Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) (43705 Views)

Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples / Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by MrBroke(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Religious motherfuckers deceiving themselves with made up stories and amendments. All your Religions are false myths made by men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by africandollar: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Blow the trumpet Angel Michael! Right now! What is this world turning to? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by sniperr007(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Righthussle:
Mumu Africans go wan kill themselves over this news now.

Oyibo man wey introduced you to him god some years ago say their god dey OK with same sex Marriage, now you dey wan act like say you know the god pass the oyibo man wey introduce am to you.

God is not oyinbo God. He is God of all. After all, Jesus first came from Israel in middle east. Oyinbo adopted the religion same way we did in Africa.

Also, judging from the Bible. Same sex is bad. That's the constitution of Christianity. As long as they no rewrite am, whatever way oyinbo interpret am to favor same sex is wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by deanoffaculty: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by prophetfire: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Righthussle:

Oyibo man wey introduced you to him god some years ago say their god dey OK with same sex Marriage, now you dey wan act like say you know the god pass the oyibo man wey introduce am to you.
Shut it. You don't know anything about Christianity and spirituality.
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by OkCornel(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
It’s lovely to see rapists, adulterers and fornicators condemning LGBTQ.

Same sex doesn’t even make sense to me.
But what I find more senseless is rapists, adulterers and fornicators foaming in the mouth on this issue.

Humans and hypocrisy. Itching to remove the speck in another person’s eye whilst there are logs of wood in theirs.

It’s a funny world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by africandollar: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Jashub:
If God will forgive this generation of evil , then He will need to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrahundecided

Gbamsolutely!
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Verysmart101:
My church isnt as bad as URS.Urs is pathetic.So shameful
Even though all of your churches are founded on pretty much the same doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned were all lies that have absolutely nothing to do with God, you believe that proclaiming that the delusions of your own sect are better than the delusions of another should hold meaning where God is concerned? undecided
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thebigheart:
All these Anglican Churches self.

anything opposite God's word must come from them.

It's not only Anglican church, the Catholic pope is 100% in support of the same abomination and said so last week in south Sudan, he said so on behalf of all Catholics in the world, not surprising to those that understand the word of God and waht the pope represent, read the book of revelation well and maybe you will understand, the one sitting on seven hills when you understand that it's only Rome that is known as the city on seven hills fortunately, the time is at Hand

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
ABIODUN105:
Kobo are you mad?
I should ask you that same question. undecided
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by NwaliE01: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Righthussle:

The standard for knowing God is His word and personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ.
If there be a guage or scale for measuring how much one know God, am sure we would not fall short of it.
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Macgyver1: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sick people
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Truvelisback:
U aren't a Christian.
Says the one whose knowledge of God is no different from that of the average Babalawos. lipsrsealed
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Peledonomy: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Righteousness2:
Abomination! Wickedness! Evil!
Nations and People of this generation are Begging for the undiluted and unadulterated Wrath of the Most High GOD.

This our Generation has gone beyond the Evil, abominations and wickedness of Sodom and Gomorrah.
"It is Fearful thing to Fall into the Hands of an angry GOD"

Warning to the so called Church of England!
Warning to individuals, Nations and people engaging in Evil, abomination and Wickedness!

REPENT and Flee from these evils and abominations. You are inviting the Wrath of GOD.
WARNING!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!!

Dis ur God dey waste time o. Maybe u suppose change God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Alary: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

YES.
God doesn't allows homosexuality.
He created Man and then Woman for a reason.
Why did He not create Johnbull for Adam? undecided.
That's your own interpretation, not what who brought the religion thinks.you cant know more than the people who practiced the religion centuries before they brought it to Africa. So better be gay and rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:
Lol...What's your denomination?
I don't even subscribe to your religion of Christianity, to begin with. God never gave men denominations or religion. What He instead gave was a Constitutional Law which He then bid men obey in other to be good citizens of His Kingdom. Playing religion has nothing to do with God. lipsrsealed
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by God1000(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't even subscribe to your religion of Christianity, to begin with. lipsrsealed
are you a humanist?
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Edusouls(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Western world lost it long ago no be today, from my prediction the great apocalypse would surely start from there, Africa would remain the last continent standing when most continents of the world would have been turned into desolate wasteland

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:
are you a humanist?
I am a follower of Jesus Christ instead, a citizen of the Nation of Priests which God promised in Exodus 19 vs 6. God never gave men denominations or religion. What He instead gave was a Constitutional Law — Jesus Christ — which He then bid men obey in other to be good citizens of His Kingdom. Playing religion has nothing to do with God. undecided
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Waywardson6: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Always remember? That it was the same Europeans that colonised & introduced religion in Africa. So? They definitely know best. Truth will always prevail, no matter how long it's been covered or misinterpreted. Love is Love, Love wins. God bless Europe.

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by prettyliz(f): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:
Yeah cheesy

Are you sure you are a good Christian, why defending such unholy and ungodly act all in the name of civilization.

Mind you, I'm a moderate Christian but this is wrong
I wonder too o... defending nonsense with all seriousness...no religion embraces it...even pagans don't...talk less of fake church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by abbey621(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oyinbo giveth Oyinbo taketh.....They gave you Christianity and you must abide to whatever they turn it into....Welcome to the realities of man made religions.......*In Obesere's voice: E ti ri nkan nkan, e ti ri nkan nkan grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Edusouls:
Western world lost it long ago no be today, from my prediction the great apocalypse would surely start from there, Africa would remain the last continent standing when most continents of the world would have been turned into desolate wasteland
What great apocalypse abeg? Why do you people seek an end to the world whenever reality does not sit well with your mind? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Isabi4lov: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dem no get lesbians and gays for mosque why only church

Nigeria gays and lesbians wishing it happened in Nigeria.

I respect the Muslims, although some of dem dey do o but dem still get shame especially for public , you hardly see them claiming gay or lesbians online even on the bio but you see some set of people they showcase it everywhere they go , the confused ones among them will come up with I am bisexual, from there to beseality undecided :-..

I give it to the Muslims in aspect of decorum and decency . We've had enough already.

3 Likes

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Alary: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Can Nigeria Muslim know more than the arabs who brought their religion to them?
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by ufuosman(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
👀👀
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by BobbieZion(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Iwedunloye:

But those that shout Allah Akbar and bomb the society are practicing Islam!!!

No religion supports same-sex marriage.
That is madness.

If na violence, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and even Traditionalists have had a fair share of participation, no religion is left out.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by God1000(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am a follower of Jesus Christ instead, a citizen of the Nation of Priests which God promised in Exodus 19 vs 6. God never gave men denominations or religion. What He instead gave was a Constitutional Law — Jesus Christ — which He then bid men obey in other to be good citizens of His Kingdom. Playing religion has nothing to do with God. undecided
I don't think you are a follower of Christ friend, you are more of an atheist to me which isn't a bad thing, just admit it

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
prettyliz:
I wonder too o... defending nonsense with all seriousness...no religion embraces it...even pagans don't...talk less of fake church.
No religion embraces it? Are you serious? The church of England has embraced it and eventually all groups connected to them will follow suit. yet here you are running at the mouth that no religion embraces it? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by ABIODUN105(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:
Yeah cheesy

Are you sure you are a good Christian, why defending such unholy and ungodly act all in the name of civilization.

Mind you, I'm a moderate Christian but this is wrong
Please i ll urge to ignore completely
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by Lampass(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkbTc9qXxKc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11731667/Church-England-Synod-votes-favour-motion-offer-blessings-sex-couples.html

Church of England has been physically lost to sodomy, the remaining part is the spiritual.

Am not suprise it is coming In the time of the rake over of the throne by vampires. May Go of have mercy on UK and deliver it from the shackles of Lucifer
Re: Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) by tpben: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
sniperr007:

God is not oyinbo God. He is God of all. After all, Jesus first came from Israel in middle east. Oyinbo adopted the religion same way we did in Africa.

Also, judging from the Bible. Same sex is bad. That's the constitution of Christianity. As long as they no rewrite am, whatever way oyinbo interpret am to favor same sex is wrong.

I wanted to type this. You nailed it.

England received Christianity same way we did.

The BIBLE alone determines the correctness of a practice.

This is totally wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.