Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,248 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required (4718 Views)

Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin / You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG / Minimum Wage: N30,000 Is Settled But Adjustments Will Be Based On States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Aremwayne: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:
Pls remove Benue state from your delusion.

I knew you guys like fantasies a lot, staying in one enclave and assuming the whole world is behind you is the height of conscientious stupidity and sheer ignorance.

However I'll like to counsel you to prepare your mind before tagging Benue people betrayal.
Obi will win Benue.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671006:
There will be large turnout of voters in Eastern region, with what I saw last week I visited Onitsha majority of them hardly vote during election, many of them have gotten their PVCs, I believe incoming days INEC will release the figures of PCS collected you will notice increase in South-east, and church also encouraged them, it became a mandatory message in all churches, I can also tell you that proposing Sit at home by Simon Ekpa and his group will not work, if you noticed Obi's rally in the East especially Aba, Ebonyi and Imo then you know Simon Ekpa is alone voice in the wilderness, remember he started to test his power during Obidient rally in the east, he announced no moment in Imo with all his threats, the rally held and was very massive same in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu and others, our people are determined to change the narrative.

this is my prediction on states Peter Obi will win and states he will get required 25% which by law is needed in 24 states before one can be declare president

Peter Obi will win in these states

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%
16, Ondo 45% against APC and PDP

*Remaining state he will get 25% and above
17, Nassarawa he might win or get more than required votes here
18, Taraba Obi will get more than required votes in Taraba state
19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

These are states I can predict, states to watch are Kogi, Gombe, Ogun, NIger, Kano, Obi need to push more aggressive underground work in these states before election.
Nlpfmod

Obi will get his 25% in Ogun, Kwara and Kogi, and even possibly in Niger.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2023
suxkill:

He said Tinubu will win Rivers cc grafield

That will be too difficult but wike can do it
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Aufbauh(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

At the bolded, how would your Igbophobia spread if its not voiced out ?

Tell us it's a figment of your imagination and your wish to spread because we are seeing the opposite of your wish off-line...

Continue grin..

Fulaniphobia and Islamphobia no fear Middle bellt that are facing massacre all the time, na Igbophobia would fear them ?

What could be worse than death which Mb are facing ?

I ask again, what would Igbo do to the good people of middle belt that they haven't seen in the hands of Fulanis or Islamic fundamentalists ?

What could be worse than death they have faced for years?
I asked again, what could be worse than death that would make them to leave Obi and support Atiku a fulani man or Tinubu boko haram ticket?

And you are telling me that you are from mb..

Smh

Everyone is not an Igbo man that voice out what he wants to do.
It's an unwritten consciousness that everyone holds to his chest and disclose to only his/ her brethren.
Besides, such is not to be voice out cos of the optics of sentimentality.

I'd hope you've not forgotten so soon that it was mostly the middle belt officers that retaliated the Igbo coup of 1966.

Anyway I'm just giving you the privilege information as an insider so that you don't expect much from people who disdain you.

You should recall that in 2019, you all PDP apologists went to town telling all that cares to know how killers Fulani herders have murder all Benue people and Buhari is their grand patron.
The result of the presidential election then which Atiku won merely by 7k votes should have thought you guys some lesson that you can't write people's history for them.

All politics is local and Benue people cannot inherit your enemy for themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

Crs is my state so keep out kid.that poster was sponsored by a peter obi group
You are deceiving yourself, even if you are the same family with the governor of Cross River, Tinubu can't25% in Cross talk more of winning the state, Tinubu with his old age, health condition and what Nigerians are going through under APC, couple with his Muslim-Muslim ticket if he get 10% he should go for thanksgivin.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2023
suxkill:

You and these ur Bayelsa because of Asari angry

Tompolo don make Asari hang boot.
Try to dey update ur self

Asari has nothing to do with bayelsa na.asari from rivers.tompolo is in rivers.apc and pdp in bayelsa have equal strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120674822:

You are deceiving yourself, even if you are the same family with the governor of Cross River, Tinubu can't25% in Cross talk more of winning the state, Tinubu with his old age, health condition and what Nigerians are going through under APC, couple with his Muslim-Muslim ticket if he get 10% he should go for thanksgivin.

Obi does not exist in the rural areas.you hardly hear of obi outside calabar, ogoja,akamkpa

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Obi will get his 25% in Ogun, Kwara and Kogi, and even possibly in Niger.

He can't get 10%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Spy360(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671006:
There will be large turnout of voters in Eastern region, with what I saw last week I visited Onitsha majority of them hardly vote during election, many of them have gotten their PVCs, I believe incoming days INEC will release the figures of PCS collected you will notice increase in South-east, and church also encouraged them, it became a mandatory message in all churches, I can also tell you that proposing Sit at home by Simon Ekpa and his group will not work, if you noticed Obi's rally in the East especially Aba, Ebonyi and Imo then you know Simon Ekpa is alone voice in the wilderness, remember he started to test his power during Obidient rally in the east, he announced no moment in Imo with all his threats, the rally held and was very massive same in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu and others, our people are determined to change the narrative.

this is my prediction on states Peter Obi will win and states he will get required 25% which by law is needed in 24 states before one can be declare president

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%

19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

These are states I can predict, states to watch are Kogi, Gombe, Ogun, NIger, Kano, Obi need to push more aggressive underground work in these states before election.
Nlpfmod
Ekiti will deliver more votes for PO than Ondo.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Raf4: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:
OP, just wondering where you will be from 3pm on election day as we start to hear results. After this election, I am not sure you will ever post here again.

He will come to lament to the whole world how the election was massively rigged against Peter Obi. He will come to use this medium to appeal to cnn, who, unicef, fifa, caf, un, nato etc to call for the cancellation of the election 🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:

It's an unwritten consciousness that everyone holds to his chest and disclose to only his/ her brethren.

I'd hope you've not forgotten so soon that it was mostly the middle belt officers that retaliated the Igbo coup of 1966.

Anyway I'm just giving you the privilege information as an insider so that you don't expect much from people who disdain you.

You should recall that in 2019, you all PDP apologists went to town telling all that cares to know how killers Fulani herders have murder all Benue people and Buhari is their grand patron.
The result of the presidential election then which Atiku won merely by 7k votes should have thought you guys some lesson that you can't write people's history for them.

All politics is local and Benue people cannot inherit your enemy for themselves.
You're inconsequential since you claimed you are from Benue show me any Benue non political platform supporting Tinubu

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by lereinter(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2023
Obi supporters and their voodoo stats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

Obi does not exist in the rural areas.you hardly hear of obi outside calabar, ogoja,akamkpa

grin grin grin
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by SaiOba: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2023
Bro, I still believe WE have NOT done enough preaching in Imo State o.. Honestly we might end up NOT getting up to 40% in Imo State.
post=120671006:

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%

19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

Nlpfmod
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Digitron: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu may win crs and or bayelsa

Story.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

Asari has nothing to do with bayelsa na.asari from rivers.tompolo is in rivers.apc and pdp in bayelsa have equal strength
You are still dwelling in old ways, this election will be determine by masses get that into your brain, the era of ballot snatching and rewriting results is over

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2023
Digitron:

Story.

True.apc dominates crs and very solid in bayelsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2023
SaiOba:
Bro, I still believe WE have NOT done enough preaching in Imo State o.. Honestly we might end up NOT getting up to 40% in Imo State.
Imo is locked down for Obi
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Digitron: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

True.apc dominates crs and very solid in bayelsa

APC will come third in Bayelsa and second in cross river.

Majority of APC members in both states will vote Obi in the presidential election.

25th is not far
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2023
Digitron:

APC will come third in Bayelsa and second in cross river.

Majority of APC members in both states will vote Obi in the presidential election.

25th is not far

Not true.lp is nonexistent in bayelsa.apc completely dominates bayelsa east,even pdp cannot campaign there.bayelsa do party not candidates.gov ayade wi outmuscle lp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120675136:

Only anambra is locked down.tinubu will get 25%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Raf4: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

You're indeed a 🤡🤡 and a 🐸

The earlier you understand that this election is between Mr Peter Obi and Atiku, the better for you. Tinubu is officially not in the race.

So, you believe that the election is between the PDP (promax & lite) only? Other parties are nonexistent??
You'll soon understand that 85% of combined votes of both Atiku+Obi+Kwakwanso is coming from PDP family. Only 15% of there votes will come from APC+other parties+new voters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

Only anambra is locked down.tinubu will get 25%
No need wasting my time with you because I know you are suffering and swimming in ocean of delusion we just have few days

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by DontBullshitMe: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2023
No candidate/party will have 90% of the total votes cast in any state.

Any prediction that gives 90% or more of any state to any party is faulty.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

He can't get 10%

Go and look at his statistics across states on Google trends. I deal with figures not emotive propaganda like you do with a straight face.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by SaiOba: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Okay o👍
post=120675136:

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Go and look at his statistics across states on Google trends. I deal with figures not emotive propaganda like you do with a straight face.

How will he get 25% in kwara
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by lordkush: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:
Pls remove Benue state from your delusion.

I knew you guys like fantasies a lot, staying in one enclave and assuming the whole world is behind you is the height of conscientious stupidity and sheer ignorance.

However I'll like to counsel you to prepare your mind before tagging Benue people betrayal.
elrufai called Benue and enclave. Are you not ashamed ? Spits on you
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by DrAkpamudehe: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2023
kingthreat:

In 22 days to come, the results will be out. Inasmuch as you may be filled with resentment, I give it to you. You fought hard for Obi all the way on Nairaland and Social Media and you influenced the decision of thousands to vote for him.
Obi can be president, if Nigeria did not have a North.

God bless u

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Otamendi99(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671006:

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%

19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

Nlpfmod

Just remove Ondo dia, Bayelsa is dicey and Abuja is not State. He won't get 25% in oyo. He might get highest votes, but 25% spread he won't get it
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Ezeama400: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:

Tinubu supporters any their myopic reasoning
You will stay in Osun and be making assumption under your bed ..

Why would you pass your msgs across without communication ? Lmaol grin

You are seriously wishing that your ideas/imagination could spread but but it's obviously failing you ..

I remembered how you Tinubu supporters from SW were boasting that East should get their ticket from PDP while you have yours from APC, having intention to use tribalism, civil war and IPob to get the presidency.... Clowns!!

Thanks God for Atiku's stubbornness ..

This is the propaganda u guys wanted to use against Eastern candidate during campaign that's why you guys were shouting that East should demand their tickets from PDP while that of APC goes to the SW, thinking that there would only be two forces on ground, unfortunately for you Atiku and Kwankwaso 's emergence have scattered your demonic plans hence putting some of you in a state of perpetual confusion..

No igbo hate this time around because as you are pushing that propaganda to be loved by notherners, Atiku and Kwankwaso are waiting for Tinubu with their KOBOKO in the north..

Use another format... This one won't work ok ?

It would have worked if it's a two horse race where it would be East vs west, unfortunately it's not... I fully understand your pains and frustration..

You people also wanted to isolate SE from SS forgetting the fact that many of SS which I am part of are solidly behind Obi, even Obi's wife is from SS, after realising this one failed, you switched to Middle belt this, middle that after realising that Obi is making inroads there grin

Is MB not currently at war with Fulanis where People are being massacred everyday, abi u no dey Naija? , no be war be that dey go on ? abi na romance party dey go on today between Fulanis and minorities in the MB ?

Between 1966 war and today's war that is currently ongoing between MB and Fulanis, which one is fresh on our minds?

Mind you it's called war, but this one war is not going on in the mb, and they are being killed like this, what would now happen if war breaks up ?

To tell you how bad the situation is now, a known sitting governor like Orton went to the public to endorse an opposition candidate like Peter Obi even when he has his own presidential candidate from the same party...

Apart from politics, ortom and his people are still insulting Fulanis today not even minding that so many Fulanis share the same party with him... This will tell you how the relationship has detoriated, and other people from same mb share the same sentiment, and you are here telling me what is on the mind of mb people...

Don't tell me you are a clown .. grin grin grin

As for Tinubu, he's not going anywhere with such demonic ticket especially Christian part of MB...
It's only a Yoruba person(SW) that sees nothing wrong with MM ticket, due to the way they see religion, but a sizable percentage of them despise Tinubu's personality, why few of them that have little consciousness about religion especially from Christian dominated states like Ondo, Ekiti and Lagos oppose his MM ticket...

You don't know anything.. Stop assuming that everybody sees things the same angle with you...

Learn how to travel, live with the locals, interact with them, behave like them then you will understand how Nigeria as a country is structured...

You can't remain in your enclave and know how things are going.. Life doesn't begin and ends on nairaland.. Learn how to visit other social media platforms to understand the public opinion concerning a particular issue at hand..

I am Ibo of SS extraction that have travelled to so many places.. If I start telling you things about life it would look as if I am boasting..

Again Stop assuming and be wishing others to see things from your perspective... It doesn't work that way..

And finally, to cure your delusion patapata..

I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO CONDUCT A POLL ON YOUR OWN MEDIA ACCOUNT WHERE YOU HAVE 80 PERCENT OF YOUR KINSMEN ON YOUR LIST LETS SEE WHO LEADS!!

Stop deceiving yourself on nairaland to feel happy

Clowns everywhere grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Middle Belt Forum: Peter Obi Won Plateau State With 1.2million Votes, Not 466,27 / BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin / “Tinubu’s Nomination Is Invalid.” APM Tells Tribunal As It Closes Its Case.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.