Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

"I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye (36041 Views)

Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / Amanda Ebeye's Son Celebrates 1st Birthday / Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by dammy13(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Nollywood actress, Amanda Ebeye has revealed why she would choose money above good sex when asked to settle for one.

The single mother of one when asked by Saturday Sun said: “If the sex is bad but he is a good man and treats you like a queen, will you stay in the relationship or marriage?’

“As long as he has lots of money, why not? Who has good sex helped? Who cares when the shops are full of the right tools?”

Also, when asked about her family’s reaction when they got to know that she was pregnant out of wedlock, Ebeye said she was old enough to make her decisions.

She said: “When I told my mother that I was pregnant, she simply made me understand that it’s my life, my decision and not hers. Luckily for me, I have amazing parents. I have done my obligations as a child. So, there’s really nothing to worry about.”

http://kikiotolu.com/why-i-prefer-money-to-good-sx-nollywood-actress-amanda-ebeye/

2 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by dafeyankee: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2018
Lmao.

This one don Learn quick. Seems the person that got her pregnant did it for free,and now she wants to get paid by others.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Izabel(f): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Good for her

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by prechbills1(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2018
when ladies like this set their standards and say they can only date rich men, I don't rant or say shíts because they're rich themselves

but when some broke ladies say they need a guy who have a car, house, must have this and that when they themselves can't afford iPhone 4 or a car, I just look at them and drive on..

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Biglittlelois(f): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Who doesnt!! i tell my girlfriends that the world is changing, make the money first and be independent, sex can come later

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Ayindesegun10(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2018
Correct d1ck never knack this one

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Germandude: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2018
She used to have a very dirty skin like mercy Johnson until recently

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Lincoln275(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2018
wow! I like her for been candid
Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Christafarian(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Naija actresses..

Sex,
Money,
Materialism,
More sex and money...

Na their way.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by buygala(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Her opinion....her business

All of you who are busy arguing with her....it seems you people don't have work sad
Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Ellabae(f): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2018
I like this. But I would love a bit of both.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Macnnoli4(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2018
This one na single mother already? I wonder why many actresses are single mothers nowadays.
Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2018
What do I know
Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Herrmes: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Good for you.
Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by scopusng(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Who cares? Next abeg

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Antoeni(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Your parents must really be proud of You
Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by StackHouse1(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Olosho

Hacked Slim PS3 For Sale check here
https://www.nairaland.com/4452156/hacked-slim-ps3-sale-35k

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Biggaboi(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Atleast she know what she wants unlike some ladies who keeps confusing themselves undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Meti99(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2018
I booked space thinking I will have good reason to comment, but after going through this poo up here, I give up on Nigerian girls

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Yinxies(f): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin

dafeyankee:
Lmao.

This one don Learn quick. Seems the person that got her pregnant did it for free,and now she wants to get paid by others.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2018
prechbills1:
when ladies like this set their standards and say they can only date rich men, I don't rant or say shíts because they're rich themselves

but when some broke ladies say they need a guy who have a car, house, must have this and that when they themselves can't afford iPhone 4 or a car, I just look at them and drive on..

Valid point.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Fourwinds: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2018
useless girl...why will she not look for who to train her child out of wedlock...

when she had fvcked before to have a child this time it is the money she need

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by 400billionman: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lmao.

coolSo nah Vulcanizer impregnate her?
Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by StackHouse1(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Mn
Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2018
Germandude:

The room for improvement is never crowded.

4 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by talk2saintify(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2018
shocked

She's Probably tried of that shit...

She has had enough of it in her lifetime!!

Natin turns her on again!!

4 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Burgerlomo: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Lincoln275:
wow! I like her for been candid

Yep cool
Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by martineverest(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Germandude:
smh

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Christafarian(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Antoeni:
Your parents must really be proud of You
You could have used this Oshio Baba picture as well in your post.

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by 400billionman: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2018
What then is the benefit of being an actress if these ladies cannot cater for themselves?

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye by Burgerlomo: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Excellent cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Is Better Than America - Akon / Justin Idibia Graduates From 5th Grade, Moving To Middle School (Pics) / Wizkid's Beach Party In Ghana: Phyno, Wande Coal, Others Attend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.