Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? (698 Views)

Ogun LP: Okupe Mishandled ₦‎20 Million Mobilisation Fees For Oyo Rally / Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP / Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? by M4A1carbine: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
It's has come to my knowledgeable mind😀😀😀, that the scheduled campaign of the APC in OYO State, has been postponed.

Tinubu supporters are claiming that the unrest in the state is the reason. Now I ask, is this type of COWARD that wants to be president?

Is it also true that this CBN policy is biting really hard and funding for "rented" structure is not available?

So Agbado supporters in OYO State can't mobilize freely for Tinubu? Who they claim to Love? Must they pay you to support Tinubu?

The Katsina outing has exposed totally the reject facing the mentor of miscreants.

As for all the Nairaland URCHINs...

What happened to

Awolowo
Abiola.....will also happen to
Tinubu

Good morning.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
People onlycome to their rallies to collect money. No sane person willingly follows APC

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? by seunlayi(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Oyo state governor already banned all political rallies last Saturday in his statewide broadcast after last Friday unrest in Ibadan.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? by M4A1carbine: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
They come for the money and Aso Ebi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reinaldo:
People onlycome to their rallies to collect money. No sane person willingly follows APC
Re: Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? by famouscargo4u: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
It's because of the unrest going on there. They have to ensure everywhere is calm first.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
M4A1carbine:
It's has come to my knowledgeable mind😀😀😀, that the scheduled campaign of the APC in OYO State, has been postponed.

Tinubu supporters are claiming that the unrest in the state is the reason. Now I ask, is this type of COWARD that wants to be president?

Is it also true that this CBN policy is biting really hard and funding for "rented" structure is not available?

So Agbado supporters in OYO State can't mobilize freely for Tinubu? Who they claim to Love? Must they pay you to support Tinubu?

The Katsina outing has exposed totally the reject facing the mentor of miscreants.

What happened to

Awolowo
Tinubu

Good morning.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What happened to

Awolowo
Tinubu sometimes I wonder if Yoruba is cursed😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? by Okwyjesus(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
M4A1carbine:

What happened to

Awolowo
Tinubu

Good morning.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yee
Yeee
Yeeeee
Yeeeeeee
Yeeeeeeee

No wonder Kastina rally was empty

1 Like

Re: Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? by FarahAideed: 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
The tension in Oyo is high at the moment, the people Are very unhappy with anything APC
Re: Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? by EeyanMayweather(m): 1:39am On Feb 07, 2023
FarahAideed:
The tension in Oyo is high at the moment, the people Are very unhappy with anything APC
You must be joking!
The naira policy has even endeared people to Tinubu. Most Oyo people believe it was an attack to stop him.
Tinubu's oyo rally would definitely be the biggest in the SW.
Save this post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Basil Abia, The Chief Operating Officer At Kwakol / Naira Scarcity: Tinubu Is The Cause Of This Suffering In Nigeria / APC Diehard Supporters , How Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.