Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. (62234 Views)

What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) / Is "Zero Sugar" Coke Without Sugar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by deepwater(f): 3:15am On Feb 10, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Hello Deepwater. Haven't seen you since Amdman's thread.

hi
lol
I have been in the deepwaters doing my thing
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 10, 2023
Oowel:
are you sure quality of the drink is the same base on the price difference in all of these countries...

When I tasted ghana products and same being sold in Nigeria, I shook my head and said it is well, for example

Alomo bitters, the one shipped and made for Nigeria doesn't have authentic seal on the cover plus the taste and quality is different, the ghana own is less alcoholic and is more bitter and you feel the roots compared to ours that is more alcoholic having less bitter taste

Who don observer am?
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by MightySparrow: 6:06am On Feb 10, 2023
englishmart:
I guess it's subsidized in Nigeria, or the quality here is very substandard.

No the quality is different.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by thegrinch(m): 6:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Reinamaria:

I doubt there's such thing as substandard coke.
Unless theirs have extra caffeine in it, which will not be good.

It is safe to assume you were born yesterday... But I can assure you that the taste of the Coke that was drank at your naming ceremony and the crap they sell now is incomparable... And same for all the other soft drinks.

To put it to the test, a Man exported drinks made in Nigeria to the UK in 2007, and it was rejected.
https://www.nairaland.com/5739170/more-meets-eye-coca-cola-story#87501422

Reinamaria:

Not everything produced in Nigeria is of poor quality.

You were either high when you wrote this OR you're part of the problem (those who make articles of poor quality) OR You yourself are of poor quality.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by cezarman(m): 6:32am On Feb 10, 2023
Reinamaria:

I doubt there's such thing as substandard coke.
Unless theirs have extra caffeine in it, which will not be good.

Don't be naive dear...
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Okorosemeka: 6:55am On Feb 10, 2023
Nbote:
Jus drink coke and Pepsi outside the shores of this country, U'll understand why the prices differ
I don't think taste is the major factor here,if you look at that chart you will see that the countries with highest prices are advanced countries,the prices go down with the percentage of the countries development,what does it show?that these western countries don't joke with their taxes,the tax coca cola will be paying in Norway,Switzerland,Denmark will not be same with what pay in Nigeria,Ghana or Malawi,infact they will slam Coca-Cola with different taxes imaginable from sugar tax , diabetes tax,rotten tooth tax to environment tax,those people no send you.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by KingsleyIsrael: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2023
there taste differs seriously never the same
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Reinamaria(f): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2023
thegrinch:

It is safe to assume you were born yesterday... But I can assure you that the taste of the Coke that was drank at your naming ceremony and the crap they sell now is incomparable... And same for all the other soft drinks.

To put it to the test, a Man exported drinks made in Nigeria to the UK in 2007, and it was rejected.

You were either high when you wrote this OR you're part of the problem (those who make articles of poor quality) OR You yourself are of poor quality.

Is everything alright with you?
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by jibovico(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Op, do you remember the case of the man who bought these same soft drinks sold in Nigeria and exported them to the UK and it was rejected. In fact, it was declared unfit for consumption not even for animals. The court only declared that the soft drink companies should only put a warning that consuming such drinks with vitamin c is dangerous. So, can you really compare what we get here and there? Moreover, our standard of living differs by far so you don't expect the price to be same.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
deepwater:

hi
lol
I have been in the deepwaters doing my thing

Good to know you can swim well enough to venture into deep waters. Welcome back ya Mase fan wink
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Iceberg3: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
See this ordinary housefly wanna compare itself with birds undecided
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
I swear it is non-achievers who fill the pages of this forum. Our Coca Cola doesn’t taste any different from that sourced abroad. Where can the white man import sorghum instead of HFCS?
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by SMOGnow: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2023
post=120764551:

Make una Keep silent with una fake informations.
Anything to degrade Nigeria at all cost,
Anything to put the country in bad light is what trigger people like you..

Water and coloring our foot,
Sorry o, Mr Sodas!
Na dere una dey so.
Awon local foreign people wink
Orisirisi something.

God bless Nigeria.

You make absolute sense here with your assertion.
Bless up sir.

IfnobeGod has said it all.
e no go better for you papa
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Niceguy06: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
thegrinch:

STFU. I was in the US and I can tell you For sure the quality of coke in Nigeria is far better than what is in the US. Also, the quality of foods in the US is far better than what you get in the US. But anything to make nigeria look bad is welcome. I initially used to think you guys are kidding whenever you all bash your country on here, but I see now what y'all are
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Niceguy06: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
jibovico:
Op, do you remember the case of the man who bought these same soft drinks sold in Nigeria and exported them to the UK and it was rejected. In fact, it was declared unfit for consumption not even for animals. The court only declared that the soft drink companies should only put a warning that consuming such drinks with vitamin c is dangerous. So, can you really compare what we get here and there? Moreover, our standard of living differs by far so you don't expect the price to be same.

STFU. I was in the US and I can tell you For sure the quality of coke in Nigeria is far better than what is in the US. Also, the quality of foods in the US is far better than what you get in the US. But anything to make nigeria look bad is welcome. I initially used to think you guys are kidding whenever you all bash your country on here, but I see now what y'all are
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Niceguy06: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nigeria is too cheap. Seem like everything is free in Nigeria.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by thegrinch(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Niceguy06:

See Oloriburuku that has never been to Togo before. ko ni ye e!
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Vickho: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
rammychic:
As you compare the prices , also try to compare the quality of the Nigerian product to other Countries you have just listed
I love your moniker
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by DKM123: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vickho:
I love your moniker

Miserable man Vickho aka
dick-hoe... grin

So your mates are out there hustling and being real men doing Odogwu plus dorime wonders out there and being proud sons of thier father but you have decided that your LIFE AMBITION is to troll a young lady on nairaland whom you don't and will never know with s£x puss¥ fvvuk cos that and smoking weed is all you dream of in your sad life.

Can a man be more pathetic than this? Shame! You want to pass the p0verty in your family to your son by spending your life tr0lling nairaland girls .

I want to feel pity for the l0wlife of a man you are but naaaaa, YOU DESERVE TO D!E A PH00LISH M!SERABLE SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by anthropizzy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27
princeade86:
there is sir. Even take can coke here and bottle one, or plastic one, then u will know there is big difference.

Brilliant talk

I do tell people that bottle coke taste better than can & plastic coke.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by anthropizzy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27
SerikiFulani:
I have drank coke in the United States,UK and some European countries and I can confirm that what they sell in Nigeria here is fake.

The worst of it all is the plastic coke...It is just water and coloring.

If you at least want to drink coke here in Nigeria,get the canned one 😜

You are right.

But bottle coke taste better than plastic and can coke to me.

I enjoy taking bottle coke any day any time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fonio: Could This Be A Cheaper Substitute For Rice? (Pictures) / Local Rice Hits Lagos Market For N14,000 (Photos) / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.