Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) (3589 Views)

Low Turnout Mars Atiku's Campaign Rally In Ekiti (Videos) / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) / Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by FuckFuckPastor: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
This is disgraceful! Despite Buhari’s presence, APC couldn't fill a 35k capacity stadium?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by FuckFuckPastor: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2023

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
The evil party.... they purposely took the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa to Katsina just to disgrace him ahead of the bigger disgrace in few weeks from now.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by 123456789O: 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
But TVC funny sha. Why reveal such a disgraceful picture? Chai! 🤣

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by ChangetheChange: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
We have said it countless times APC is dead in Kastina state.
Governor Masari is the architect of the fall of APC in Kastina state, he was imposing his allies as APC candidates in the forth coming general elections
Atiku and PDP have overun Kastina state
Senator Garba Yakubu Lado Danmarke of the PDP will be elected Governor of Kastina state overwhelmingly
Atiku will win Kastina state by over 65% of total votes cast.
Quote me anywhere

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Danybest: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
How are the mighty fallen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Emir01: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
The party has done the right thing by keep it low because of what happened yesterday. They wanted to postponed it b4.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by chizidgreat(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Whatever happens, Peter Obi will still win the election by a landslide
Katsina too is Obidient

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Northern block votes for a Muslim Muslim combo up in smoke. This is the home of the outgoing president of the disastrous APC regime with him & party chieftains in attendance. The message has been passed and well received. Emilokan has beeb rejected.

Guess this is what Festus Keyamo is hallucinating about? Whatever, does the druggie still thinks that Buhari cum APC still have any goodwill left as far as the past 8 years is concerned.

Hehehe! Political rallies crowd don't win elections o. However, the frenzy of political decamping away from the APC and other states down north should have sounded a warning to Tinubu that he has been toast but the pride & arrogance he carries about will never let him known when he has been politically mummified and buried.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by asanausana91: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
President Atiku Abbubakar. Congratulations!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Finish APC kpakpata.

APC is the worst thing to happen anywhere in the world.

Empty Stadium...

Tinubu will never win, in short Tinubu has lost the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Zombidiots with false alarm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Penguin2: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lol!

No cash to buy crowd🤣🤣🤣

Na now we go begin see those wey get real supporters.

Please Emefiele carry on….

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
“The passion that drove people in 2015 has dissipated. The people have understood they were lied to and we have all seen the consequences of religious manipulations. The young people have become aware of this and they are asking the right questions.

The energy in this coming election is tremendous and I am excited about the energy of the young people and their attention to the country’s election.

The era of rhetorics must be put behind Nigerians and that the electorates must sieve and interrogate the presidential candidates on their ideology, plans and governance style before making their choice. ...Never again will anybody become Nigeria’s President through fake and unsubstantiated packaging.”.

"Governance is not for smooth talkers. Most smooth talkers are the 419 people who talk their ways into power...." - Festus Keyamo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by DennisEche(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
apc is Buhari project. It is dead after his tenure
Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Mindlog: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Emir01:
The party has done the right thing by keep it low because of what happened yesterday. They wanted to postponed it b4.

When did APC become that 'sensitive'?😲😲

Rationalization 101....😜😜😜😜😜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by onatisi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
I don't think APC has gotten the message , it seems they are still thinking that Nigerians want them. Nigerians have embraced both PDP and Peter Obi and people just want to forget about APC as soon as possible , even talking about them seems to be a bad omen.
Definitely they will try to destabilise the nation and create confusion but I like the way the opposition parties are not buying into that bait ,if there is confusion let the whole world know that it is APC that created and caused all confusion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by onatisi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
DennisEche:
apc is Buhari project. It is dead after his tenure
He is leaving APC once he leaves power ,that is so certain

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tinubu is finished. This is a classic case of a rugpull

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by yang(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Vote buying is gradually being extinguished

Very difficult to convince people to a rally with old naira notes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by goshikid: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Haha

Tinubu Otilo

Nlfpmod come and bless this page for urchins thank you 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by drlateef: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:

Mad liars!!! We saw the videos. You are liars from pit of hell.
Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Adaisback(f): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
I have said it here times without number that north will vote overwhelmingly for Atiku and Kwakwanso. My Hausa friends here in south east jokingly used to call me Kwakwanso despite the fact that am a lady coz I tried to preach Obi to them but they told me plainly that they will be voting Kwakwanso and Atiku. I call them obI and they inturn call me Kwakwanso lol. Baba Tinubu the son of Zacharia should go and sleep jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by FuckFuckPastor: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
drlateef:

Mad liars!!! We saw the videos. You are liars from pit of hell.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfY5Mf5IkKY
Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by SWATMan: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
E
TheNiceGuy:
Zombidiots with false alarm.

You are irredeemable. What is false about katsina rally? Go to other platforms and see the disgrace meted out to a ruling party in the president's home state I am sorry for you if you can't interpret "mene mene tekel uphason" the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by Madridstar(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Yarimo what happened here. No money to pay for crowd grin
Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by drlateef: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfY5Mf5IkKY

Were you borne with lies? Dont you see thats a PDP Rally? Why do you have to tell lies? I watched this event live and knew all the set up. Stop telling lies. Otherwise you will enter hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by FuckFuckPastor: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
drlateef:

Were you borne with lies? Dont you see thats a PDP Rally? Why do you have to tell lies? I watched this event live and knew all the set up. Stop telling lies. Otherwise you will enter hell fire.

Which PDP rally? Did you watch the video at all? Can't you see Tinubu’s name there? See screenshot from the video. Lol

Re: Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) by drlateef: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:

Which PDP rally? Did you watch the video at all? Can't you see Tinubu’s name there? See screenshot from the video. Lol

I am telling you that’s not the Katsina rally we watched live.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Changes Logo, Checkout the new Logo / What Bola Tinubu (ojuyobo) Did In Lagos State / Ndlea Seizes N4bn Worth Of Cocaine At Tin Can Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.