Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo (2223 Views)

Yes Daddy or Drug Daddy, choose your Daddy wisely. See designs / Former Emir Of Kano Sanusi Vs Muhammad Sani Abdullahi (Video) / Ganduje: Probe Against Former Emir, Sanusi Will Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 06, 2023
The former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Muhammed Sanusi, has said Nigeria has never been this divided since the Civil War of 1967 to 1970.

He said the country, because of the elections, was now “dangerously divided along ethnic and religious lines”, adding that it had put the integrity of public institutions in question.

“The people now have suspicions about policies, policing, judiciary and the election umpire,” he said.

Sanusi made the remarks on Tuesday at the third Nigerian Leadership Colloquium in honour of the senior pastor of Trinity House, Lagos, Ituah Ighodalo, who turned 62.

The event, which held on Tuesday in Lagos, was tagged “A new Nigeria: Leadership imperatives for radical growth and transformation”.

Sanusi, in his address via Zoom, stated that the country now had a challenge of nation building, adding that the economy was now in the doldrums.

He said, “In October 2022, speaking at the Kaduna Investment Forum, I told Nigerians that if anyone told them that dealing with Nigeria post-2023 would be easy, they should not vote for that person. I meant it.
“I don’t think Nigeria has been in a place as difficult as this since the civil war. We have a challenge of nation building.

“We have a country that has been divided dangerously along ethnic and religious lines.

“We have an economy that is in the doldrums, and unfortunately, we seem to be having a dearth of leadership.”

According to him, beyond defining the kind of leaders the country needs, it also needs to look critically at the process through which the leaders emerge.

“No process is perfect. We have seen so in the United Kingdom and the United States. At the very least, the people should know who they are voting for. I think we need to begin to look at the Electoral Act, 2022 much more earlier than elections. We need to have a system where one cannot just go to participate in party primaries without being exposed to public scrutiny. This is what happens everywhere. People need to know what they are voting for. In other climes, they are compelled by law to participate in public debates to discuss issues of policy.

“This is the only country I know where we elect a President first before knowing if he knows what he is doing or whether he understands what the job is,” he added.

He also said the process through which Nigerians choose their leaders must be more transparent.

Source:
https://punchng.com/nigeria-more-divided-than-civil-war-era-sanusi/?amp

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2023
North4Obi23:
The former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Muhammed Sanusi, has said Nigeria has never been this divided since the Civil War of 1967 to 1970.

He said the country, because of the elections, was now “dangerously divided along ethnic and religious lines”, adding that it had put the integrity of public institutions in question.

“The people now have suspicions about policies, policing, judiciary and the election umpire,” he said.

Sanusi made the remarks on Tuesday at the third Nigerian Leadership Colloquium in honour of the senior pastor of Trinity House, Lagos, Ituah Ighodalo, who turned 62.

The event, which held on Tuesday in Lagos, was tagged “A new Nigeria: Leadership imperatives for radical growth and transformation”.

Sanusi, in his address via Zoom, stated that the country now had a challenge of nation building, adding that the economy was now in the doldrums.

He said, “In October 2022, speaking at the Kaduna Investment Forum, I told Nigerians that if anyone told them that dealing with Nigeria post-2023 would be easy, they should not vote for that person. I meant it.
“I don’t think Nigeria has been in a place as difficult as this since the civil war. We have a challenge of nation building.

“We have a country that has been divided dangerously along ethnic and religious lines.

“We have an economy that is in the doldrums, and unfortunately, we seem to be having a dearth of leadership.”

According to him, beyond defining the kind of leaders the country needs, it also needs to look critically at the process through which the leaders emerge.

“No process is perfect. We have seen so in the United Kingdom and the United States. At the very least, the people should know who they are voting for. I think we need to begin to look at the Electoral Act, 2022 much more earlier than elections. We need to have a system where one cannot just go to participate in party primaries without being exposed to public scrutiny. This is what happens everywhere. People need to know what they are voting for. In other climes, they are compelled by law to participate in public debates to discuss issues of policy.

“This is the only country I know where we elect a President first before knowing if he knows what he is doing or whether he understands what the job is,” he added.

He also said the process through which Nigerians choose their leaders must be more transparent.

Source:
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2023
North4Obi23:

Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Chizaam2008: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2023
SAI DRUG DADDY!

Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Christistruth03: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Chizaam2008:
SAI DRUG DADDY!

Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Chizaam2008: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=122308561][/quote]

YES MOMMY!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by ODUBEZE: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2023
North4Obi23:

Source:
Even though this statement is 💯 correct

I hope that tomorrow he will not say that it is the media that twisted 🥨 what he said undecided

Sanusi is 2 faced. He is not consistent!!!
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Johans2023: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2023
Every reasonable human being knows that a Muslim Muslim ticket is a ticket of division.
Tinubu will divide this country if........

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Even though this statement is 💯 correct

I hope that tomorrow he will not say that it is the media that twisted 🥨 what he said undecided

Sanusi is 2 faced. He is not consistent!!!
Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by maivd: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2023
Sanusi
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Christistruth03: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2023
Chizaam2008:

YES MOMMY!

Peter Obi believes in running a “ Yes Daddyocracy”

It is a Government of the “Yes Daddies” by the “Yes Daddies” for the “Daddy G.Os”

Peter Obi failed to “Yes Daddy “ his way into Power

Thank God
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by rejoice4eva(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
In his words
Nigerians vote in apparently foolish, irresponsible, thieves, criminals and wicked leaders blindly, through tribalism, religion deception and sectionalism and except them to deliver. Impossicant!
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by tunjiajayi: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
rejoice4eva:
In his words
Nigerians vote in apparently foolish, irresponsible, thieves, criminals and wicked leaders blindly, through tribalism, religion deception and sectionalism and except them to deliver. Impossicant!

Oh so do your words are abusive, you have admitted that obi lost and Nigerians voted for Asiwaju.

You can go ahead and call Asiwaju any name but a loser.

Eastern crab.
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
See them rushing the thread. So they actually know Tinubu is a drug daddy?
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by scholarsfunding: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Drug Daddy turn President, this only happen in nigeria
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
scholarsfunding:
I tire for naija
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
scholarsfunding:
I tire for naija.
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by rejoice4eva(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
tunjiajayi:

Oh so do your words are abusive, you have admitted that obi lost and Nigerians voted for Asiwaju.

You can go ahead and call Asiwaju any name but a loser.

Eastern crab.
So all those adjectives qualify your mentor(whatever his name is, because I just mentioned thieves, criminals etc) and then , you are also one of those fanning the ember of selfish tribalism in Nigeria.
For your information I am a Nigerian, an original omoluwabi.
Stop hate and division speech.
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Creeper: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
This is hilarious because Sanusi is also cut from the same cloth as Obi as an Islamist and a Fulani supremacist.

The only difference between the two is that he’s a tad more educated than Obi.
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Creeper:
This is hilarious because Sanusi is also cut from the same cloth as Obi as an Islamist and a Fulani supremacist.

The only difference between the two is that he’s a tad more educated than Obi.
You're in trouble as Obi haunts you in your dreams.
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Creeper: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
North4Obi23:

You're in trouble as Obi haunts you in your dreams.

Man, fvck you, fvck Obi and fccck Sanusi.

I’m not a fan of religious extremists - Crusaders and Jihadists.

Garbage can bandits.
Re: Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Creeper:

Man, fvck you, fvck Obi and fccck Sanusi.

I’m not a fan of religious extremists - Crusaders and Jihadists.

Garbage can bandits.
Drug daddy boys

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Never Win But He Don Dey Share Position / Where Is Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi / Between Mmesoma And Tinubu Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.