Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates (21381 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Onitsha As Crowd Gathers (Pictures) / After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Peter Obi Lands In Offa, Kwara State For Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by Nehyooh(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Adaisback:
So when is he visiting Ilorin, we are anxious already
Yes o, I can't wait
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by fredoooooo: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Emeraldicon:
If not for anything just for his Energy and passion, this man deserved to be tried. It's obvious Atiku and Tinubu are not coming with anything new.

I want someone to help me verify.

Was Peter Obi the best in Education during his time as Governor?
Was he the best in Health as a governor?
Was he the first in achieving MDGs?
Did he owe salaries, pension and gratuity?
Did he borrow?
How much saving did he left?
Was he tried the EFCC or ICPC?
Did he allocate any land or property to himself or family members?

Why about Tinubu and Atiku, what's their records when they were in office?
We can try portable , sowore because of energy too .. we're talking about a country , someone that can not manage Anambra to success you're presenting to us .. what's wrong with you people self.
If truly we want a change , let's all vote for sowore but we're all hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by shimolv: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by nedekid: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
I will not attend, because I am somebody that prefers a townhall, different from a blablablu, blublaba!
Guess who I am?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by ImperialYoruba: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Empty chairs at the event

Captains of industries have already listened to the real deal-Asiwaju Jagaban, this summit is therefore a waste of time to many.

Even some representatives will decline attendance, but looking at the structure of the head of some of those already seated, we can conclude that it is an IPOB affair as usual.

The reason for NESG summit is to get glimpse of what economic policies to expect after a candidate wins at the polls. They strategize for a new economic landscape based on that information. If an agenda is a hit in all respects, they are convinced who to put their trust on and back for victory.

Tinubu delivered the structure they will use in next four years to map economic strategy for Nigerians.

Tinubu was at the summit with a powerful delegate from across regions of the country. People who have records of successful infrastructural build out.

It is no surprise if the captains of economic industry are absent at this Obi presentation, they are not interested in brewery and alcohol economy.

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by Trustyourself: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:
Wasted efforts, can't win bro

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming

Are you still using this your failed propaganda?
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Are you not tired of this nonsense? You keep saying Obi will drop out yet he is at the verge of winning the election. Shouldn't you be hiding your face in shame?
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by obinna4r: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
See the way Tinubu escaped out of Lagos to avoid this dialogue.See the way Tinubu escaped out of Lagos to avoid this dialogue....
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by luluosas(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Our incoming President Peter Obi always on the move
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by Hessem: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Hahahah. From December to February. I know he will drop for Atiku but that will be the day u will drop dead,then he will drop for Atiku.
So be fast to drop dead so your dreams will come true
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by eventainment(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
You been talk December o
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by Bluntemperor: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:

Yeah bro then straight to asorock

So,if Lagos de bad,as Una de talk,why everyone is having Lagos as a place to stay,na?
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by nedekid: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
fredoooooo:

We can try portable , sowore because of energy too .. we're talking about a country , someone that can not manage Anambra to success you're presenting to us .. what's wrong with you people self.
If truly we want a change , let's all vote for sowore but we're all hypocrites
No rather, let's vote this fellow high as a kite. He will solve all the problems.

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by amuwo1980: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Unfortunately you are right Atiku will most likely win and the shege that will face Nigerians will 1000000x
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by truthfinder319: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
The distant 4th is landing on the moon. Tribal and religious bigot. Panama man
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by truthfinder319: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Your dad can never achieve what Asiwaju has achieved. Dhow us your dad's picture. Child of hate

nedekid:

No rather, let's vote this fellow high as a kite. He will solve all the problems.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by nedekid: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
truthfinder319:
Your dad can never achieve what Asiwaju has achieved. Dhow us your dad's picture. Child of hate

Them don come.
Children of the street. They cannot talk without calling father or mother.
If Tinubu is your benchmark for comparison of achievement, surely, you are deficient.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by a2d3rew(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Come help us here in ibeju lekki,bogije boss stop,
Today them share us the sticker and flaks to okadas, but unfortunately after there go, bogije people come collect all the flaks and even fight us, I disagree with what they are doing to us, one of the man even snap my picture, and told me that I will leave that place, I swear am going no where, anything wey go happen make e happen..
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by Wipper7000: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Obi on the move!!
Moving back to his village to retire after 25th of these month
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates by galaxy2020(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
The rest will run...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful / Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.