Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges (9614 Views)

Fashola: FG Managing Over 1,000 Roads, Bridges’ Construction Contracts / ₦250 Billion Sukuk Bond Over Subscribed, Hits ₦865 Billion / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Zico5(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2023
And they are still planning more to borrow in order to spend on roads and bridges. God punish u and Ur generation. Ole, barawo.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Kingabia1998(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Ndi awusa
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2023
JoshTim:
An enemy whose defeat is sure will not go without giving a fight. You know why, he has nothing to lose. Obidafts are in for a last fight and this they have planned to do by painting BAT in the wrong light. I mean, BAT is the forerunner, the main candidate...the potential winner by virtue of massive supports.....but these erats, pretenders masquerading like the real deal won't go anywhere. BAT2023

Must you wake up in the morning to talk incoherent words like your Master , the BAT bird and animal too? ( Using the behaviour of bATS)
In campaigns, he will leave his manifesto , to be reading how Peter Obi betrayed Jesus Christ or how Atiku betrayed his wife .....

Here you are again , spewing trash here , talking out of thread......lols

I wonder how a youth will suddenly become old in thinking because he supports an old man.....nawoah oo

Pls this thread is talking about how APC TINUBU has siphoned the loan they collected at federal Level, saying they used it to construct imaginary roads .....lols

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by SpatialKing(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2023
Fashola and co have cashed out
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Goodlady(f): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2023
Thus shall pass. Incant wait to see new govt and I can't wait to see the misery and prosecution of some of those in power especially their head
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by owobokiri(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2023
rerhji:
Just an observation I made over the years, while SUKUK bonds, Chinese loans were spent on infrastructure (at least something physical) what are IMF loans or other western loans spent on??

The Chinese are aware of the rotten system here, so they always go out of their way to force the hands of the government in power in the developing countries by inserting conditions which will either have their companies do the stated projects for the loan, or ensure that the periodic remittance of loaned funds for these projects are done based on work performance. That's the secret. IMF and the socalled World Bank will like you to squander the cash since it will ultimately get back in their vaults..., so they will look the other way while local politicians go into oringo modde with these funds.

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2023
JoshTim:
An enemy whose defeat is sure will not go without giving a fight. You know why, he has nothing to lose. Obidafts are in for a last fight and this they have planned to do by painting BAT in the wrong light. I mean, BAT is the forerunner, the main candidate...the potential winner by virtue of massive supports.....but these erats, pretenders masquerading like the real deal won't go anywhere. BAT2023

The parents of APC urchins raised fools that are useless to society
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2023
Criminal the loot and Reloot Nigeria badly yet come on media to spill trash
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Bimbilla(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2023
Earthquakes:
Nigerian roads or where ma.
Una lie dey weak me walahi
They really spend it on road across Nigeria
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Bimbilla(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:
I thought they said that one has to be a member of the Organisation Of Islamic Countries to access a Sukuk loan? Did Buhari put Nigeria in the OIC without our consent?
You may ask the person who told you that ?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Blaze14k: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2023
HomoSapiien:

Peter Obi will br worse

Oga u don carry am go court?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by liasmiram2567: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:
I thought they said that one has to be a member of the Organisation Of Islamic Countries to access a Sukuk loan? Did Buhari put Nigeria in the OIC without our consent?

Don't see things from negative sides OIC membership has NOTHING to do with SUKUK.Search the net to understand what it is.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://nigerianfinder.com/sukuk-bond-nigeria/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwipu-WK64L9AhV2RKQEHYSTCdAQFnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw1VWUorbazyvdN8B0rLCuBx

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/sukuk-roads-everywhere/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwixroDL7IL9AhVjcKQEHR6EAQEQFnoECAMQAw&usg=AOvVaw1JhlWTW2BezJf64rLaEgyc
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by watchindelta(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2023
They spend big bic money but you see noting, africa is dumb
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Parachoko: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:
Nigeria have been a member of the OIC for more than 25 years. We joined the OIC under IBB

But am not sure the OIC have anything to do with sukuk loan

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by JoshTim: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Must you wake up in the morning to talk incoherent words like your Master , the BAT bird and animal too? ( Using the behaviour of bATS)
In campaigns, he will leave his manifesto , to be reading how Peter Obi betrayed Jesus Christ or how Atiku betrayed his wife .....

Here you are again , spewing trash here , talking out of thread......lols

I wonder how a youth will suddenly become old in thinking because he supports an old man.....nawoah oo

Pls this thread is talking about how APC TINUBU has siphoned the loan they collected at federal Level, saying they used it to construct imaginary roads .....lols

Bla bla bla....arrant nonsense
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by EngrKemp: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2023
Is this one sef a minister?
U left all ur jobs to emiefele and u r only interested in allocation and how to share money.
Nonsense brainless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Parachoko: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2023
EngrKemp:
Is this one sef a minister?
U left all ur jobs to emiefele and u r only interested in allocation and how to share money.
Nonsense brainless
Sometimes I go just dey wander if Nigeria still get the minister of finance.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Oceanjagaban: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2023
The Noun "Buhari" is synonymous with "Loan" and "suffering"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by correctguy101(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2023
rerhji:
Just an observation I made over the years, while SUKUK bonds, Chinese loans were spent on infrastructure (at least something physical) what are IMF loans or other western loans spent on??

If you ask me, na who I go ask

The one this madame dey talk self, we never see the road and bridge Dem spend that money on.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by correctguy101(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Teetee777:
Buhari scored A1 in Road infrastructure, travel to some states, and see the federal road, especially from Lagos to Kano to Maiduguri.

You say wetin? Where the road pass?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by makavalley(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2023
How many roads and bridges in total with this billions of naira?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by zeusdgrt(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2023
JoshTim:
Just dey play grin
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2023
This Zainab is an absolute embarrassment to women pushing for more inclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Lionnation: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Buhari using his girlfriend to syphon our money
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by thisisit: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2023
SUKUK LOAN IS AMINA'S DEBT
NOT NIGERIA"S DEBT
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by KHENNYJAMES(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2023
Mindlog:
She ought to have listed all the roads and bridges it was spent on.
She doesn't want to count her eggs before they harsh.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by mikywonder(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2023
HomoSapiien:

Peter Obi will br worse

Shattap
Agbado urchin
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Ssddff: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2023
Please I don’t see any roads or is it just me?

Where are the roads? 613million sorry billion.

Jesus F Christ, are these people kidding. Where are the fucking roads?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Ssddff: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2023
correctguy101:

You say wetin? Where the road pass?

Some people are always high on politicians urine.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by gbolagunte81693: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2023
Corrupt governmentCorrupt government...
Re: Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges by Sniper101(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2023
This woman sha
Anytime i c a pic of her n read d lies she spews
To find her and hurt her really bad, in bed
Na e go just cross my mind angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough / We’ve Returned $500m Abacha Loot - Swiss Envoy / 40 Young Nigerians Selected For US Mandela Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.