Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp (21319 Views)

He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Heavens1stson: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Iyorchia Ayu, on Monday said Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, who is a member of the G-5, has nowhere else to go.

Led by Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers, Governors Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia), Seyi Makinde (Oyo), and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu) are members of G-5, which is at daggers drawn with the PDP’s National Chairman and have vowed not work for the party’s presidential candidate until Ayu resigns his position.

But while speaking to a crowd of supporters during the PDP Presidential Campaign in Makurdi, Benue State capital, Ayu asked Ortom to come back to the PDP main fold so they could rebuild the party.

“I’m appealing to my younger brother, Governor Samuel Ortom, to come back to the party so we can rebuild the party. Ortom has nowhere to go,” he said.

The PDP national chairman went on to narrate how Ikpeazu visited his home after his preferred governorship aspirant lost his bid at a rerun primary election, which held following the death of the candidate, whom Ikpeazu preferred as his successor.

Ayu said, “We have resolved problem with Governor Ikpeazu and he is coming back. Two days ago, he was in my house because his candidate lost the primary.”

To the party supporters, Ayu said, “Vote for all PDP candidates; vote for our presidential candidate, the only messiah is the PDP candidate. One week is enough for us as a party to resolve our problems.”

https://dailytrust.com/ayu-ortom-has-nowhere-to-go-ikpeazu-already-leaving-wikes-camp/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Malory: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
It is safe to say that coward Wike deceived them. I pity them after May 29.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wike should support LP peter obi that's his last bus stop

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Moferere: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Na Seyi Makinde I pity pass grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by rolams(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
It's obvious! Wike just used his mouth to ruin his career!

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
They have isolated all of Wike's associates from him, so that they can deal with him decisively. grin

Wike don quiet nowadays. He don dey waka small small. grin

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Richardonald(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Soo ikpeazu said he is no longer member of G5, say na media they join amgrin

Who noticed that since the issue of G5 started the balloon governor of Enugu state has not uttered a word, something tells me he is secretly working for PDP but the fear of wike...

make him mistake declare support for Apc, then LP will(roast) sweep the all votes in Enugu, even if ugwuanyi senatorial zone has no LP candidate, labour party will still win with ghost(no) candidategrin

@changethechange wetin you think

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by masinga07(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moferere:
Seyi Makinde will win his election hands down but may suffer the consequences of his actions if Atiku wins the presidency.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Jalinspy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
I so much love this game. Wike will soon realise that he is the wilderness just like Tinubu. No be to open mouth like gutter dey talk thrash. He has lost much ground in Rivers State due his miscalculation.
LP will be 1st
PDP will be 2nd
Apc a distant 3rd in Rivers State presidential election grin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Jalinspy(f): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
Anything to stop the Criminal Tinubu is 100% accepted grin

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by stanluiz(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Front page Asap.

Wike is the coward. Tufiakwa! His cowardly is legendary.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Toneypen247(m): 5:48am On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmn

This is getting interesting

1 Like

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Newton2024: 5:49am On Feb 07, 2023
G5 cannot last. Three of them will soon go back to Atiku latest next week. Ortom will support Obi while Wike will surpport Tinubu.

This I have seen!

17 Likes

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Manny21: 5:49am On Feb 07, 2023
The person you will vote for will determine whether you want to miss Buhari or not.

6 Likes

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by CalabarPikin: 5:50am On Feb 07, 2023
That's what you get when you follow a blind leader

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Ajebaba(m): 5:50am On Feb 07, 2023
A House divided against itself cannot stand, with situations of things now, Wike will still play a spoiler because he has nothing to lose, he’s not contesting and still has his foot soldiers and loyalists on ground to do his bidding.

3 Likes

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by tishbite42: 5:51am On Feb 07, 2023
Wike the noisemaker
Rabid Igbo hater
Nice one
Fulani and Munchi don teach you politics

14 Likes

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Urchinpainer: 5:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Then truly Wike is supporting Tinubu but is scared of saying it openly! I guess he has learnt from what happened to Soludo!

1 Like

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Petvin2000(m): 5:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Wike waited for so long and he's still waiting to know who to support. Indecision.
He's fast losing is relevance in Rivers. His best option is to support Peter Obi. Follow the masses Wike and redeem yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Temptee101(m): 5:58am On Feb 07, 2023
No matter how important you think you are, you will one day become so irrelevant that when you pass by nobody will even notice you.

I never knew Wike was this toothless after all his barking. He granted more than 10 press conferences. Flew outside the country on several occasions for fruitless meetings with his fellow cowards.

Just like Terry Ikumi of channels TV said, "Many Nigerian politicians think they know how to play politics but in the real sense they know nothing "

Perfect description of Wike.

Peter Obi is our next president

21 Likes

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by CallmeTrinity: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2023
I KNEW IT WAS OVER FOR WIKE WHEN HE STARTED RUNNING TO COURT TO FILE A MOTION PREVENTING PDP FROM SUSPENDING HIM

THE WAY HE WAS SHOUTING AND DANCING ALL THIS WHILE I THOUGHT PDP CANT SUSPEND HIM, I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS ALL MOUTH HE WAS MAKING

WIKE FALL HAND FINISH

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 5:59am On Feb 07, 2023
Moferere:

How sir?
Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Abagworo(m): 5:59am On Feb 07, 2023
Jalinspy:
I so much love this game. Wike will soon realise that he is the wilderness just like Tinubu. No be to open mouth like gutter dey talk thrash. He has lost much ground in Rivers State due his miscalculation.
LP will be 1st
PDP will be 2nd
Apc a distant 3rd in Rivers State presidential election grin

You are on ground

1 Like

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by free2ryhme: 6:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Almaigaa: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2023
Wike right now grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 07, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
They have isolated all of Wike's associates from him, so that they can deal with him decisively. grin

Wike don quiet nowadays. He don dey waka small small. grin

That means you did not hear that he has just secured a court verdict. Dey there grin

1 Like

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by Sonnobax15(m): 6:06am On Feb 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
I pity every southerner who's against the battle wike is fighting....... Unless you're against the law of -"An agreement should be an agreement,and shouldn't be tampared with"

Meanwhile,na dem dem,so nothing concern me..

3 Likes

Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by 27Pushing30: 6:08am On Feb 07, 2023
Wike will become the big boss if Tinubu wins and a homeless Nigerian abroad if Atiku does .

It’s all a game

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits The Olubadan Of Ibadan In His Palace. Pic / Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) / Abdulaziz Yari Calls INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, A 'PDP Supporter'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.