Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola (579 Views)

TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda / Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by Douglaufuoma(m): 1:24am On Feb 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by Validated: 1:38am On Feb 07, 2023
Thank you, I have been trying to upload this since!

All hail Minister of darkness and Hidden Camera grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by SaiOba: 2:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by loosecanon50(m): 3:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Electricity is not rocket science so they said, but when they assumed power the whole story changed.
So exporting power to neighboring countries and cashing out from it when we can’t sustain ours makes us a great country? Imagine the confidence in his statement

May this catastrophic disaster called APC never happen to my dear country again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by SmartPolician: 3:45am On Feb 07, 2023
These fools thought leadership was easy and kept talking carelessly when Goodluck Jonathan was president - they even ridiculed him. Now, they have tasted it and have started denying everything they said.

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by Napata77: 3:50am On Feb 07, 2023
Which one is ''rock science'' again?

Go school una no gree.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by rippa(m): 3:59am On Feb 07, 2023
Napata77:
Which one is ''rock science'' again?

Go school una no gree.
Do u really have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by Winnersunited: 4:03am On Feb 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
These idiots thought leadership was easy and kept talking carelessly when Goodluck Jonathan was president - they even ridiculed him. Now, they have tasted it and have started denying everything they said.
I found it funny where he said ''You are a great country''. You are a great country when it does not translate to the welfare and standard of life of the citizens. Let's me measure the FDI of Nigerian State. They keep deceiving Nigeria people, men without honour.
Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by Napata77: 4:20am On Feb 07, 2023
rippa:

Do u really have sense?

I sure do.

Do you?

What is 'rock science'?
Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by Napata77: 4:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Winnersunited:
I found it funny where he said ''You are a great country''. You are a great country when it does not translate to the welfare and standard of life of the citizens. Let's me measure the FDI of Nigerian State. They keep deceiving Nigeria people, men without honour.

Shut up. Nigeria's GDP per capita is over 5,000 dollars and rising, which is higher than many countries.

That she is a developing country does not mean she is not a great country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 07, 2023
Rocket science grin
Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by Napata77: 4:24am On Feb 07, 2023
FreddieGray:
Rocket science grin

Why correct them? Let's enjoy their semi-literate musings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by otipoju(m): 4:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Fashola- the biggest Nigerian thief. Master of hyper-inflated contracts. Very useless man that I thought was a different breed, not knowing that Tinubu dey learn work where this one day. This man will turn work of 1 million to 300 million.
Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by rippa(m): 4:58am On Feb 07, 2023
Napata77:

I sure do.

Do you?

What is 'rock science'?
If u have sense,
U wont be asking that question.

Not rocket science means;
It is easy to understand or is not difficult to do/understand.

8yrs after the light issue is still a mirage

Now u know u don't have sense
Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by Masterclass32: 5:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Agent Fash.
Re: Electricity Is Not A Rock Science: Fashola by Racoon(m): 5:14am On Feb 07, 2023
Guess then, it was "Vote out Jonathan to get stable electricity" and that "to provide 24 hours electricity is not rocket science."

Now these men with zilch honour for their words or integrity are telling gullible Nigerians that they deceived in 2014 to vote the same alarmist, anarchists, scammers, deceivers, and propagandists in 2023? The people of sophisticated politics region must be very wicked set of humanity.

You must just be incredibly stupid, senseless, irresponsible evil and wicked to defend anything APC. Check Femi Adeshina, Festus Keyamo, Bayo Onanuga, Itse Sagay, Garba Shehu, Lai Mohammed etc.

(1) (Reply)

Mom Lays Curses On Her Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her / APC Urges Police, DSS, INEC To Intercept 'Nnewi Hunters' PVCs' / Things That Will Happen After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.