Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers (16339 Views)

Local Refining: FG Pledges Support For Waltersmith Refinery In Imo State / Increase Minimum Wage To N100,000 Instead Of N8,000 Palliatives – Primate Ayodel / FG Pledges More Dollar Supply To Stabilise Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers by COMPAQ(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Basic issue is...where would they get the money?

With our budget the way as it is?

At the end, print more money... cheesy

Left to me, I'd reduce the workforce by about 30%. Federal agencies, parastatals and civil service have too many unproductive staff at all levels.

1 Like

Re: FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers by Primusinterpares(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
And borrow to pay up ni
Re: FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers by robinso01(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Justgu:

I wonder, salary is increased, commodities increases 200% , house rents, transportation etc increases, it's a cycle because nobody regulates the prices of all. Free for all to do as they wish. Ish.

U get the point. Govt will increase salary with 10-15% increment and commodities will increase with 300% in the name of salary increment.
Re: FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers by anyilalaz: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Read the comment of mine you quoted again... cheesy

The way APC show us pepper, more often than not my mind is becoming faster than my brain.
Re: FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers by Celebrity5496: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
CalabarPikin:
With all this hardly and policies that has been hitting hard on the citizens, where is Labour Union please..?

I remember how they keep striking at every slight change or policy in the past administration. GEJ really saw shege
Don't mind them...they form blind eyes for all dis things happening in d country.. God go blind their eyes completely mk dy no worry
Re: FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers by shegz24(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
No need, Obi will do dat

Anambra state Doctors were on strike for 13months due to unpaid salary when Obi was Governor.
Re: FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers by litaninja(m): 2:21am On Feb 08, 2023
Miracle no dey finish.
Have the states been able to pay the current minimum wage?

valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/06/fg-pledges-to-increase-minimum-wage-of-workers/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUTINY: Four More Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Abia North: Traditional Ruler Invokes Death On Kalu’s Detractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.