Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue (17684 Views)

PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Reference(m): 6:55am On Feb 07, 2023
kingsways:
Once I see plenty uniforms like this I know it's a rented crowd

By now oh calculative citizen, and just days to the elections the discourse and debates should be around and about which of their programs, intents and plans will better you 'the common man' by August, October, December this year and by 2024, 25, 26 and 27.

At this late hour if this is all we can 'order for at the diner of democracy' what are we expected to be served when 'whoever' gets elected.

We as citizens cannot be this rudimentary and expect our leaders to be dexterous. As you are 'what you eat', so your democratic experiences will be about how you think and act.

Let us up our game please.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by seguno2: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2023
Vischy:

Atiku being part of the people that brought Apc in 2015 knows he's going nowhere and he will officially be retired from politics this year because this is the last time he could be contesting 😁😁

Karma 2015 loading... 95%....

Was Peter Obi ignorant of your opinion when he said that Atiku is better than himself four years ago
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by OLADD: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=Cherrysh post=120693873]A new Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by everythinggirly(f): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2023
Colorful picture by the way.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Shantyken(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Lmao

Is this all or we should wait?😝😝😝.

APC and PDP are officially dead in Benue

Every political party get their own stronghold.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by herbalwisdom52(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Just imagine....
Tinubu Explains Reason For "Low Key" Campaign Rally
In Katsina.....

Hahahahahaha

buhari the president waving to an empty stadium in katstina.....

Oh my gosh....

This makes me laugh....

Haahahhahahahaaha

is it not clearly enough that no single human with brains alive will vote for you and your useless APC.....

Hahahahahaha
it makes more sense as not a single bone in katstina even attended their failed shamefull disgracefull rally in the state....

Not even a rat attended the rally....

Hahahahahahahaaha

tinubu just know this and know peace....

No single Nigerian will ever vote for you...

Hahahahahaha

empty rally stadium kill you there..

Lolzzzzzzz
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Indispensable85(m): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2023
This is one of the most poorly attended rallies of the PDP. Ortom has truly dealt with Atiku. Very poor outing.! PDP is dead!
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by jamace(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2023
Benue people will not vote Atiku, a fulani man. Benue people will vote their own people in PDP. Nothing for Atiku in Benue.

Benue Vote is for Peter Obi

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by asanausana91: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2023
athaboi:
just shut up you hungry man
am I talking to the mad man of upper iweka bridge?
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Ignyte(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2023
asanausana91:
show me that of peter Obi where he held his rally in a community town hall. This is a stadium.
Atiku is our next president.

We wey na us be PDP for Benue?

Nothing for Atiku.

Atiku is not what we’re moving for. But if we support Atiku, he’ll push our goal.

Whether he wins or not, it’s not our problem. As long as we win our election, we are fine
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Almiron: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Cherrysh:
A new Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Nigerians are truly suffering, I pray that God touches a kind hearted person here to help your plight dear. So sad
You're quoting yourself......
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by oyeb15: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
The Yoruba s are playing tribal card with ApC.

I don't believe Tinubu can perform better than Bihari cos all his selections in this government perform woefully
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by mctony5050(m): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Our incoming president
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by nesphil(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Atiku is coming grin

FuckFuckPastor:
Pictures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck / List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies / Prof. Pat Utomi Speaking At Ongoing LP Town Hall Meeting With Lagos Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.