy

Pheww fear almost caught me ke cheesy

I hope the derailers don't spoil your thread ooo, they are coming.
Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by Choilila: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
following.

4 Likes

Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
NoToPile:

Pheww fear almost caught me ke cheesy

I hope the derailers don't spoil your thread ooo, they are coming.

Have no fear.
I always try to create thought-provoking fun threads on my days off. Derailers will alway show up and I put them in their places where they belong for sure.

The first time I ever heard the term MUNGO PARK man from OBODO OYINBO TV. . . I knew it was going to be an epic label with many connotations. Now, I see it all over social media describing the emotionally-challanged male in the AFRICAN SOCIETY.
Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Before I am accused of male-bashing. . . .and propagating a feminist agenda, let me go searching for 'Aunty Patricia' Syndrome too. cheesy
Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Still looking for NL Aunty Patty-Patty syndrome posters. . . . .Any toxic female NL poster threads? Not posts please.
Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Still looking for NL Aunty Patty-Patty syndrome posters. . . . .Any toxic female NL poster threads? Not posts please.

Your friend from before before tpia
Re: The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:52am On Feb 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Your friend from before before tpia

DAYOKANU. . . .Abeg! No cause trouble this year o! cheesy
I don't think that was a 'female' NLander.
You will have to prove it!

(1) (Reply)

Home Entertainment (ht, Tvs)/ Power Supply/ Kitchen: / What Is It That You Hate About My Husband / All You Need To Know About Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.