Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,127 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? (488 Views)

Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by 1nice(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Peter Obi will be the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari: Yes it is true but what is your role to ensure that Peter Obi is not Rigged Out.

Nigeria Presidential election is February 25th 2023.

Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Midehi3(f): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2023
Hmm
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2023
I go vote and wait for the vote to be counted in my presence

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Franzinni: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2023
It's inevitable... No matter what they do ... They will install tinubu it's already a done deal, forget All the political gymnastics they are showing you ... They have already perfected thier game plan ... All this new note this BVAs that ... Is just to make the masses think they are working for the good of the country but ultimately, Nigeria has always and will always be private property of few.

Law is made for the citizens to the benefit of the elite.
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2023
They’ve started preparing for post election violence indirectly because they know within themselves that Obi doesn’t stand a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Franzinni:
It's inevitable... No matter what they do ... They will install tinubu it's already a done deal, forget All the political gymnastics they are showing you ... They have already perfected thier game plan ... All this new note this BVAs that ... Is just to make the masses think they are working for the good of the country but ultimately, Nigeria has always and will always be private property of few.

Law is made for the citizens to the benefit of the elite.

What do you mean? Is this a psy ops from your WhatsApp group to demoralize Nigerians?

We won’t be deterred. We are seeing what the Supreme Court is doing but we will vote. That’s the most important thing. If Tinubu wins in a free and fair election, no wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Image123(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Rigged what? This people overrate themselves. Your candidate is complaining that their campaign venues are oversized. Do you think that INEC will only count organic votes?
Election is not a joke on social media, it is a game of numbers and structure. Better don't find yourself in prison or worse this month because of some billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by karnap(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2023
The 2023 election will be different. It is either Peter Obi or everyone move on, we can’t continue like this.”

Same greedy elders all time and nothing is changing.
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Franzinni: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2023
Alcatraz001:

What do you mean? Is this a psy ops from your WhatsApp group to demoralize Nigerians?

We won’t be deterred. We are seeing what the Supreme Court is doing but we will vote. That’s the most important thing. If Tinubu wins in a free and fair election, no wahala.
to hell with tinubu and APC ... That is to let you know I an not support those demons, but I am not naive too. I know how the ball rolls and when it rolls, it will roll.... Let me ask you this, what do you think gives a man like tinubu the confidence to be so boastful and arrogant to the point of insulting the sitting government of his own party and still less than a week later, the president follows him around, it's becasue he knows things we don't. And that information dey give am ginger.

Write it down that I said it .... Tinubu will be installed. The wind already blows in that direction.
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Waterysperm: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Franzinni:
to hell with tinubu and APC ... That is to let you know I an not support those demons, but I am not naive too. I know how the ball rolls and when it rolls, it will roll.... Let me ask you this, what do you think gives a man like tinubu the confidence to be so boastful and arrogant to the point of insulting the sitting government of his own party and still less than a week later, the president follows him around, it's becasue he knows things we don't. And that information dey give am ginger.

Write it down that I said it .... Tinubu will be installed. The wind already blows in that direction.
Na play you dey play. Can we bet on this? Tinubu will never rule this Country. I have 100k already waiting for someone to agree to this bet.
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Franzinni:

Ok. I don hear you.
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by seunmsg(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2023
We are going to do our best to ensure that Tinubu is not rigged out and Peter Obi never happens to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by plaindealer: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2023
grin grin

Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2023
Any 🐖 caught protesting after Tinubu is declared President will smell him/herself.

To be forewarned......
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Any 🐖 caught protesting after Tinubu is declared President will smell him/herself.

To be forewarned......

He won’t win. He’s a strong man because of his money but he won’t win.
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by brainint: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Security consciousneds against thugs especially in Lagos.

Other states,vote,remain there till results sent & received by INEC server.
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Mfetenang: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Your only option is to pack your bags and return to IPOBLAND because no IPOB man will ever rule Nigeria.Slaves can never rule over their master.
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Oladelepsy001(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2023
You'd better just cast your vote and go back home, don't do otherwise because of Nigerian politicians, they know a way of coming back to please themselves .. Can't you see how Atiku has suddenly became Buhari's advocate? Can't you see how everything Buhari is doing recently, is now the best in the sight of Obi? Can't you see Tinubu always attacking the president behind and praising him at his present?
Be wise!!! If you're good, Nigeria is good
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mfetenang:
Your only option is to pack your bags and return to IPOBLAND because no IPOB man will ever rule Nigeria.Slaves can never rule over their master.

Me I don’t blame you. I blame the igbos who have refused to build the SE. While we Christians don’t have any problem with igbos, it’s now obvious that the Muslims amongst us in yorubaland hate the igbos at a cellular level.

The igbos will have to determine what they will do with yoruba Muslims after this election. My own is that we must vote in this election and after that, we will face the Supreme Court because it seems that court is now the latest instrument of Tinubu to defeat Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by Franzinni: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Waterysperm:

Na play you dey play. Can we bet on this? Tinubu will never rule this Country. I have 100k already waiting for someone to agree to this bet.
ok then but don't backtrack when I win your money bro ... I don't bet but this is too tempting ... We are both going on integrity here so if I win just pay up likewise if I lose I pay . Deal?
Re: Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? by techWriter3: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
I betweens referendum and wait for the referendum to be counted in my presence

(1) (Reply)

Attackers Of Peter Obi Supporters in Lagos are not Tinubu's Men / Prophet Segun Adebayo New Shocking Revelations On 2023 Election, Military Interi / Igbo Have Right To Vote For Any Party — Nobody Should Threaten Them, Says IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.