Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) (57524 Views)

Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun / Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2023
orazx

orazx Kindly move the video to the front page for those who missed it. 😁

APC campaign posters getting torn down by angry protesters

YouTube video; 👇
https://youtube.com/shorts/4i_CoPooKdY?feature=share

Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Amala time - they can see he will sell them out for 2 cowrie shells.
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Jackipapa: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lipscomb:
You will surprised that those boys are okoro.

Okoro ko Okro ni! Wise up and vote wisely to safe Nigeria, pls!

Be Obedient to Nigeria this time pls!
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Biggeststar01: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Xchii:
Your people are flocking from your poverty-stricken shithole to everywhere in south west everyday.

Do any of these states beat south east in anything?

South east is treated poorly and marginalized but still you can't compare anambra with osun, ogun, and even oyo state.

Onitsha gdp alone beats your shit hole
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Biggeststar01: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
OriOko88:

You mumuness is outa this world. The number of ibos in ibadan and ogun alone exceeds those in abia. We go soon deport u all when we actualise odua nation. You d visit d west with visa I promise u ungrateful lots.

Talking as if there are no yorubas in onitsha.

we are talking of escaping and you are telling us you will deport us, if that's a threat then thats RUBBISH.

You cannot deport us .. never

Even Lagos is not for you and can never be for you until you actualize your oddua nation...until then, Lagos is for all of us😜👌
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Biggeststar01: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Slynation:
Yes oO, our small London and there is nothing any of them can do about it...we are now there landlords and land owners!! 😂😂

Don't mind them.

The pride of an average Yoruba man is not his accomplishment, his pride is Lagos!!

1 Like

Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
codemaniacs:

Lagos state government is 100% of the economic activities and 100% of labor in Lagos because they are the regulatory authorities.

non-yoruba do less than 0.8% of anything in Lagos...

there's no need to fight... Just pass a policy giving non-yoruba visa status in Lagos and entire SW and if they don't renew that VI:SA they get deported to their regions..
lol
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Obaaderemi2: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NA BLOODY LIE IGBO MAN NO GET RIGHT TO TOUCH BANNER FOR SOUTHWEST WEY HIM BE TENANT.
TRUTH BE TOLD PDP DONE MISRULE NAIJA for Eight years. ,APC DON WORSEN THEMATTER for another Eight years. GOD ABEG LET A FRESH PARTY COME TRY FIX THIS NATION AND ANYBODY WEY STAND D WAY CRASH AM FLAT TO FREE US NIGERIAN PEOPLE FROM THIEF THIEF POLITICIANS AMEN!!!angry angry
The ACN part of APC is coming to take over. So far it was the work of the cpc part led by the illiterate Buhari you've been seeing. The better half is taking over in May and there will be a marked difference.
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Xchii: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Do any of these states beat south east in anything?

South east is treated poorly and marginalized but still you can't compare anambra with osun, ogun, and even oyo state.

Onitsha gdp alone beats your shit hole
Osu you're very delusional, your States enjoy more FAAC per capita than mine and still a poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged shithole region. Which Anambra GDP? Osu Ogun state has more IGR and FDI than the whole of your blighted yEast and there's no Federal Stats on GDP of each states since 2017.
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Xchii: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alpharey:

Stop wasting your time educating these urchins. When Fulanis were taking over Ilorin and kwara state, what did they do. Igbo matter too dey disturb them.
Osu leave Yoruba matter and focus on your afghanEastern poverty-stricken shithole region.
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Alpharey: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Xchii:
Osu leave Yoruba matter and focus on your afghanEastern poverty-stricken shithole region.
Am living better than you. You depend on Owoda to eat. Do you even have a hut in Lagos that belongs to you. No
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Xchii: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alpharey:

Am living better than you. You depend on Owoda to eat. Do you even have a hut in Lagos that belongs to you. No
Osu even though you're somewhere in India selling drugs to eat, you still dont live better than me. I'm sure your whole family is currently on a Chisco bus to Lag to sell gala on our streets.
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Biggeststar01: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Xchii:
Osu you're very delusional, your States enjoy more FAAC per capita than mine and still a poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged shithole region. Which Anambra GDP? Osu Ogun state has more IGR and FDI than the whole of your blighted yEast and there's no Federal Stats on GDP of each states since 2017.

Didn't you see where I said

"MARGINALIZED"

I mean FG borrowed money and excluded South East, I don't know why they treat igbos like this, but it doesn't stop us does it?.

Everything in South East is built by South East government and Igbo people.

You on the other hand are depending on FG to do something.

If I ask you where you live now and what you've accomplished you can't say much.

Onitsha was developed by Igbos and stands to be one of the largest markets in Africa.

I heard that it was declared the largest market in the world based on a specific classification which I can't remember.

You brag of Lagos but you know quite well that your people achieved nothing there.

Even osun and oyo state...I heard that ibadan was also started by the British colony, even the first house there was built by White people.

So you people actually have nothing, your region was not destroyed by the civil war.

In normalcy you are supposed to surpass Igbo land by far...but guess what...you didn't..

South east is better than south west. The only thing saving you in the equation is Lagos.

If Yorubas were treated same way igbos are you people will be nowhere to be found.

Just so you know. IGBOS ARE GREATER THAN YOU and you will validate that when Biafra is given freedom of resources and space to grow at our own pace.

Thank you. But your analysis was vomit. I also study GDP too. You can't decieve me smiley

I know why some states are better than the other and I know how this GDP works. I also know how allocation of resources work. FG knows that as well that is why they can never Grant igbos their own country.

Yoruba agitation where has it gone, does anyone care? Compare Yoruba agitation with Biafra agitation. See how government react to the useless one and the one that will make them loose big time.

They know what they doing
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Xchii: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Didn't you see where I said

"MARGINALIZED"

I mean FG borrowed money and excluded South East.

Everything in South East is built by South East government and Igbo people.

You on the other hand are depending on FG to do something.

If I ask you where you live now and what you've accomplished you can't say much.

Onitsha was developed by Igbos and stands to be one of the largest markets in Africa.

I heard that it was declared the largest market in the world based on a specific classification which I can't remember.

You brag of Lagos but you know quite well that your people achieved nothing there.

Even osun and oyo state...I heard that ibadan was also started by the British colony.

So you people actually have nothing, your region was not destroyed by the civil war.

In normalcy you are supposed to surpass Igbo land by far...but guess what...you didn't..

South east is better than south west. The only thing saving you in the equation is Lagos.

If Yorubas were treated same way igbos are you people will be nowhere to be found.

Just so you know. IGBOS ARE GREATER THAN YOU and you will validate that when Biafra is given freedom of resources and space to grow at our own pace.

Thank you. But your analysis was vomit. I also study GDP too. You can't decieve me smiley
Osu keep your schizophrenic-induced victimhood to yourself, marginalized in what way? Do you not receive more FAAC per capita than us? Did Buhari not borrow money to finance some projects in the east too?? What's in SW that Yorubas didn't build too? Only small parts of Lagos island was the capital and it stopped being capital a long time ago, majority of what makes up Lagos state today was under Awo in the Old Western region and he made a lot of impacts including building the first industrial estates. So what the Bleep are you saying??

How do we depend on the FG? Is it Yoruba people fault they are more superior to your kind intellectually and have more geographical advantage? I have achieved more than your cursed lineage littered around the world commiting crimes.

Onitsha is a massive failed shithole, what's developed in Onitsha? Why are there more people flocking from Anambra to Oyo and Ondo than vice versa?

You feel so inferior when you have to think about the reality that Lagos is what your inferior Osu tribe will never be able to build in a millennium. Again majority of what makes up Lagos today was under Western region and bfr Lagos took over as the largest black city it was Ibadan that was the largest and most urban city in Africa just after Cairo. In more than 2 Centuries now, the Yorubas have produced the largest black cities and have always been one of the most urban ethnic groups in Africa. What's your history Osu? What have you built in your cursed hobbesian ekwensu-possessed alaibo?

Ibadan was created by Yorubas from Ijebu, ife, Egba and Oyo and became the largest black city within decades. It was built my great Omoluabis who were descendants of empire builders. What have you built in your cursed slave history? I search up your history and couldn't find anything tangible, no kingdom or empire or kings, just naked flesh eating savages hopping with monkeys on trees. The Onitsha you mentioned was developed and owned by the Binis for centuries, even your Zik confirmed that Onitsha people are descendants of Benin kingdom. What have you ever built as a tribe Omo ibo?
The Yorubas have a long history of fighting several wars including civil wars so we don't care about your self inflicted 2 and half years war.

We are far above you in every sectors in life. My region is light-years ahead of your poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged barren shithole region, it's why your people are jumping on every available ifesinachili ABC Chisco Ekene dili chukwu GIG buses to come and make a living in my region. Nothing works in your blighted yEast, comparing that poverty-stricken SE to SW shows you're mentally deranged and you should seek help

You aren't even as great as our street dogs in Yorubaland, the Yorubas have always and will always be superior to you degenerates. While I strongly support your Biafra cause and wants the disintegration of this contraption that has been a cancer to us Yorubas, I know it will be a shithole compared to Yoruba Nation just like it was during the regional system when Old Western Region wad far ahead of other regions.

Btw where's your GDP stats Omo ibo?
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

grin grin
see as I dey flog this frustrated pig wotowoto
I know own you slave grin
Whenever you come online, it's my koboko and nightmare that will always engage you, since you're a useless bastard jobless son of a thousand fathers.

Hahaha omo ale wey been dey form online troll wan disguise bcus him don jam cruise wey pass am grin grin grin
You will soon join that your bastard late pedophile gay rapist father who was burnt like asun for raping people's small boys grin grin
Sebi you wan troll grin grin oya troll na grin grin
Bastard child of doom, perdition and untimely death grin grin

Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by Alpharey: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Xchii:
Osu even though you're somewhere in India selling drugs to eat, you still dont live better than me. I'm sure your whole family is currently on a Chisco bus to Lag to sell gala on our streets.

Our streets. Hahaha. grin grin.
As if anybody knows that you exist. Which of the under bridges are you living. Awwnn, life must be very painful under this government. Awon our Lagos, where you have sacrificed all your life achievement to Tinubu's wealth. Are you sure they did not s*ear for you.
Re: Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha ME omo ale wey been dey form online troll wan disguise bcus him don jam cruise wey pass am grin grin grin
I will soon join that MY bastard late pedophile gay rapist father who was burnt like asun for raping people's small boys grin grin
Sebi I wan troll grin grin oya troll na grin grin
Bastard child of doom, perdition and untimely death grin grin
GOOD cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.