Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal (737 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) / I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
17. The Commission will also upload Polling Unit level results (Form EC8A) and the accreditation data to the INEC Result Viewing Portal. This is also a mandatory provision of section 50, 60 and 64 of the Electoral Act 2022.

Source:
https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1622829543022100480?t=f1IsE5gnSXfEyf3jHdFSMw&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkkxYxvLI3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RURdkvpdVk

Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2023

I have been advocating for this for a very long time..

I'm very happy it is coming to pass finally.

There are many things I am still requesting them to do.
I just hope and pray that they do all of them.

1 Like

Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by Homefingers: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
I'm with you on this one INEC.

But please do not offer MC Oluomo his garage boys the leeway to transport electoral material.

Everyone should speak up

1 Like

Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by slivertongue: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good news for us bad news for APC riggers like garfield1
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by Dreal1247: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Please collect your money from vote buyers. They are all criminals. Vote Mr Peter Obi. Otherwise be prepared to spend that token for the next four years. Don't say I didn't tell you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
slivertongue:
Good news for everyone.

INCLUDING APC..
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by slivertongue: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Good news for everyone.

INCLUDING APC..

APC folks careless about transparent election. Some like garfield1 have boasted on the ability of APC to manipulate the process.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
slivertongue:

APC folks careless about transparent election. Some like garfield1 have boasted on the ability of APC to manipulate the process.
Haaaahahahahahahhaaaahahahaaaa..

Let the Election Come First.
I will continue to be an independent critical observer as usual.
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by MadeInTokyo: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bad news for Tinubu and his zombies intending to change and manipulate polling units results
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by garfield1: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
slivertongue:

It is a good thing.Inec were even supposed to upload accredited data first

2 Likes

Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by kokoA(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
I can see the sincerity of President Buhari to deliver a free,fair and credible election.
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
kokoA:
I can see the sincerity of President Buhari to deliver a free,fair and credible election.

The amount of transparency and the level of openness of the current INEC’s system is what I love most.

Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by slivertongue: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

Good to know you support INEC
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by slivertongue: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

The amount of transparency and the level of openness of the current INEC’s system is what I love most.

Alot of pro-people reforms driven by the activist within INEC
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

That's it.

You now see why I really don't understand what they said that happened in Osun.

But Let's keep watching them.
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by Savedday2: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Anybody that want to stand against the will of the people must be crush B4 Feb. 25th.
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by garfield1: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
That's it.

You now see why I really don't understand what they said that happened in Osun.

But Let's keep watching them.

I suspect that inec and pdp tampered with it
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

I suspect that inec and pdp tampered with it
If actually they transmitted the Accreditation Data in the Osun Election (Just the way they are proposing to do this February), there wouldn't had been issues.
Re: INEC Will Upload “Accreditation Data” To The Online Results Viewing Portal by garfield1: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
If actually they transmitted the Accreditation Data in the Osun Election (Just the way they are proposing to do this February), there wouldn't had been issues.

True because I used the bvas and data transmitted long before counting of votes started

(1) (Reply)

Analysis: Peter Obi's Pathway To Becoming President. / Watch These Three Interviews Of The Three Presidential Aspirant Before Voting. / 4mil Blacksmiths,thinkers Endorse Tinubu/shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.