Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft (7272 Views)

Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) / Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy / Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by usisky(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
Please fellow nairalanders- Nigerians.

These people who you know today as muslims, aren't really muslims.
They may be your neighbors, your friends, your office colleagues or whatever.

Have you observed that non of them have outrightly condemned such a heinous crime against a
fellow human being? yes! , they won't do that, cos they are not muslims.

HISTORY:
some two centuries(250 years) after the death of the prophet muhammad, some group of people(criminals) hijacked islam(submission to GOD alone).

these criminals started compling some stories(Hadith and sunna) about things they alleged the prophet said and did during his life time.

today,the so called muslims follow these concocted lies instead of the word(Quran) they know for certain
came from the prophet muhammad. unfortunately,the muslims have been duped to following these
sources instead of the quran.it is in these sources where you find teachings of hate and rancor toward your fellow human being.

Today, those following these false islam have dominated. the few following the true teachings are few, hence you may never
have come in contact with them. Immagine me being the only of such persons here on NL. yes, thats how bad it is.

On behalf of the true muslims(submitters to GOD alone); i condemn such an act and similar as barbaric and inhuman.

The Quran never says u shall "cut-off" the thievs hand. it says "cut", as in "mark".
even in english, when u say i "cut" my hand with a knife, it's quite different from i "cut-off" my hand with a knife.
the latter refers literarily to severing ones hand.

Review the Proof from our website :
http://www.submission.org/#/d/App37.html

Also, to find out the true teachings of ISLAM(submission to GOD alone) and the  Solid scientific, irrefutable proofs concerning Quran visit:

www.quranmiracles.com
www.submission.org
www.masjidtucson.org
www.miracleof19.org
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by goggs(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2011
usisky:

Please fellow nairalanders- Nigerians.

These people who you know today as muslims, aren't really muslims.
They may be your neighbors, your friends, your office colleagues or whatever.

Have you observed that non of them have outrightly condemned such a heinous crime against a
fellow human being? yes! , they won't do that, cos they are not muslims.

HISTORY:
some two centuries(250 years) after the death of the prophet muhammad, some group of people(criminals) hijacked islam(submission to GOD alone).

these criminals started compling some stories(Hadith and sunna) about things they alleged the prophet said and did during his life time.

today,the so called muslims follow these concocted lies instead of the word(Quran) they know for certain
came from the prophet muhammad. unfortunately,the muslims have been duped to following these
sources instead of the quran.it is in these sources where you find teachings of hate and rancor toward your fellow human being.

Today, those following these false islam have dominated. the few following the true teachings are few, hence you may never
have come in contact with them. Immagine me being the only of such persons here on NL. yes, thats how bad it is.

On behalf of the true muslims(submitters to GOD alone); i condemn such an act and similar as barbaric and inhuman.

The Quran never says u shall "cut-off" the thievs hand. it says "cut", as in "mark".
even in english, when u say i "cut" my hand with a knife, it's quite different from i "cut-off" my hand with a knife.
the latter refers literarily to severing ones hand.

Review the Proof from our website :
http://www.submission.org/#/d/App37.html

Also, to find out the true teachings of ISLAM(submission to GOD alone) and the  Solid scientific, irrefutable proofs concerning Quran visit:

www.quranmiracles.com
www.submission.org
www.masjidtucson.org
www.miracleof19.org

@ Usisky

Visited the site. Intesting point of view! Is this practised by a sect? or is a group of Muslims studying and reached this conclusion? Also, what is the reaction to the other Muslims on this? Cos this has the capacity of turning around our understanding of Islam and Muslims.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by murtalaa(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2011
frosbel:

For all those left wing liberals and ignoramuses , just wait till Sharia comes to a town or village near you.

This disease is spreading and fools in the name of sounding clever are dancing to its tune.

Thank GOD the east will never see this sort of madness and backward stone age behavior.

sorry to break it to you, the east has seen worse: carnivalism, ritual killings, drug trafficking, 419,arm robbery, kidnapping, need more?
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by awuf2008: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2011
Some people can be callous all in the of Religion. Is this sharia thing still in existence Nigeria?. Anyway if they like like, let  them amputate as many as they like. so far they don't come to Lagos.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2011
murtalaa:

sorry to break it to you, the east has seen worse: carnivalism, ritual killings, drug trafficking, 419,arm robbery, kidnapping, need more?
Are they institutionalized like Sharia? Those can happen in any society! Try to differentiate what institutionalized process to disable people from crimes committed by some individuals.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by obinna120: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2011
please is yoruba muslems different from that of hausas.why is sharia so popular among housas. i dont think that has made their life better than the rest of the country. THEY ARE MAKING SURE THEY HAVE MORE DISSABLE MEN AROUND BEGGING FOR ARMS INSTEAD OF EMPOWERING THE ABLED. GOD SAVE US
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by murtalaa(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2011
all4naija:

Are they institutionalize like Sharia? Those can happen in any society! Try to differentiate what institutionalized process to disable people than crimes committed by some individuals.
typical escapist. you missed my point dude. The squeaky clean image of the east u painted and wished us to believe does not exist. Well, perhaps it did, in your imagination and u are confusing the two. Institutionalised or not, all the vices i mentioned are still obtainable in the east and i dare say i  prefer to live in the north where thieves's hand is chopped than the east where hand of the innocent is served for supper.  You obviously do not qualify to pass judgement on shariah, something u know nothing about except what u glean from places like this so i wont join issues with you regarding shariah.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by donem: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2011
that serves them both right
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by ucking: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2011
why not castrate them first  grin grin grin[color=][/color][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2011
murtalaa:

typical escapist. you missed my point dude. The squeaky clean image of the east u painted and wished us to believe does not exist. Well, perhaps it did, in your imagination and u are confusing the two. Institutionalised or not, all the vices i mentioned are still obtainable in the east and i dare say i  prefer to live in the north where thieves's hand is chopped than the east where hand of the innocent is served for supper.  You obviously do not qualify to pass judgement on shariah, something u know nothing about except what u glean from places like this so i wont join issues with you regarding shariah.
I think you mistake me for somebody else. You are making your argument based on what you think is prevalent in the East which I never painted in any way appealing at all. For the sake of peace, there are quite a handful of good Nigerians in the East. When talking about human rituals the North is no way much better than the East in this regard. So, being judgmental doesn't mean I am passing judgement on Sharia, as you are alluding to in your statement. If you can not see the evil in the institutionalized laws of amputating criminals for stealing(laws most countries are doing away with) when the state laws are there then you are not fit to point fingers at the East for societal ills, which can happen any where in the world - including your so called pious North.

If these laws are okay by you then what are they waiting for to start enforcing them on the Boko Haram whose crimes are more henious in nature.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by dozai: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
"HE WHO IS WITHOUT A SIN, LET HIM THROW THE FIRST STONE" Thats the word of our Lord JESUS CHRIST. "CAN A BLIND LEAD THE BLIND?" he also said that.
A man will loose his hand because of a mere $865 and the same man that pushed the law committed a child abuse with $150,000.
What else can i say. "They wanted the law, now they have it in abundance" whatsoever a man sow so he shall reap.
The Governor cannot tell me that he never stole from the state coffers.
He cannot tell me that he never drank alcoholic beverage.
He can never say that he never slept with a woman which he paid at the end.
Same goes to the judge.
Tell me why they will throw the first stone.
if for every sin they committed, a part of their body is severed, by now their will be no part left to be cut again.
THE CUP WHICH THEY USED TO MEASURE, IS THE SAME THEY WILL GET ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY.
If trully this is part of the QUARAN, i guess they d better add, THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT at the end of the sharia law.
STONE AGE LAW FOR DARK AGES, been practiced in modern times.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by hayorbaami: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
Amputation of hand is d right punishment for steqling in d Quran in as much as d offenders re muslims or oda believers dat has agreed to be bound by islamic law. However, before dis punishment can be carried out, it is obligatory on the state to make necessary provisions for both wordly and eternal need of its citizens especially those who do not have the means.
This implies dat d state most provide adquately well for d needy such dat there will be no excuse when the offence of theft is commited.
Thus the amputation of hand will not be carried out at d time of hunger and necessity.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by maclatunji: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2011
hayorbaami:

Amputation of hand is d right punishment for steqling in d Quran in as much as d offenders re muslims or oda believers dat has agreed to be bound by islamic law. However, before dis punishment can be carried out, it is obligatory on the state to make necessary provisions for both wordly and eternal need of its citizens especially those who do not have the means.
This implies dat d state most provide adquately well for d needy such dat there will be no excuse when the offence of theft is commited.
Thus the amputation of hand will not be carried out at d time of hunger and necessity.

Nice cheesy
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by jamace(m): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2011
Poor man don suffer for Naija judges hand. angry angry sad sad
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft by lepasharon(f): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
dozai:

"HE WHO IS WITHOUT A SIN, LET HIM THROW THE FIRST STONE" Thats the word of our Lord JESUS CHRIST. "CAN A BLIND LEAD THE BLIND?" he also said that.
A man will loose his hand because of a mere $865 and the same man that pushed the law committed a child abuse with $150,000.
What else can i say. "They wanted the law, now they have it in abundance" whatsoever a man sow so he shall reap.
The Governor cannot tell me that he never stole from the state coffers.
He cannot tell me that he never drank alcoholic beverage.
He can never say that he never slept with a woman which he paid at the end.
Same goes to the judge.
Tell me why they will throw the first stone.
if for every sin they committed, a part of their body is severed, by now their will be no part left to be cut again.
THE CUP WHICH THEY USED TO MEASURE, IS THE SAME THEY WILL GET ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY.
If trully this is part of the QUARAN, i guess they d better add, THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT at the end of the sharia law.
STONE AGE LAW FOR DARK AGES, been practiced in modern times.

hey dummie do you know sharia law is in the bible,the OT?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady’s Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend (VIDEO) / NDLEA Arrests 19 IDPs For Illegal Drugs And Sales In Camps / One Of The Owo Killers Apprehended (video Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.