Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters (12825 Views)

Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres / FG Raises 14-Man Panel To End Fuel Scarcity / Buhari Endorses Plan To End Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2023
smiley
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by amnesty7: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2023
Somehow, even while suffering, children of hate will refuse to comment here because they think it is the wahala that will sell their candidate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by Antoeni(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2023
Is He Suppose to Be Under Any Form Of Pressureโ€™ Before Doing the Right ?
Buhari, APC, Tinubu. Shettima, All Na Dead
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by fabolouz1(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2023
What do you mean by under pressure ? In a sane clime he will resign.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by spy24(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2023
shocked
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Una never start!

Shey una dey gather body to go vote Bola Tinubu after Buhari.. grin?

You young people who are foolish enough to be campaigning for Tinubu, your fathers will sell themselves to foreign slave merchants just to put food in your miserable stomachs. Na here we dey!
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by steeltrust: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2023
Very useless person
Must he be under pressure to do the right thing

No be em fault

Na the idiot when vote for am
And they want to bring in another idiot to continue his uselessness as to crumble Nigeria

Idiot set of people
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by freemanq(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2023
He has nothing to offer to Nigerians again, remember when he enter office, it took him almost forever to start anything meaningful same thing is happening now am not surprised
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by tolexy007(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2023
End the fuel scarcity and But leave Naira redesign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2023
freemanq:
He has nothing to offer to Nigerians again, remember when he enter office, it took him almost forever to start anything meaningful same thing is happening now am not surprised

Buhari shall continue to be ur worst nightmare till the second coming of Jesus Christ AMEN ๐Ÿ™
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by Germanjoe(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Under pressure at the final hour.
Buhari n apc can not run more than their destiny.
It has been written that this government is a failure ,and any thing they do, must result to failure.after 7+ yrs your under pressure.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by tete7000(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2023
Buhari has no solution to anything.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by benqo01(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2023
COLOSSAL FAILURE BUHARI IS DESTROYING THIS PARTY GOD WONT FORGIVE HIM APC IS DEAD
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by sultry69(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
Is he supposed to be under any pressure to make life easy for Nigerians he swore to guide and protect against any form of hardship and suffering?

And some urchins wants to give us a pro max of this suffering..
I think you are rejoicing because of this hardship inflicted on Nigerians by your terror sponsor Amefiele.

You Igbos/obituaries are unstable elements that speak with both sides of your mouth.

guess only your so called urchins are suffering now.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by SirBen4life: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
He is never aware of anything..chai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by SouthSouth1914: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
How can a president be under pressure to make life better for its citizens? Talking about wickedness

My dear, beats our imagination. This could show you how crazy politics have gone

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by letitrainnow(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
That is why the governor has suspended his campaign because it does not make sense for him to be dancing while people are complaining about lack of fuel and inadequate access to exchange the old notes.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
Is he supposed to be under any pressure to make life easy for Nigerians he swore to guide and protect against any form of hardship and suffering?.

My brother, I just tire
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by aishah32g: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wahala.....I believe say the matter even tire Buhari himself.Wahala.....I believe say the matter even tire Buhari himself....
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by shimolv: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pressure ? na lie.

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by COMPAQ(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
But isn't it funny APC governor's are running helter skelter on this Naira notes issue. Yes I get that it's really frustrating for the people, particularly the 'masses', who are usually illiterate and less likely to have ATM and internet banking, but like Oseni said, the governors and politicians do not have our interest at heart. They Are only worried that the crisis will make them lose the elections.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by freemanq(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Since you are enjoying his government may u continue to witness buhari like in every area of your life and may you continue to experience the suffering Nigerians are going through all through ur life time. I also wish you Goslow buhari is giving all Nigerians in every sector .

LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari shall continue to be ur worst nightmare till the second coming of Jesus Christ AMEN ๐Ÿ™
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by 9gerian: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
All the strong opposition parties should go and thank Emefiele! He and his NNPC counterparts may have single-handedly won these elections for the opposition parties. grin

Congratulations in advance!

Islie:

https://punchng.com/buhari-under-pressure-to-end-fuel-naira-disasters/?amp
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by HellVictorinho7: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
kerry57:
Which buhari is under pressure? Have u ever seen him under any form of pressure? Buhari does not feel what we feel as a people.

Though I support him on this naira policy.

Listen, anything making politicians cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ is truly good for the masses and vise versa.
Naija will be fine las las
confusion
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by HellVictorinho7: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
COMPAQ:
But isn't it funny APC governor's are running helter skelter on this Naira notes issue. Yes I get that it's really frustrating for the people, particularly the 'masses', who are usually illiterate and less likely to have ATM and internet banking, but like Oseni said, the governors and politicians do not have our interest at heart. They Are only worried that the crisis will make them lose the elections.
waste
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by HellVictorinho7: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
sultry69:
I think you are rejoicing because of this hardship inflicted on Nigerians by your terror sponsor Amefiele.

You Igbos/obituaries are unstable elements that speak with both sides of your mouth.

4ck all parties including labor shit ! 4ck inec too
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by CartelKenneth: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
It shall never be well with buhari for all eternity
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters by JASONjnr(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
sultry69:

I guess, the CBN staff with security agents went to banks to discover stacks of new Naira notes hid by Emefiele in thos banks abi?

You don't really have sense oh..... For calling me an IPOB, simply because I aired my opinion....

Shege banza...๐Ÿ–•

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River / Benue Govt Suspends Enforcement Of Anti-grazing Law Temporarily / Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.