Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Help her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help her (1141 Views)

My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her? / Please Help Her Out! / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help her by Hamachi(f): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help her by IyaTola: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Eyah cry
Re: Help her by Pojomojo: 5:39am On Feb 09, 2023
It's well
Re: Help her by Kobojunkie: 6:09am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=Hamachi post=120668809][/quote] Please tell mama blessing to start a sack garden for herself and her family this year with the help of her husband. They can maybe grow, right beside their house, in whatever small sunny space they can find, a few of the basic vegetables they need - leaves, peppers, tomatoes, onions, potatoes as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help her by Hamachi(f): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
The landlord does notallowed that, i have suggedted that to her which she tldme the owner of the house doesn't allow for that
Kobojunkie:
Please tell mama blessing to start a sack garden for herself and her family this year with the help of her husband. They can maybe grow, right beside their house, in whatever small sunny space they can find, a few of the basic vegetables they need - leaves, peppers, tomatoes, onions, potatoes as well.

1 Like

Re: Help her by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hamachi:
The landlord does notallowed that, i have suggedted that to her which she tldme the owner of the house doesn't allow for that
LOL... Story story! grin

2 Likes

Re: Help her by Hamachi(f): 7:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... Story story! grin
She got a one off washing job today. Thanks for your concern and suggestions.
Re: Help her by Hamachi(f): 6:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Good morning
Re: Help her by Hamachi(f): 5:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Thank you for you calls.
Re: Help her by GboyegaD(m): 5:30am On Feb 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... Story story! grin

Should she go against the landlord?

1 Like

Re: Help her by Kobojunkie: 5:40am On Feb 24, 2023
GboyegaD:
Should she go against the landlord?
Really? Have you ever lived in any place Nigeria where the landlord strictly forbids you from having plants in space you pay him to use? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help her by GboyegaD(m): 5:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Really? Have you ever lived in any place Nigeria where the landlord strictly forbids you from having plants in space you pay him to use? undecided

Every landlord has their rules just as it is in every other places. If the landlord isn't comfortable with such, there isn't much she can do. Good thing is she is soliciting to work for pay and not begging for money.

6 Likes

Re: Help her by Hamachi(f): 5:47am On Feb 24, 2023
GboyegaD:

Every landlord has their rules just as it is in every other places. If the landlord isn't comfortable with such, there isn't much she can do. Good thing is she is soliciting to work for pay and not begging for money.
Ignore that woman.

3 Likes

Re: Help her by Kobojunkie: 5:50am On Feb 24, 2023
GboyegaD:
In Nigeria, there are rarely landlords of the kind we are describing here. So, let's not now pretend we have discovered something new abeg! Container gardening remains quite acceptable for many renters to this day. As a matter of fact, the majority don't even bother asking landlords since it is common place. So the moment she mentioned the landlord objecting, I was already like .... yeah right! undecided
Re: Help her by GboyegaD(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In Nigeria, there are rarely landlords of the kind we are describing here. So, let's not now pretend we have discovered something new abeg! Container gardening remains quite acceptable for many renters to this day. As a matter of fact, the majority don't even bother asking landlords since it is common place. So the moment she mentioned the landlord objecting, I was already like .... yeah right! undecided

If her landlord said no, there's nothing she can do and stop trying to make it seem landlords have no right over their properties.

That said, I don't know where you grew up but I can say many landlords in the area I grew up wouldn't allow it.

6 Likes

Re: Help her by Kobojunkie: 5:56am On Feb 24, 2023
GboyegaD:
If her landlord said no, there's nothing she can do and stop trying to make it seem landlords have no right over their properties. That said, I don't know where you grew up but I can say many landlords in the area I grew up wouldn't allow it.
I am here telling you that I clearly doubt the landlord knows of such a conversation. undecided
Re: Help her by Hamachi(f): 5:42am On Feb 26, 2023
Happy Weekend
Re: Help her by ecolime(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Hamachi:
Ignore that woman.
🤣
Re: Help her by Anunakeeh: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2023
Hamachi:
Ignore that woman.

The Imp behind that monicker has serious life threatening Mental Issues.

3 Likes

Re: Help her by Hamachi(f): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Anunakeeh:

The Imp behind that monicker has serious life threatening Mental Issues.
Okay
Re: Help her by Hamachi(f): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2023
A single mom based in Alimosho area of Lagos needs a cloth washing, cleaning job urgently 09068472397

(1) (Reply)

Buy Long Range Wireless Intercom For Home, Office And Hotels / If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? / Assistance Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.