Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Why Have We Only Been Seeing Campaign Rallies Of Apc, Pdp And Labour Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have We Only Been Seeing Campaign Rallies Of Apc, Pdp And Labour Party? (301 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) / LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies / We’ll No Longer Allow Governors To Prevent Rallies Of Opposition Parties - IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have We Only Been Seeing Campaign Rallies Of Apc, Pdp And Labour Party? by UncleKoboko: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
The last time I checked, there were 19 candidates contesting for the office of the presidency, why are the other 16 candidates not been doing the state rallies?

Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, Dominique

Re: Why Have We Only Been Seeing Campaign Rallies Of Apc, Pdp And Labour Party? by UncleKoboko: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
It seems Nigerians are not ready for a change.
They just continued to reshuffle old and corrupt politicians...
Re: Why Have We Only Been Seeing Campaign Rallies Of Apc, Pdp And Labour Party? by Brendaniel: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Water eventually finds its level...
Re: Why Have We Only Been Seeing Campaign Rallies Of Apc, Pdp And Labour Party? by Racoon(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
The other mushroom political parties are either spoilers or makers.
Re: Why Have We Only Been Seeing Campaign Rallies Of Apc, Pdp And Labour Party? by VawulenceProMax: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
UncleKoboko:
The last time I checked, there were 19 candidates contesting for the office of the presidency, why are the other 16 candidates not been doing the state rallies?

Sue
I chased you out of Nairaland
Re: Why Have We Only Been Seeing Campaign Rallies Of Apc, Pdp And Labour Party? by JoeNL22(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, Dominique
They do.....but the media will only concentrate on the major candidates

(1) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes Is No Longer A Legal Tender / Naira Redesign: Three Governors And Disrespect To Mr President / Fulani Leaders Endorse APC Candidate’s Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.