Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign (35346 Views)

Benin City On Fire: Peter Obi, Abuja Direct! / BREAKING: Election Observer Shot Dead In Enugu / 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Wildkat02: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Where are my favorite urchins Moh247 fredoooooo and BATified2023. Hope u all aren’t gonna catch a heart attack

Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Bfly: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
What is he doing there? Do we belong to EU?

Anyways Average Nigeria is not valid yet until He gets approval from the west. As the president of one country always needs a handshake from whitehouse to validate his office after election
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by ZombieTERROR: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
seeing oyinbo now is achievement for obi supporters grin, chaii it's getting clear to them Aso rock is no go area for him grin grin

Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by IfnobeGod20: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
You cannot say you love Nigeria and wish her bad luck as you people have been doing since 2007.
People cried about Yar'adu in 2007 but you people gave deaf ear. You even lambasted those that complained then.
Same way some people cried about Buhari in 2015, you people still gave deaf ear and called them different names and even killed some people because of him.
Now, people are crying in 2023, telling you that we have towed this route twice but you people are saying no, let's kill this nation called Nigeria at once.
We warned and are still warning you people.
If you know you voted for these category listed above, just know you're part of the enemies of the nation by your action and inaction.
God save your land and her people from her enemies within and without.

Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by JealousCobra(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Angel55555:
The EU do send election observers during the general elections. Its against their code of conduct to support any candidate or party. It seems most LP supporters are ignorant. No offence.

Keep grammar to yourself and vote Obi!
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by jaxxy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
be wise grin grin a fraudster is a always a fraudster

u don't want to to talk about atiku. Na another Obasanjo book we go write. oo.

atiku na my man and my inlaw bt he is a criminal.

His time has passed. This is time for the youths and Nigerian masses not vultures and hyenas.
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Soulvein: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Who no like better thing. Obi to the whole world.
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Angel55555(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
JealousCobra:

Keep grammar to yourself and vote Obi!
Okay Sir

1 Like

Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Shikini: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Great
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by JealousCobra(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Angel55555:

Okay Sir

Welcome!
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Nyne: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Naira20:
This is too much na..BATstards fit die o.

Dey deceive yourself
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by onuman: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
FactBoyz:
He is OBIdient...

Furthermore, let him and the European Union observe our Supreme Court. The ruling party appointed lots of the
Supreme Court judges.
The ruling party candidate boasts that it's his turn to succeed President Buhari, despite the candidate being senile, suffering from Parkinsonism with speech defects and forgetfulness, as well as possibility of having to discount possible punishment for drugs trafficking offences in the US.
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Allisgud: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
FactBoyz:
As a Tinubu Supporter my eyes are filled with lots of tears...
Now, I will vote Obi
Nigeria don hit u like atomic😝🤪
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by fcbelle72(f): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Naira20:
This is too much na..BATstards fit die o.

If they die we go help they family contribute 500 for the burial grin
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hendrixky:
Obi is our next president

After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

South South no be tribe..

Gettat
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Gandrova: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Only the foolish con heads and few idiots from other regions would believed the scammer called Pithobi. Someone that failed woefully in Anambra state thinks he would perform magic in Villa.
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by tyinfinity: 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
EU knows that obi is the sponsor of Ipob criminals .they are watching him from all angle
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by VIKTO83(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
APC had never banked on Abuja vote from day one just as APC had never banked on Abia or Enugu.

Tinubu knows where to put his resources.
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Benblaq(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
seeing oyinbo now is achievement for obi supporters grin, chaii it's getting clear to them Aso rock is no go area for him grin grin
Guy no dey behave like small pikin
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by broadman20: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:

If they come your drug dealer campaign na BABA BLUE,BABA BLUE, they will be hearing.....

So no need coming at all.
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by ojex004: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
seeing oyinbo now is achievement for obi supporters grin, chaii it's getting clear to them Aso rock is no go area for him ; D grin

Obidence supporters are so dumb. The last time them dey celebrate cat fish wey Dem put thr obingo label on it. Chai.
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
omoadeleye:
OBIdients,

That does not mean that the white man has 10 million votes in his bag o.

Moreover, he has no voter's card and his cameo appearance doesn't translate to any big deal.

Just know this and know peace.
U missin d point grin
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by bolademi(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
FactBoyz:
He is OBIdient...

As peter OBi supporter I have decided to vote Asiwaju because I can’t waste my vote
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Guest911: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Why we no fit go dey observe their own election US wey rig 2020 elections comot trump
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by bigcasava1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
FactBoyz:
Now, I will vote Obi
why naa? What has tinubu done wrong!
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Midehi3(f): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
Stale
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Evergreen12345(f): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:

that's a responsible oyinbo not El chupata from Colombia
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Shaev7(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
What are they observing? Just to come to Africa for tourism purpose them say dem dy observe...
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Volunteerman(m): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
FactBoyz:
Now, I will vote Obi
My brother, I assure you that you have taken the best decision ever. Welcome to the Obidient family where waste is not allowed, we're producers. Together we shall turn our beloved country from consumption to production.
Meanwhile, your first assignment is to help convert others especially urchins.
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Aguogba(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hendrixky:
Obi is our next president

After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
Some Yorubas, not all. I have met several Obidient ones
Re: European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign by Polynek(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Useless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala / Atiku Abubakar Learns The "Dab" Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.